15

Olivia

I woke up and slowly realised I was laying in my bed, I sat up and looked over at my door, it had a outfit hanging just for me.

For some reason I felt a fatherly love from Alex, he rescued me, he really does love me.

I stretched my arm before getting off of my bed, I quickly changed into the new outfit.

I shuddered at the memories of what took place like hours ago.

while returning to my bed my eyes widened in horror.

There was blood everywhere!!!

I mean like everywhere, on my sheets, on my covers.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and put a pad onto my new panties before the bleeding happened.

I needed to go find Alex.

I skipped down the hallway reaching Alex's room I knocked.

I heard some shuffling, so he opened the door.

I was met with his hair tidied, and a towel wrapped him, and he had abs, 'well no shit, did he looked to be fat? no.'

then I remembering the bloodied bed.

"...I' made a mess" I said quietly.

then he told me that he'll have someone clean it up, to my shock he pulled me in when I was saying I didn't mean to.

He said that it didn't matter and all that matters now is that I'm safe.

I felt my heart flutter and I wasn't so scared of him as before, forgetting I'm pressed to his bare chest.

Then he released me which I was disappointed but he said if I would like ice cream which I got excited and said yes!

So then he went into saying that we could make it ourselves so that was what made me forget the worries of before.

He was acting like a father that I never got to experience with.

he told me he had to get dressed so I nodded and sped to the staircase.

I was contemplating whether to slide down the railing while he wasn't around... but then again he practically risked his life to save mine, I would play the obedient child...

Then a sudden idea came to me, I could convince him to let me when he comes out.

i know this may sound selfish but maybe if I call him 'daddy' then he'll allow me!

while thinking I sat on the railing then Alex came running and told me that mom doesn't want me doing that.

He swiftly picked me up and placed me on the even floor.

So here it goes.

"please....daddy?" I asked putting on my best puppy eyes.

I saw him looked down at me as if he seeing that he heard right.

He didn't look displeased... so maybe he will allow it?

but then he said that we still couldn't.

he pressed me to his shoulder but I still asked and finally he gave in.

He told my sternly that it was only between me and him which I Of course nodded.

He allowed me to slide down, it was fun!