7

"Well, well how the turn tables" - The Office.

Alex

she was in a neighbouring city... and here I was thinking she hasn't gone far, but I quickly dismissed the thoughts and phoned my wife.

"Have you found her??" She asks.

"Did you look at the news? She is with the Becker's" I replied, and just like that she utters that this was all my fault. ouch, but I deserve it.

If only I could turn back time.

I went onto the interstate, I read the sign it said Queens.

Olivia

"Clare you're new father is the freaking CEO of Becker ENTERPRISES!" I screamed.

"I know right! Omg I can't believe it." Clare says happily.

Even though we both came from rich parents we live in different worlds... her new adoptive parents really love her, as for me? it's hard..

"I see I have a fan" Nate chuckles.

"yes yes" I said nodding.

"Well make yourself comfortable" he said as he hung his coat up.

"Olivia I see you haven't eaten!" Clare scolds.

"I just don't like to eat!" I said.

Eventually I told her everything that's happen and she brought a tub of ice cream, we ate happily away.

Some reason when I'm with Clare all my worries of eating just goes away and I eat without feeling the need to vomit.

I walked out of Clare's room, and asked mr.Becker for food, which he gave off such a friendly vibe that he says there is leftover spaghetti, he put some on a plate and placed it in the microwave,

"Also you can call me Nate" he says, giving a really genuine smile.

I wasn't sure why but I felt comfortable with him, and so I told him how I was jealous of Clare, and when he asked how we met, I told him what kind of relationship we have... even I get confused.

"So how long did your parents say you could be here?" He asked.

"hmm I don't know they said I should get out and explore" I lied, I was hoping he wouldn't ask for further details..

"Alright then, here's your spaghetti" he hands me the plate.

The sight of it made my stomach grumble, i didn't understand why I was actually hungry.. like my stomach feel nauseous

"Thank you so much this is like heaven" I said as I dug into the spaghetti.

it was a really nice silence that looms over the two of us... he didn't watch me eat he was busy doing other stuff, but the atmosphere wasn't stiff, whereas with mr.black it's suffocating..

"woah, you. you eating? am i dreaming" clare asks as she rubs her eyes, before sitting on the barstool next to me,
"...well I didn't think you'd get adopted.." i say defending myself, i knew it was wrong of me to say that.

"hey you were sent back 5 times" she defends.

i clenched my fork, and tried to remain compose, so I told her to just zip it before I made her way to her bedroom.

"Hey! You left your foo-" she begins to say but I slammed the door shut.

Olivia
i went into her bathroom, and turned on the faucet splashing cold water onto me, then i when I used the toilet i saw blood. my face paled, am i going to die?
i didn't know what was happening to me... but I just ignored it and exited the bathroom.