Bakugo......Who was that???

**TW: Contains swearing and suicide** If you are not comfortable with these subjects please click to the next chapter**

In this AU Katsuki never bullied Izuku in this. Katsuki got into UA while Izuku went to a different highschool and was the only quirkless person there. Izuku and Katsuki couldn't talk for 2 days and during those days Izuku got bullied to the point of suicide.

Italics and bold are from the news clip

Third Person POV

It's Tuesday and everyone in Class 1-A were finally in class for hero training. Two days ago, on Sunday, a quirkless high school student had committed suicide by jumping off his apartment roof and Nezu decided that the hero course students should watch the news clip about it to see why it's important to treat everyone equally.

Aizawa walked into class on Tuesday afternoon to tell his students what they were going to do for the day. When he walked in he saw something unexpected, THE Bakugo Katsuki was staring off into space and when Kirishima tapped his shoulder he just looked at him, didn't yell or anything. Aizawa decided to make his presence known and walked up to the podium.

He started telling them what they were doing for the day "Hello class. Today we are going to watch a news clip from Sunday. It's about a quirkless kid your age who committed suicide becuase of his bullying," Aizawa swore he saw Bakugo flinch when he mentioned that "and Nezu thought that you should watch it to learn why it's important to treat everyone the same. I hope you pay close attention." He started the clip.

The clip starts as the news van was driving to the building "We just got news that someone has been spotted on top of a nearby roof. People think he is going to commit suicide. There are no police on the scene yet and no one knows if they will get her in time to save this poor boy." Aizawa looks around the classroom to see people surprised and sad except one. He walked up to Bakugo who had his head down and whispered so he wouldn't disturb the others "Why aren't you paying attention to the screen? This is important to know." He was surprised when Katsuki answered him with "Why should I watch it when I had to live through it?"

Aizawa connected to dots really fast and looked at the screen to see the news people turning the cameras towards the police tape "It seems someone is trying to get past the police to the body. No one but this person knows who the body belongs to." The camera and microphone got closer to the police tape and you could see blonde hair and bright red eyes of someone yelling at the police while trying to get through the tape "LET ME THROUGH!!!! LET GO!!! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND DAMMIT!!!! LET ME GO TO HIM!!!" The people in the classroom were surprised by how familiar the voice was to them.

The camera moved some and you could see a boy taking out something from his wallet. He pointed it at the police and said "Here I go to UA and have a hero license so I'm legally allowed on the scene. NOW MOVE SO I CAN GO TO MY BOYFRIEND TO SEE IF HE'S ALRIGHT!" The boy then ran under the tape before hearing the police officers answer. Everyone in the room gasped and had looks of pity when they saw who it was. A boy with spiky blonde hair, red eyes, a black tank top, black basketball shorts, and tears streaming down his face walked up to the body and checked for a pulse. He didn't feel one.... He turned to the police and said "I can't feel a heartbeat... Get an ambulance anyway." He looked at the body, grabbed the boy's hand and kissed it whispering "I love you.."

After the clip was over everyone turned to look at Bakugo who had his head in his hands and was slightly shaking. Kaminari slowly got up and sat down on the floor next to Bakugo and softly whispered "Bakugo.... Who was that?"

Comment ideas here if you want a part 2 ---->

699 Words