16

TW : pedo, rape.. etc

Alex

When I dropped her off, I knew what I was doing is cruel, but if other lowly gangs use her as a leverage just because I have a soft spot wouldn't help with my cold-hearted image.

I sighed, it really was making me feel awful.

She was calling me dad, but when she got out the car she didn't bother turning around and bidding a goodbye.

Normally being cold towards someone is really easy, however when it came to her it just makes me ache.

I made my way to back to the manor.

While stepping out of my car Ace my best right hand man told me that Trevor was tied up in the basement.

I clenched my fist as I made my way into the house and walked down to the basement.

I opened the door and saw Trevor just tied to a chair with a gag on his mouth.

"You know, that was low of you to want to touch a little girl's body." I began.

"You could've easily came to me and challenged a fight but no your first plan was to get Olivia." I seethed.

"You were the second command in Falcon, yet look at you, the leader now. How would Eric think of you?" I was now standing in front of him.

"Eric wouldn't stoop that low just to get his point across" I narrowed my eyes.

I ripped the gag off.

He coughed then he glared at me.

"it's funny to see that a ruthless gang leader has a soft spot for a mere child that's not his" He spat.

I kicked  his stomach.

"now Olivia is a beauty, and you know it. who wouldn't want to take advantage of that?" He continues with a sly smile.

I clenched my fists as I threw a punch  to his face.

"I believe you are the selfish one for not introducing Olivia to the gang world" He sneers.

"She is a mere child, no less a minor. Why the fuck would I want her to know of the gang world?" I kicked him in the groin, there's nothing more in this world that I hate more, it's pedophiles. they disgust me to my very bones, if I could just put every pedophile in a meat grinder I think I'll be satisfied..

Olivia

Throughout the entire day I've been gloomy, I don't understand why his sudden change just affects me now, I remember that day one of living with them, I told Vivian I don't expect anything from Alex.

but you know if he wants to act like this then fine he can, I'll just revert back to my dismissive self.

Not that he'll care, besides Vivian won't be gone for another few weeks.

Thinking about it now, I am 13 years old and I have a lot of money so why can't I just be on a little getaway?

Hide from them and just- Ugh it's a stupid idea, I'm pretty sure if I avoid Alex then he'll understand what I felt towards him.

I was excited for tomorrow, I get to be away from Alex and from all the agonising pain.

Anna I guess looked a bit hurt, however I didn't give two flips.