PRIDE DAY AT U.A.!

Sorry for taking so long to update again guys! As I said in my Haikyuu book when I posted, I've been busy. Either way, I will start focusing on the next few chapters of Fugawarina and Fugawari when I have the time! I hope you guys enjoy this pride chapter.

**TW: This chapter contains OOC Katsuki, Kamideku, platonic Bakudeku, Todobaku, age regression (Yamada, papa, and Aizawa, dada, as Izuku and Katsuki's caregivers), and LGBTQ+ topics (obviously) . If you are uncomfortable with any of these, I advise you to not read this chapter.**

Age regression is when a person goes into a childlike state of mind (also known as little space) to get away from the real world. For some people it is to deal with trauma, stress, depression, or anxiety. Their minds can revert to any age. Most age regressors, also called littles, have caregivers. Caregivers take care of the age regressors when they are in their younger state of mind. They are there to make sure the age regressor doesn't get hurt and that the regressor is completely safe and comfortable while regressed. An age regressor and caregiver relationship can strictly be in a l/cg relationship or be in a romantic relationship. Most age regressors call their caregivers something you could call a parent when in their little space; Mommy, Daddy, Mama, Dada, Papa, etc.

Third Person POV

Izuku and Katsuki were so excited! It was about a week into June and they, along with a few of their classmates and teachers, convinced Nezu to let the students have a fun day that Friday. That day included only being a half day (they get out of school at 12 instead of 3) letting students wear whatever outfits they want to school, as long as they are appropriate , allowing pride posters and things similar on the walls, a small festival the Saturday after for those who wanted to work it, and no classes.

It was Monday so they had a few days to get ready. The two decided to go shopping with the people they trusted the most, Yamada and Aizawa. They got to the mall and split into duos. Yamada and Katsuki went to the stores on the left while Aizawa and Izuku went to stores on the right.

When they were done they all met up by the fountain to leave. Izuku asked to talk to Aizawa in private so the other two started making their way back to the dorms. "What's up, Problem Child?" Aizawa asked as they slowly started making their way back to the dorms. "I-I need a little help with something," Izuku said quietly.

Aizawa stopped walking and turned to look at Izuku, "What do you need help with? You don't ask for help very often." Izuku pulled a small case out of his bag, "They finally gave me the shots instead of pills and I'm scared to do them myself." You could clearly see the shock on Aizawa's face, "Why are you asking me? You should ask Bakugou, I haven't had to give someone those in years."

Izuku started messing with his fingers, "I-I asked Kacchan and he said no. He said he's scared of doing it wrong and hurting me or something." Aizawa smiled a rare soft smile and said, "Of course I'll help you with them Midoriya, you'll just need to remind me how and where to do them."

Izuku smiled and quickly hugged his teacher, whispering a small thank you. Aizawa nodded and the two continued walking as Izuku explained how to inject his hormone shot. "It has to be injected quickly at 90 degrees, the needle has to be changed for every shot, the needle can't touch any surfaces before it's injected, and the best place for it to be injected is right here." Izuku ended by pointing to a small area of his thigh.

Aizawa nodded as he reminded himself to write the information down when they got to the dorms, "They need to be taken every week right?" Izuku shook his head, "They're usually taken every other week, but you can take them every two or three weeks. My doctor said that with how well the surgeries and pills have helped, that I should take them every three weeks." Aizawa nodded his head and said, "Then we'll figure out dates and times depending on when you took your first one."