6

Alex

I informed My wife on what happened and how she was crying.

"Alex... you really shouldn't of went into her room." My wife sighs.

"I know, I feel guilty but she hasn't even eaten breakfast. People may think I'm starving the kid I adopted!" I defended.

"then we're going to have to set some firm rules." My wife said.

"I had added a rule about she can't eat in her room" I said.

"You know, it doesn't matter if she is A Casanova or not. All that matters is I love her." Viv solemnly says.

"has she called you mom yet?" I questioned.

For some reason I wanted to know but why do I care what she calls Vivian?

"No she hasn't, I won't force it obviously. I'm sure you're happy too." Viv replies.

That's the thing, why am I not happy?  I should be happy she doesn't look at Vivian as a mother if that happens that makes me her father.

"Alex I know you say you don't care about her, but from the actions I've seen and heard it's the opposite of not caring." Vivian now made her way to me and wrapped her arms around me.

She's right, I went through a trouble to find out who she is heck I scrolled through my old messages just to find some more answers.

I gotta stop myself before becoming attached.

"Wouldn't you be curious even though you don't care?" I questioned and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"If I was a heartless bitch, no I wouldn't bother" my wife says.

"my such vulgar words" I murmured then we locked lips.

"babe you do realise she went to go take a shower to avoid eating" I said breaking the kiss for a bit.

"Then I need to get her arses here" she said.

We were fighting for dominance and I succeeded by forcing my tongue into mouth.

"mmmh" she moans in delight.

while in the heat of things I heard movement.

I looked up and I saw Olivia.

"God can't you give us privacy!? we gave you yours. just disappear." I spat.

She quickly turned away and removed herself from the premises of the living room.

"Alex! How could you say that" my wife pushes me away and goes after Olivia.

god what did I just do?

I was in the moment and she spoiled it.

I was mad but did I really say those words?

Olivia

I brushed my hair and put it in braids.

"I will eat breakfast" I said.

I put my brush down and opened my door and walked down to the living room.

Then I saw Vivian and Alex in the heat.

I may of made a noise.

Then Alex looked up and spat venom at me.

I fought my emotions.

I turned and hurried out of the door.

So much for a appetite now.

"Just disappear" he says.

Usually when a person is angry it makes them say the truth.

I knew I could've ran away while I was strolling down the driveway.