1

Olivia

It's those normal days that is until someone I extremely disliked but somehow managed to tolerate, friend and enemy.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking up from the book I was comfortably reading.

"Tomorrow is a special adoption day" my Friend-enemy says.

"Okay... claire what's special about it" i retorted, it's the same as always, they always return me.

"Look a man specifically requested to have you adopted" Clare explains.
I couldn't help but let out a silly laugh,

"right. nice joke Claire, but who would personally want me?" I rolled my eyes.

"...I know it's a hard topic but you gotta let go" Clare begins to say,

I felt my breathing becoming quickened, and even I couldn't control the unwanted emotions,

"Let go? Let go of my past? Let go the fact I wake up in sweats!?" i say in a really rushed tone, it isn't her fault.

"Olivia, we don't always see eye to eye but I really care for you. And I don't want you to suffer" She whispers.

i felt myself get embarrassed for being mad towards her, i couldn't understand why we disliked each other.

"Clare I know.. I'm sorry it's just a sensitive subject" I said suppressing the tears that were rising to the surface.

"Hey let's um grab food" she says.

almost like a body habit, i reacted with a gag.

"No Thank You" I said.

"Come on or I'll get Mr. Ron!" Clare slightly shouts, which I cover her mouth.

"Fine Fine I'll eat!" I said.

"Good!"

「April 22nd, 2020」
"It's finally the day!" Clare exclaims waking me up from my slumber.

I groaned

"Go away" I said rolling to the other side, then I felt the blanket being pulled off me

"You are coming with me." She says.

"God I hate you" I said getting out of bed

"we haven't killed each other...yet" She grins as we make it to the main hall.

I see a man who was taller than Mr. Ron.

I mean everyone more like the teenagers are kinda taller than him.

"girls, no killing now Clare, thank you for bringing Olivia" He says kindly giving Clare a pat.

I just glared at Clare, i was not in the mood to wake up.

She threw me under the bus!

"Go pack your stuff and we'll head out" The man says with authority not bothering a glance at me.

Who does he think he is?

I looked to Mr. Ron and he just nodded.

I walked to my room., still baffled, the man who wants to adopt me.. doesn't look my way?

I quickly shrugged it off, it was better than nothing. so I packed my few outfits, along with my hair brush.

I rolled my suitcase out the door and I stopped at the threshold and looked back.

My childhood was basically here, it was not like I'd miss this place, I'll be back here soon anyways.
i began to sigh as I rolled my suitcase down the hall.