{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26❜:❀}

You guys are so damn sweet
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. *Bows*
Here's the double update as per the deal Mrs.Kim Y/n😎🤝
😂😂

-
-

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung - Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!
What the actual heckkk is happening???
Why she is so close with that Jimin guy these days??AND Why I keep thinking about her!!? Arrgh

Taehyung was sitting in his office but he was unable to focus on the work. His mind was all about Y/n.
He is feeling very frustrated and sad these days..why? Because of Y/n but he's too blind to realise it.

He is missing the way she used to hug and kiss him.
He is missing the nicknames she called for him.
He is missing the way she talked with him even tho, he rather ignored her or said something bad to her.

But would he ask her for these things? Would he apologize for his behaviour.
No.., because of his ego. And he haven't even realised his mistakes yet.
He himself said to Y/n that he don't like her talking to him or clinging to him and this marriage is forced for him And now he don't know how to take his words back. He IS regretting but ofcourse he don't want to believe that.
He's not ready to believe that he has actually started liking Y/n.
Oh and about Jimin being with her, indeed he's jealous.

Taehyung came out of his thoughts when his secretary knocked on the door.

Taehyung - Come in

His secretary entered the room and bowed to him. He started telling him about his schedule for today. But he couldn't focus because his mind was still filled with thoughts, confusion and frustration.
After a few minutes he decided to shrug them off and tried to focus on what his secretary was saying.

This is gonna be a long day - he thought

Y/n pov

I just came out of the shower and sat on the bed sighing deeply.
Why there's so struggle?? Why my married life isn't normal and romantic???
Why the person I've fallen in love with, hates me??
Should I..? Should I find and talk to that Hyuna?? W-will that be better??

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing

"Chim💫"

I took a deep breath and composed myself before picking up the call.

Y/n - Hii Jimin

Jimin - Hey Y/n how are you

Y/n - I'm good (not so) what about you?

Jimin - Uh Y/n, would you be able to come today??

Y/n - Umm sure? But where?

Jimin - You know...uh..Ray. I've asked her to come with me on lunch Today. I wanted to get close to her first.

Y/n - Ahem ahem! Not bad huh.

Jimin - Aish! I know I know. So you're coming right?

Y/n - Wha- but why me? You both should go alone right??

Jimin - Y/n!! Just understand. Please come I'm scared if I would mess up or something.
And she knows that you're coming too.

Y/n - Yahhh! But-

Jimin - You're coming?? Woah Thanks! Be ready.

*Hung up*

Y/n - This Jimin

I whispered while shaking my head.
I decided to get ready because there's not much time left before Lunch.
Well it's good tho, if I'll be alone like this. I'll keep on thinking about Taehyung.

...

Me and Jimin are sitting in a restaurant, waiting for Ray. I sighed and said

Y/n - Jimin! There's still time. She haven't arrived yet I should go.

I got up to leave but he held my wrist and pulled me back.

Jimin - No! She's almost there. And you HAVE to be with me. I'm nervous you know. And you like kind of..uh tell her about me, like how good I am and all.

He winked at me and I just rolled my eyes playfully at him while chukling.

We waited for Ray to come while talking about some random stuff.

After a while our eyes went towards the gate and Jimin whispered

Jimin - She's here

But I couldn't focus much on his words because.. I saw someone familiar walking in too.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
I wrote this in hurry hehe.
Thanks for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜