21

Olivia

and today, is the day that vivian comes home, the day we all were anticipating on.

I quickly got dressed in a simple apparel dress, then I grabbed my iPhone and made it down to the foyer.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly, I was so happy Vivian would be back, it's like I haven't seen a woman in forever besides my female teachers.

"you really that excited to see my wife?" Alex asks amused at my childish excitement.

"Yes, I miss her" I simply said, and Alex grabbed his car keys and I got all giddy so I buckled myself up and tried to relax my mind.

I haven't seen Vivian in a month, will she still like me? Obviously yes, but it's so nerve wrecking..

The drive there I was getting all anxious, and we finally made it to the airport!

I scurried out, and I saw she was wearing some shades and was rolling her suitcase she looked so, like a celebrity.

and this woman is my adoptive mom. i felt so happy that I got such a model for a mother.

I hurried to her and before she could really register anything, I hugged her.

"I missed you" I exclaimed, then I heard Alex chuckle, Vivian hugged me back, "I missed you too, did Alex give you a hard time?" Mom asks.

I looked to Alex, then looked back to mom.

"No we had a blast" I said, which Alex gave me a genuine smile.

"I'd like to steal my wife from you" Dad says which I release myself from her, and then he two let's just say gave each other a passionate kiss.

I shuddered, then after awhile we made it to the limo.

I talked to her about, Anna and how her brother takes care of her, and How I feel bad that Alex is being a big meanie to him, of course I whispered it so only Mom could hear.

"and then we watched a movie and it was the new action movie of Mulan and it was so good" I said, "that's amazing sweetie, have you met with any other boys?" Mom asks, which immediately gets Dad's attention.

"Yeah, I met with Wyatt a few weeks back, and dad was not happy about that! The poor boy looked like he pooped himself" I exasperated which dad chuckles before looking back on his phone to do something or the other.

"Mom you have to show me that photos that you've taken in England!" I exclaimed.

Mom laughed then she whipped out her phone and it was the Vogue Magazine!

it would be so cool to be on those types, but I'm also scared of the public's eyes.

"it had taken that long!?" I retorted amazed at the photos of her in front of the Buckingham palace, West Minister, and lastly the Big Ben and the Eye.

"oh we also had some shots in Sydney" she continues as she shows me of her with a man in front of the Eiffel Tower, then she quickly slid away from that.

"You went to Paris too?" I said amused, but she looked like she was in trouble or something?

"Paris Huh?" Dad says now looking up from his phone, it was a weird tension that was looming over us..