But- you're already dating?

This one shot was requested by Zodigeek  I hope you like it!

This one-shot contains Kirishima x Kaminari x Midoriya, if you're not comfortable with that please skip this chapter.

I would like you to keep in mind that this story's beginning is in their last year of middle school, so Kirishima's hair is still black and never spiked up. Also, remember that Midoriya is quirkless.

Third Person POV

Midoriya Izuku, a child in his third year of middle school, had just been saved by his forever idol, All Might. He had just fought off a sludge monster trying to take over Izuku's body. All Might was trying to leave, but Izuku had to ask one thing. "Can even someone without a quirk be like you?" He sat anxiety high, waiting for the answer to the question that will determine his self-esteem.

All Might stood in silence for a minute, "I'm sorry young boy, but it is simply too risky to become a hero without a quirk. Try being a detective or police officer instead." All Might silently collected the villain and disappeared from sight. Izuku stood, holding his notebook that now had All Might's signature.

Izuku stood, too stunned to speak, and could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks. He wiped his tears and pulled his phone out. He texted his mom that he was going to a park and that he would be home late, to not worry. After he sent the text, he sat on the sidewalk in the underpassage, where he had just gotten attacked.

He sat there for a half hour before deciding to get some food from a nearby corner store. He walked in and grabbed a pack of Pocky, because they were delicious. He was in line when he realized Katsuki had taken all of the yen he had that morning. He sighed and put the Pocky back before walking back outside.

He started walking to the park closest to his house when he heard fast footsteps behind him. He turned around just in time to see two people his age run up to him, one with red eyes and black hair, the other with yellow eyes and hair with a black streak in it. "May I help you?" Izuku asked, confused as to why these people would run up to him.

"Ah, uh, we noticed you put some Pocky back so we bought you some, you looked like you really wanted them," the boy with black hair said. "Oh, uh, thank you, you didn't have to, really," Izuku said, turning red as this is the nicest thing anyone besides his mother had done for him.

"It wasn't a problem, promise," The yellow haired kid said. Izuku thanked the boys again and started walking away when the boys showed up on either side of him. "Sooooooo, where ya goin'?" the yellow haired boy asked. Izuku was startled that they were talking to him, then again they don't know he's quirkless yet. "Uh, I'm going to the park."

"Why this late? You should at least drop your bag off at home," The red haired boy told him. Izuku hesitated with his answer, "I had a rough day and don't want to go home. My mom's super protective and probably saw me on the news this morning and has been worrying all day."

"Wanna talk about your day?" The red haired boy asked as the yellow haired one asked why he was on the news. Izuku responded to both questions, "Maybe later, when we get to know eachother better. I was on the news during the villain attack this morning. The one Kamui Woods was working on that Mt. Lady took over."

"OH! The one with the guy who rampaged at the train station? Man, Kamui was so amazing, but then Mt. Lady had to show up and steal his spotlight?" the yellow haired boy asked, with just as much enthusiasm as Izuku had when he talked about heroes. Izuku nodded and hummed.

The boys walked in silence until they finally reached the park. "So, what's your name? I'm Kirishima Eijirou, but you can call me Kiri, and this is Kaminari Denki, but you can just call him Kami." the red haired boy -Kirishima- said. "Oh, I'm Midoriya Izuku, but you can call me Mido or make up a nickname, I don't really care."