Wanna find out??

This chapter takes place after spring break and contains Kirikamideku.

3rd person pov

School just started up again and Izuku kept his mouth closed all day so far. His classmates are worried for him but he just says his throat is sore. Now it is hero training and Small Might and Aizawa are the teachers.

Izuku, Kaminari, and Kirishima got grouped up for rescue training. Izuku talked for the first time that day, telling them the plan. In the middle of talking Kaminari asked the question on his mind "Hey Midoriya"

"Yeah Kaminari?"

"Why are you talking so much didn't you say you had a sore throat?" Kirishima added a 'yeah' after Kami finished speaking.

Izuku made the mistake of saying "I don't have a sore throat, it's just weird to talk."

"Weird to talk?"

"Er-um-yeah I got my tongue pierced over break hehe" Izuku scratched the back of his neck nervously

Kirishima was the first to talk this time "Can we see?!"

"Um sure" Izuku took off his mask thing and stuck his tongue out showing an Emerald green piercing

"Woah that's so cool Midobro!" "Jeez Midoriya I bet you would get all the girls in the class if they saw that!"

Midoriya covered his face in embarrassment "Kaminari no"

So instead Kaminari being Kaminari said off the top of his head "I heard people with tongue piercings are good kissers." Kirishima piped in "Yeah I heard that too."

Midoriya, losing his embarrassment, had his head tilted like a confused puppy and in the most innocent voice asked "Wanna find out??"