20

Credit goes to Sam Smith and the producers of the song "Too good at Goodbyes"

Olivia

It was now time! I skipped up to my bedroom, I have to look absolutely perfect if I'm going to be placed next to Alex.

I had skipped on my black dress, I groaned as I couldn't zip up the zipper.

I had pulled out some silver flats, with Rhine stones on the toe tops.

First I got some half black silk socks and slid them on before wearing the shoes.

I had curled my hair a little then I proceeded out of my room.

I knocked on Dad's door, yep not wanting to accidentally see his downtown.

The door clicked open, I assumed I was allowed in so I stepped in, he was standing in front of a long mirror as he was adjusting tie, all I have to say is, he looked pretty stunning.

"Dad" I said gaining his attention, "You look beautiful" he says as he turns his body towards me, I blushed slightly.

"Can you zip up my dress?" I asked facing away from him as my back was facing him.

"Of course" he says as he walks up to me, He zipped up my dress, "thank you" I said now turning to face him.

"I actually have something for you" He says as he pulls out the gold pearl necklace...

"I thought you lost it" he says as he lifts my hair and clicks the necklace on.

"Thank you" I mumbled, I remembered that exact day.

God, I don't want to go down that path again.

"you should wear it more often" he continues as he lets my hair fall down to my back again.

"Not my fault" I said, right I'm being a brat now.

"Let's try not to get on each other's nerves" he says as he gives me a pat on the shoulder.

I nodded, then he shoo me away since he was still getting ready.

So I went down the stairs and lounged in the living room, I turned on some Telly, and watched the Vampire Dairies.

I was Team Damon All the way, like who wouldn't want Damon?

I love the scene where it says, "If you wanted to see me naked, then you could've asked, I don't mind being a stud"

It's so hot to hear him say that.

As the show was going on, I swiped my phone out and went onto Instagram, I saw a lot of hot boys, my favourite person to follow is, Leopold.fr

He legit is the best, he has like really good looking abs, and on top of that he liked three of comments! And replied to one.

I decided to text Clare.

-Yo It's happening.

Clare- Omg! I can't wait to hear all about it soon

-haha, me too, metoo.

-we also got into this massive fight yesterday but we're good.

Clare- Oh thats good! What was the fight about?

-well I went to go walking and basically I went 'too' long and he knew about my encounter with a boy at the park

Clare- Yikes thats- not good.