So many things to comprehend...

SURPRISE SHIP IN THIS CHAPTER (Surprise! Surprise! It's a poly ship!)!!! I don't think I've done one of those in a while. Oh well *shrugs shoulders in alien* I'm planning on doing a super stupid chapter- like it'll have skits from the group chat in 'You're dating WHO?', the group chat in this chapter, and other random chats I'm going to make up. Anygays, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Third Person POV

It was a fairly normal day for Class 1-A so far. Iida was in the classroom 10 minutes early, Bakugou was angry with the entire class, Aizawa-sensei had slept for most of the day, and everybody was in their small friend groups.

The bell for lunch had just started and 1-A was starting to head to the cafeteria. "Midoriya, stay behind please. I need to speak with you," Aizawa said tiredly. Izuku stopped walking and told his friends he would meet them in the cafeteria in a few minutes. Once all of the class, except for Izuku, were in the hallway, Aizawa closed the door.

"Midoriya, I have a few questions," Aizawa said as he put his sleeping bag away. Izuku was confused as to why he was being questioned by Aizawa, but he answered anyway. "Yes, Aizawa-sensei?" he said as he sat back down at his desk. "You've known Bakugou for years, correct?" Aizawa asked as he organized the tests they took earlier in the day. "Yes, sensei. We've known each other since we were kids," Izuku asked, more confused than ever.

Aizawa sighed, "So you know a way to calm him down?" Now Izuku was a lot less confused. Aizawa-sensei just wanted a way to calm down Kacchan, he thought. Izuku smiled shyly, "I know a few ways to calm Kacchan down, but you won't believe me." Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I believe something you say? You're one of my most honest students." Izuku looked up at Aizawa and told him the two ways he knew to calm Kacchan down, "Well..."

In the Cafeteria

"Why do you think Aizawa-sensei wanted to talk to Midoriya, kero?" Tsu asked her friends. Iida sat his tray on the table and did his hand chop thing, "If Aizawa-sensei wanted to talk to him in private we mustn't ask about the topic! It could be something personal!" Todoroki took a break from slurping his soba and said, "I don't really care what they're talking about, as long as Midoriya can still spend Enji's money with me later." Uraraka's eyes lit up, "Oh! Maybe they are talking about Bakugou! Also, can I go shopping with you guys later, Todoroki? My parents need some food."

Todoroki nodded at Uraraka, then he went back to slurping his soba. "But why would Aizawa-sensei talk to Midoriya about Bakugou, kero? Bakugou doesn't necessarily like Midoriya," Tsu asked, confused. Uraraka chewed on the edge of her chopsticks before answering her female friend, "One day Deku told me and Iida-kun that he and Bakugou are, er- were, childhood bestfriends."

Iida nodded in confirmation to Uraraka's statement, "Midoriya-kun did indeed tell us this. Although, we still do not need to know what they are talking about." The others nodded and started talking about random topics while they waited for Midoriya to come join them.

They were in the middle of a conversation when they saw Midoriya and Aizawa-sensei walk into the cafeteria. When the two walked into the cafeteria, Bakugou had exploded at Kaminari, who had called him Kacchan again. Everyone in the cafeteria sweat dropped, as they were used to Bakugou's outbursts by now.

Midoriya and Aizawa had walked past everyone and some of the students in Class 1-A got worried for Midoriya as he tapped Bakugou's shoulder. "OI! WHO THE FUCK-" Bakugou was cut off as Midoriya grabbed his tie and pulled him to his level. Izuku whispered something in his ear and Bakugou silently nodded. Everyone that was still paying attention to the small group, were surprised when Katsuki silently followed his teacher and classmate out of the cafeteria.