Worried

**This chapter contains panic attacks, anxiety, self-harm, and mention of suicidal thoughts. If any of these topic make you uncomfortable, please don't read this chapter**

Also if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts talk to trusted adult or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. They are available 24/7 and speak many different languages.

AU background info really quick: Inko is abusive in this AU (Sorry Inko, I love you and you're a great parent) and this chapter takes place after the Overhaul arc (after the Overhaul vs Midoriya fight)

Third Person POV

Aizawa was getting worried about Problem Child. Ever since Midoriya saved Eri, he's been paying more attention to him. He now notices the way he slightly flinches when someone walks past him, how he flinches worse when someone touches him, the look of fear in his eyes whenever Katsuki walks past him, the look of relief in his eyes when he's finally away from everyone, and how he usually ghosts his hands over his thighs when he gets nervous. Now Aizawa doesn't get worried that often, so when he brought it up to his husband, after watching Midoriya in class for a few weeks to make sure he wasn't just being paranoid, his husband was surprised.

"What do you think is going on then Shouta?" Hizashi asked, stroking Shouta's hair attempting to calm him down a little. "I don't know," Shouta breathed out moving back to look up at his husband, "When I went to his house to see if he could move into the dorms it seemed like a healthy household. I don't know if he was bullied, but who would want to bully him? He is obviously extremely strong, even without his quirk's help." Shouta sighed and leaned his head back on his husband's chest. "Maybe we should bring it up to the other teachers and Nezu during the next staff meeting," Hizashi suggested, running his hands through Shouta's hair once again.

"I don't think we should," Shouta said, "I don't think he wanted anyone to notice. He might not notice me, and possibly you, watching him, but he would definitely notice if all of the teachers start paying extra attention to him." "Yeah you're right," Hizashi commented, shifting to lay on his back because it was late, "So, the two of us are just gonna pay a little extra attention to him?" "Yeah," Shouta whispered, surprisingly falling asleep.

A few weeks later, Shouta and Hizashi had nightly discussions about what they noticed Midoriya would do during the day and what they should do. They ultimately decided that Aizawa would watch over the Midoriya house for a night or two, to see if Izuku was getting abused, and then they would talk to him one day after school. The only downside was that Nezu would need to know so Shouta could get Midoriya's address.

Shouta and Hizashi were walking up to Nezu's office a little over an hour before school started because they didn't know how long it would take. When they got there, Shouta knocked on the door. After hearing a small, but loud, voice say 'Come in!' They went inside his office. "Ah! Mic! Eraserhead! What do I owe the pleasure of this wonderful early morning visit?" Nezu asked with a lot of enthusiasm. "Nezu," Shouta said, voice cold and hard, letting Nezu know this conversation was about a serious topic, "I need the Midoriya household address."

"Oh?" Nezu said, already looking through his files for it, "What for?" Hizashi grabbed Shouta's hand, knowing talking about this was hard for him considering his past, "We have suspicions to believe that Midoriya is, or was, being abused and, or, bullied in the past." Nezu looked in the direction of the males, "Why do you think that Eraser?" Shouta took a deep breath and started telling Nezu all of the things he's noticed Izuku doing that caused suspicion. "Oh dear! And what is your plan, Mic, Eraser?" Nezu said, you could hear the concern and worry in his voice. Hizashi answered him this time, "Shouta was going to monitor the Midoriya household for a few nights and then we are going to try to talk to Izuku."