17

A Freaking Sick Day.

Olivia

Alex still had me on his lap as I was falling asleep.

I felt him stroking my hair as he gently removed me from his lap and placed me straight on the bed.

He is bipolar I swear, he is distant then he cares!?

I wish it wasn't this complicated.

I was still having a pounding headache and I woke up coughing violently.

Then I was handed a glass of water by Alex.

I sipped on the water and my coughing died down, I laid back on my bed as I saw Alex sitting on a chair nearby.

I let sleep consume me again.

it wasn't a very long sleep but I was getting hungry, "chicken noodle soup?" I croaked as I saw Alex pondering which I got his attention.

"yes, I'll have Claudia make that" He says as he rushed out the room.

I stood up from my bed and the headache got even worse, it's like the feeling of being lightheaded and dizzy.

I walked to the bathroom and pulled my pants down and looked at the empty pad.

Okay phew my period ended!

I was feeling really hot and like I can't even begin to explain but all I can say is I couldn't even get up from the toilet, but I somehow managed and sat on the bathroom tile.

It was cool and very refreshing.

I pulled my pants away leaving me in my underwear but I honestly didn't care I wanted to be comfy.

After that I pulled the sweatshirt off and made my way to the bed and flopped onto the nice mattress.

Alex

I looked at Olivia, I couldn't believe she was severely sick, I just wanted to take away her pain.

Then I was snapped out of my thoughts by Olivia asking for chicken noodle soup.

Which I quickly made it out of her room and informed Claudia.

"Claudia how long does a fever last?" I demanded.

"Sir a fever can be dialed down with dampen cloths, and it's fighting against a virus" Claudia answers carrying a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

We went back to Olivia's room.

This time clothes were scattered around the room and I came to see Olivia naked, wearing nothing but underwear and bra.

Claudia brought the chicken noodle soup to the bedside table.

"Olivia" I said then I saw her shuffling and rolled over.

"I need pills" she says sitting up now and rubbing her head.

"Olivia, why aren't you in clothes?" I questioned.

"it was too hot! and then the bed looked inviting so I rested" she says.

"okay well you can't just strip naked, and reveal skin" I said picking up my sweatshirt laying on the floor.

"Are you saying I'm fat" she cries.

I looked at her, Did I say she was fat? No.

"Hey, Hey,  I didn't say you were fat" I sat on the edge of her bed and placed my sweatshirt on her lap.

"I know I am fat" she says crying.

I internally slapped myself, "Okay I never said you were fat. I'm saying you could catch a cold" I reassured hoping it'll calm her down.