Auntie?!?! Uncle?!?!

Third Person POV

The school year was halfway done and since some parents were curious as to what their children were doing in classes. So Nezu scheduled days for parents to come in and watch their kids during classes. This week was the first years, next week the second years, and in two weeks the third years. Monday was the hero courses, Tuesday was general education, Wednesday was the support classes, and so on.

Today was Monday and 1-A were in their separate groups with their parents as usual. The Bakusquad in the front by Katsuki's desk, who still wasn't here for some reason, The Dekusquad in the back by Shoto's desk, and so on. Their parents were having conversations with the other parents and kids in the class when Katsuki burst through the door.

"SHUT UP HAG!!" "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT YOU BRAT!" 'Yep, definitely Bakugo's parents' everyone thought. The fighting continued for a minute before Mitsuki noticed Izuku and Inko. "Izuku! Inko! I haven't seen you in years! How are you?"

Masaru and Katsuki walked up behind Mitsuki to say hi to Inko and Izuku, the latter for Masaru. Mitsuki was currently crushing Izuku in a hug because he and Inko had walked up to the front of the room to greet them. Masaru touched Mitsuki's hand and said "Honey if you keep that hold on Izuku he might pass out."

After Mitsuki let go of him he looked up to Masaru and said a simple 'Thank you!' before Mitsuki started talking about Katsuki like he wasn't in the room. "Izuku, I missed you so much! Why don't you come over anymore? Katsuki better not have been mean to you! Was he?"

"No he wasn't, I've just been busy with training and school!" He shot her one of his million dollar smiles. While they were talking Inko walked up to Katsuki "Katsuki! You've gotten so big and strong! I haven't seen you since you were like 8!"

Everyone was now watching Katsuki as he let the older female hug him. They were super surprised. From what they had seen Katsuki didn't even let his own family hug him. What they didn't know was how much more surprised they would be when they got outside later.

Time skip 2 hours

Everyone was outside for hero training and they were going to have to find where the pros were hidden before everyone else in the area. First was Izuku, Eijiro, Mina, Tsu, and Jiro. They had to find Nezu. When Izuku found Nezu first, Mistuki was standing there like a proud mother.

When Katsuki came first against Denki, Shoji, Koda, and Ojiro, Mistuki didn't pay him any mind at all. He was fine with it though. Why? Because he was able to tell his Auntie all of the mean things the Old Hag did to him.

When he got back to the training area everyone was going inside, because their group was last, and with the Bakugou and Midoriya families in front of everyone else. Everyone, even Nezu, were surprised when instead of blowing up at Izuku he ruffled his hair making Izuku laugh and make a squeak sound.

After Katsuki was done ruffling Izuku's hair he flung his arms around Izuku's shoulders, put his head in his bushy hair, and started complaining. "Auntieeeeeeeeeeee," he whined which surprised his classmates because Katsuki never whines and he called the woman auntie, "Mom has been mean to me. She didn't tell me I did a good job when I made her dinner allllllll week last week." He started pouting which confused his classmates further.

Izuku was giggling at Katsuki and said "That's probably because you didn't make her something new and just made things you knew how to make, not making anything new..... Katsuki." Everyone was surprised, that was the first time Midoriya hadn't called him Kacchan, in front of them at least, they were even more surprised at Katsuki's response though. He jumped away from Izuku and went to the other side of Inko, "Auntie where did Izu go?!?!?! That's not him!!!! That's an alien!!!! He said my first name!!!! He never knew how to do that before!!! Help!!!"

Inko just laughed at her 'nephew's antics and looked at Mitsuki. "We should really get together for tea again, Mitsuki." "Yeah we should!" Izuku, sad that he didn't get attention, walked ahead of the group and turned around so he was walking backwards. "What am I?? A roach??" He quoted the meme. Mitsuki laughed at Izuku, "Oh my God. Izuku you're so fucking cute." Having fun making Mitsuki laugh and being so close to making Masaru laugh he went to Katsuki and whispered something in his ear. Katsuki agreed to his plan.

They all talked and laughed until they got to the door and much to everyone's, yes even Inko, Masaru, and Mitsuki's, surprise Katsuki opened the door and bowed like he was a butler and said "Lady's first." Everyone thought Izuku was going to get mad at him, got confused and scared for his life as he pushed Katsuki even further to the side and walked in saying "Hell yeah! I'm a fucking queen!"

Now with Masaru laughing at his 'nephew's' antics and making their way back to the classroom Katsuki caught up to Izuku and they heard Izuku say "Hah! I win! I got Mama, Auntie, and Uncle to laugh! You haven't done that yet!"

Nobody was paying attention to the word choice until now. All of the students looked at them and asked "AUNTIE?!?! UNCLE?!?!"