CUDDLES!

This chapter contains a 5 person relationship. If you aren't okay with that don't read it. Other than that, enjoy the fluff (and a little bit of lime but shh)! Picture is what Mido looks like with his glasses on.

Third Person POV

Izuku opened his eyes to see the roof of Recovery Girl's office... again. His eyes burned and he moved his hands up to rub them. Moving his hands caught Recovery Girl's attention and she started making her way over to him.

"Hello Deary, how are you feeling?" Izuku stopped rubbing his eyes and tried to focus his vision, "I'm feeling better, my eyes just burn." Recovery Girl made a note on her paper, "Do you perhaps wear contacts? I don't take those out for people, it's too much of a struggle."

Izuku took a minute to let his brain process what she said and then he remembered that he does wear contacts because his glasses are too much of a hassle when doing hero training. He nodded and asked if she had a small container and contact solution.

After receiving said container, Izuku took his contacts out. He blinked a few times and started mumbling to himself, "I need to get my glasses somehow. Everything's so blurry, and I don't remember the last time I took these out that wasn't for sleeping. My eyes still burn, I don't think I can wear my contacts for a while. Wait, what'll the class think? They don't know I have glasses. Oh no. What am I going-"

"Oh, stop worrying Sweetie, it's almost lunch time. I'm sure I can get someone from your class to help you get your glasses from your dorm if you'd like." Izuku nodded and waited for the Recovery Girl to get off the phone with Aizawa.

A few minutes later Izuku saw Recovery Girl let some people in the room. There were four people that he saw, and they were all kind of tall. He knew who they were right away, based on their hair. One of them had spiky hair, another pure red hair, another had yellow with a little bit of black, and the last one had pure black slicked down hair.

You could tell who they are even if you only got a glance at them, they were very distinct. He looked over to Recovery Girl's blurry figure, "I thought you said Aizawa-sensei was just gonna send one person to help me?" Recovery Girl went back to stocking her shelves, "He was, but they were the only ones done and were getting antsy so he just told them all to come down."

"Oh, well, are they all ok with it? I know Kacchan doesn't like me that much." Katsuki looked up from his phone, "We can't have you going around blind can we? Now get your ass up so we can go find your glasses."

Izuku looked a little startled and then his face turned a little red in embarrassment, "Kacchan, I can barely see. How am I going to make it to the dorms without my sight? I can't just get up and start walking, I'd run into a wall."

The four boys just looked at one another for a moment until Sero took a step forward and outstretched his hand, "One of us could carry you or you could, like, hold one of our hands or something?" Izuku's face turned a brighter red as he grabbed Sero's outstretched hand.

Once Izuku had Sero's hand Sero helped him up. Izuku lost his balance for a second, he assumed it's because he stood up too fast or something weird, and Kirishima grabbed his waist to help him balance himself. The boys said goodbye to Recovery Girl and started making their way to the dorms.

After a minute Izuku realized that Kirishima's hand was still on his waist and that he was rubbing circles onto Izuku's waist with his thumb. Izuku's face turned pink and then he realized he needed to tell his mom he would most likely need new contacts. He groaned and Denki looked over to him, "What's up man?"

Izuku tried to grab his phone only to realize it wasn't in his pocket, "Does someone have my phone? I need to let mom know that I need new contacts." Katsuki looked up from the phone in his hand, "I have it. I'll text her. Also, you have some pretty cute photos of yourself on here Deku."