Pt.2 Toxic - The Edge of Glory

**Contains hints toward inappropriate things, but no descriptions. Izuku x villain, if you don't like it, don't read it**

He walked upstairs, Izuku taking notice of him but not making it obvious. Izuku quickly finished mopping the commons, claiming that he was leaving to take a nap. He opened his door to see him sitting on the bed. He closed his door behind him and walked towards the bed.

The taller male grabbed him by the waist when he got close enough. Izuku was pulled close and kissed gently. How he loved the gentle kisses from the not so gentle man. "So," the older male said once they separated, "I know you are like a hero in training and all, but we were gonna go out and commit some minor crimes. You know, like arson and shit. Toga wanted to know if you would be willing to tag along, she misses her 'older brother'."

Izuku seemed to think about it for a minute, then nodded his head. He grabbed the hands around his waist and moved them, bringing them into another kiss as he told his boyfriend to leave and that he would meet them at the nearest park in about 10 minutes. His boyfriend went for another kiss before walking out the window and climbing out, trying to not let anyone see him.

Izuku changed into his usual outfit when he joined them on these kinds of trips, black sweatpants and a pink hoodie with the writing 'His Boy' on it, courtesy of his boyfriend of course. They couldn't expose his name so he played it off as a joke from one of his friends whenever asked about it.

He left the commons with a few weird looks since it was almost curfew, but he claimed to be making a quick trip to the store for some snacks for his room. He cleared himself by Aizawa, having sent him a text a few minutes ago. He met them at the park, those hands he loved so much immediately grabbing his waist and pulling him into a kiss.

He heard a scoff and a giggle and turned to see his friends. Before he was able to give Toga a hug her boyfriend stated that they should move to the place, as they couldn't keep Izuku out too late. Him and Toga pouted but talked the whole walk together, holding hands and skipping the entire time.

Eventually they reached a spot, abandoned buildings that nobody had torn down yet, so technically they were doing the city a favor. They split up into partners and walked to a building with gasoline, matches, and gloves. Izuku and his boyfriend started walking down the block toward their assigned building and Izuku started singing a song.

A song his boyfriend hadn't heard him sing before. It was an English song, but luckily Izuku forced him to study English too so he could understand Izuku's favorite songs. He swears, some American singers have the weirdest names.

There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight
Yeah, baby, tonight, yeah, baby

But I got a reason that you should take me home tonight
I need a man that thinks it right when it's so wrong
Tonight, yeah, baby

Tonight, yeah, baby

Right on the limit's where we know we both belong tonight

Izuku let go of his boyfriend's hand and started dancing while he was walking in front.

It's hot to feel the rush
To brush the dangerous

I'm gonna run right to

Izuku winked at his boyfriend, running into the building. His boyfriend chased him in and they played a game of cat and mouse and ended up on the roof. Izuku went to the edge of the building and kept singing as his boyfriend spread the gasoline around the roof.

To the edge with you

Where we can both fall far in love

Izuku went down a level, his boyfriend following. Izuku sat on a windowsill next to the stairs so he wouldn't touch the gasoline.