23

3rd POV 

A young man with tailored pants and shirt looked at his watch as he entered the elevator, with his dark brown hair and light brown eyes the three ladies that accompanied him in the elevator were too busy flaunting themselves to him however to their dismay he simply kept staring at his watch. A few short moments went by and he exited the elevator, with each stride he took the sound of his dress shoes clicking on the  marble floor belonging to the top floor as he made his way down to his office. While he sat by his desk he glanced at a photo frame sitting on his desk, he picked it up and held it up in the air as he stared at the photo,  he then checked the calendar and it was April 22nd, somewhere along the lines he changed, he finally placed the photo frame at the corner of his desk again before he got off of his chair and stood in front of his window that looked over the cityscapes, sighing as the man looked down and saw the busy lives of London. "Chairman," His personal assistant says bringing him back to reality, "yes?" The young man responds as he turns away from the window, and sees the pile of paper sitting on his desk, "You have an appointment with Mr Finch at roughly lunch time" His assistant Paul says, "alright make a reservation for 12 at Amrutha lounge" Chairman tells Paul, knowing that Mr Finch is a vegan it was only adequate to eat at the Amrutha had been his thinking, as lunch time crawled to a slow pace his good mate, Daniel came up to his office and without knocking or introducing himself he just helped himself to a cold glass of wine, "It's better to be early than to be late by a minute" was all Daniel said as he placed the empty wine glass at the edge of the chairman's desk before escorting himself out the office. The young chairman adjusted his tie as he began to ponder what Daniel had said. During the appointment with Mr Finch, the young man kept on zoning out and found it harder to focus on what his client was telling him, "How many percentage of it would it take out" Mr Finch questions which brought the young man out of a daze, "sir it seems you are out of it perhaps you want to reschedule?" Mr Finch suggests, "ah yes thank you" "aside from business, are you feeling okay?" 

Olivia - 

I had awaken up on my bed and stared out into space for a bit before getting up, today is April 22nd my birthday, I turn 14 and as always on my birthday I'm numb, not even sad or even happy just numb, numb to most emotions, I wasn't able to really focus on getting changed, I managed to convince myself to get up and get ready for the day, Today is going to be perfect nothing is gonna get to me, I told myself and then I met dad downstairs and he gave me a plate of pancakes which I adored, I was surprised that he was able to cook and not burn anything up yeah I know so very little faith in him but hey who can blame me when I have literally never seen him cook once. it was a regular Thursday, today I would have to go to school on my birthday. 

getting out of the car I waved goodbye to dad before meeting with my friends, I admired the blue sky before returning my attention to the kids walking to their classes, "Hey! Happy birthday" Jayda says as she hands me a small gift box, "thank you but you didn't have to" I said as I began to unwrap the gift box, uncovering the box it revealed a natural blue sapphire infinity swirl pendant with diamond necklace which sparkled under the sunlight, "Jayda! Omg" I said as I began to unclip the to that conjoined the silver band, "Here let me put it on you" she says. Today actually may not be that bad. As lunch time rolled around I got various compliments on my necklace and like the teachers do all the time, wishing the birthday students and giving them an option of either having a homework pass or extra points added to their next test, I of course chose the extra points to be added to my test score. I found myself zoning out of class half the time just thinking about where I want to go out to eat for my birthday, the progressed rather slowly than I had anticipated, I couldn't wait to go home. 

3rd POV 

The young man made his way towards the airport. Olivia walked out of her school not realizing that her life would change completely within the next hour. 

 as the time progressed the young man got off of the airport and was met with an old ally, he said his hellos and goodbyes as he set way to New York, the place he grew up, he had long since forgotten the horrors of his own nightmares. The moment Olivia walked out of her school she looked as if she saw a ghost, she froze in place as she didn't know what she was seeing. 

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

so many thoughts began to cloud her mind as she kept on blinking and then she saw her dad coming out of his car which eased her mind, she walked passed the man and to her father, "hey are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost" he comments as he looks around the school, "um, yeah I'm fine i just feel dizzy" was all she said, the young man sighed in disappointment he wasn't able to talk or approach her, he didn't want to scare her.  later that evening when they were getting ready to go out for birthday the doorbell rung, "could you get the door?" Alex asks as he was busy on the phone, Olivia walked to the door and opened it and her entire body felt like it was wobbling and that she would collapse any minute, she felt her eyes begin to get watery and tears began to flow down her cheeks, "x-x-xavier" she choked on her sobs as she backed away and had a hand over her mouth trying to muffle the cries. 

COMMENT. VOTE. (: 

A/N: well guess who decided to show up after 8 years 🙄, hey guys i decided that I'll stick to writing shorter chapters cause hey it's better than a long update ahah, so enjoy :)) how do you think the events will unfold??