{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Y/n pov

Y/n - So you wanted to tell me something right? What is it.

I said and looked towards him while he did the same.
He took a deep breath before starting.

Jimin - Y/n, actually I.....

I noticed he was avoiding eye contact. I got alert that it's something serious.
But all my seriousness vanished when his stern face turned into a blushing one.

Jimin - Y/n, I like- no no I love a girl. Her name is Ray.

My eyes widened as I looked towards him in shock.

Y/n - Woahhh!! You love a girl?? Yayyyyyyyy finallyy, I thought you would never be interested in anyone! *Chuckle*

I went near him and hugged him while he hugged me back.

Jimin - T-Thanks. But there's a problem.

I broked the hug and looked at him while frowning.

Y/n - What?

Jimin - I'm so nervous. I don't know how to confess to her. I've never done this before and you know that.

Y/n - Oh c'mon Jimin! It's ok. I'll help you!

He smiled widely and hugged me again.

Jimin - Ahh! Thank you, Thank you Y/n you're the best!!

Y/n - Ofcourse I'm the best!

I said while flipping my hair and we both laughed

...

I waved my hand to Jimin while shouting a bye before closing the door. And I went in the living room to sit on the couch. I kept the shopping bags on the table.

Y/n - I'm so tired!! But it was worth it. I enjoyed a lot too *giggle*

I checked the time and decided to take a quick shower before starting with the dinner.

...

Here we go again!!! Argh!!

All the awkwardness, seriousness and tension came back. We're again sitting on table across each other but no one's daring to speak. Well I would've love to but if he says he don't like listening to my shits then ofcourse I won't do that.

Is this how my whole life will be? No no no!!!!

Taehyung's pov

I'm eating my dinner while using my phone just to avoid y/n as always.
In the morning when she was talking to Jimin, how she was smiling so widely huh. And now she's so silent- wait what on the earth I'm thinking??
But I don't know why? I want her to speak. Like she used to did-
Ah no no! I don't want that!! Why would I?? Yahh What's happening!?? Why I'm feeling like this???

It's good! It's good that she's keeping her mouth shut! I should've told her to do this earlier in the starting only.

-

I was done with my food so I went towards the living room. But I stopped when my eyes spotted something. There were few bags of Chocolates and some... some other women stuff kept on the table.
I frowned. Eh she bought Chocolates? for herself??

Wait wait wait is it from JiMiN?- ah no no!
Why would he?

So, Y/n went to shopping again?? Didn't she went just the day before yesterday?? Tsk tsk!!! No doubt she's like others too. She's here for using my money only!! She didn't even asked once!
I rolled my eyes, leaving a frustrated sigh and sat on the couch before turning on the TV.

Y/n pov

I finished washing the dishes and made my way towards the living room. I saw Taehyung was already sitting there so I decided to go upstairs, in the bedroom. But I stopped when I remembered the stuffs Jimin bought me, I forgot to take them. I shook my head remembering how, even after I said No a lot of times but he didn't listen to me. *Chukle* He bought me so many stuffs as a thank you only because I said that I'll help him in confessing Ray. He really loves her. *Smiles*

I silently made my way towards the table on which the bags were kept. I glanced at Taehyung, his back was facing me. He was watching some news.
I took the bags and went upstairs.

...

God! God! God!!! Arrgggghhhh!!!
Whyyyyyyy
I was screaming in my pillow thinking about me and Taehyung agian. Yeah, ofcourse I can't get this out of my mind. There I'm helping Jimin for his love, and Here, my own love life or married life you say, is ruined seriously!
Here I'm living under the same roof with the man I love without talking to him, pretending like we're some Stangers who don't know eachother!! Whyyyyy???

I kept rolling on the bed untill I heard Taehyung coming inside the bedroom so I pretended to sleep not wanting to face him.
I heard him leaving a sigh before laying down on the bed with his back facing me.
I too, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
Sorry sorry sorry!!. I'm so late today!!!
Actually my data pack got expired and due to some problem I couldn't recharge it, that's why it took me so much time :( sorry

So I'm writing a double update today again as a sorry :))
Just give me some time❤️

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜