18

Alex

I just finished a negotiation with a gang about their payment, apparently they sent their son to give me the payment.

I stepped out of my office and in the foyer I saw Olivia standing far to close to my liking at Wyatt.

I rushed my strides to her then I saw she went closer to him, his filthy hands were close to her waist but not touching them...

I suppress a growl, I pulled Olivia towards me as she whipped around to see me.

I asked her why she isn't sleeping and she told me she was fine which I wasn't convinced, but then she said she wants breakfast so I sent her off to the kitchen.

"Stay away from my daughter" I told Wyatt who was sheepishly grinning but as soon as he met my gaze he swallowed hard.

"Now you are only here for business is that understood?" I stated coldly.

"Y-Yes, our payment is a cargo ship that carries two Renegades that You've requested" Wyatt replies.

"And when should I expect them?" I raised an eyebrow, I led him into my office just so Olivia isn't able to hear the conversation.

"The cargo ship is to arrive tonight" the boy says, "Explain why you are here lieu?" I pressed, "my-my father is ill and he sent me" the boy says.

He's got great potential... he is the heir of the Red Scorpions, "Once you become Gangleader, how do you say about allegiance?" I offered.

Then I saw him contemplating, "I'll talk with my father" he says, "The offer will stand till you become Capo" I said which he nodded.

"Sir what can I do to date your daughter?" He asks.

he really has the audacity to ask...

I furrowed my brows, "you will not be dating my daughter till I say so." I simply said and I heard him sigh.

"don't get all cheeky because of my offer" I snarled only to get a subtle nod.

Olivia

I finished my pancakes, then my phone went off.

Anna- It's lunch time why haven't you come?
-sorry turns out my Daddy said I can't go :(

I giggled to myself, somehow my fingers just typed that.

Anna- Oh? Why is that? Is it because of yesterday...?
-Sort of! I got the cold and now he thinks I'm bedridden 🙄🙄
Anna- 😂haha I bet you get his attention then, maybe ring a bell.
-HAHA. That's never going to happen.

I laid my head to the side on the table as I played with my fingers, making them walking down some path.

Then I was interrupted by the sight of Alex.

I quickly sat up, "Good Morning" I said ignoring the mishap that took place half about hour or more so ago.

"Olivia, Why were you talking to a male species?" he questions as he places a newspaper on the table.

I pondered, he asked why I'm talking to male species...? Does that mean I can't answer him.

I turned out of my seat and stood up, beginning to leave I got shove back down on my seat by Alex.

"I asked you a question young lady" he says with a threatening tone.

"You asked me why I was talking to male species and aren't you a male species?" I asked looking at him with innocent eyes.