28

1 MONTH LATER

TW: SA, R$P3

Olivia

i snuggled with dad some more, and i am so happy to be back with him.

life went on as normal, i reconnected with old friends, and everything just seem normal.

i had been suffering from night terrors, the things that my brother did to me, disgusted me.

i became my brother's little perfect sister, and i was brainwash into thinking he was doing it all out of love, but it was in his own sick and twisted ways.

i couldn't bring myself to talk to dad about what my brother did to me, i knew that when i heard the gun fire, i was happy to know that my brother is dead. he's gone for good.

although it's been a month, i can still feel his hands on me, and i hated it.

it just the usual Saturday morning, and i am 16 now so I got my permit to drive, however i just wanted to snuggle with dad.

i feel like such a big baby, but I'm just really scared, and hated being alone.

dad didn't seem to mind my childish behaviors at all, in fact he didn't even question the night that i had crawled into his bed and hadn't bother to say anything, just helped myself in, and slept.

dad claims I was sleepwalking, but I remember exactly what I did, so I wasn't sleep walking.

"what are you thinking about?" dad's voice interrupts my thought process,

"i really am happy to be back." i say, and he gives me a kiss to the forehead.

"me too. some mistakes are unforgivable" he continues.

about a week later, i was preparing for dad's birthday, i know he works on his birthday, which is pretty depressing, so I decided I'll change that.

i couldn't believe he's going to be 35.. like wow.

anyways, enough about thinking that he's getting old, i made arrangements with the house workers to decorate the foyer and to have streamers come out on cue, and that dad has to be away from the mansion for a few hours.

i was thankful that his job was keeping him away for awhile, and that is when I set everything in place.

i had gone to take a break from the preparation, and i immediately went into those disgusting memories as one of the house workers placed their hand on my shoulder to show me what the plan is on the paper, i know it was just an innocent touch but my body flinched.

"we only have each other. and just think, we must keep the family line going." my brother says, and i gave him the most disgusted look, he had gotten closer to me as he slides his hand up my breasts, "what the fuck are you doing" i spat, and then he squeezed my breast hard, "watch your language." he had said, and he looks to my lips before he smashed his lips to mine, preventing me from breaking away from his tongue sliding into my mouth, i protested, trying to push him away, but he was much stronger and each time i tried to free myself, his hold on me would only tighten, to the point I had to give up, as he continues to kiss me, along with kneading my breasts.
"good girl, you like that mhm?" he says breaking the kiss before i could spit in his face, he smacks his lips back to my lips.

i shook my head trying to erase the horrible memories, i am so grateful he didn't push it further than it had to be, just the day before dad arrived to my rescue, he had forced me to give him head.

i went off to the nearest bathroom, and started to cry. his logic was very flawed, wasn't he the one concerned about my rape attempt, but yet.. he sexually assaulted me, he was no different. he had only been upset that he couldn't do it to me, and he never got the chance which I am forever grateful.