Don't Cry!

**This one-shot was inspired by a tik tok made by crownthebrave. (I will put Izuku's parts from the tik tok in bold and Denki's parts will be underlined to make it easier to understand). TW: This chapter contains slight mention of self harm, blades, and suicide (mainly overdosing) from the past. If any of these topics make you feel uncomfortable, or trigger you, please skip this chapter.**

Third Person POV

It was one of those mornings. One of those mornings where everything hits you the second you wake up. One of those mornings where all of your memories hit you like a bus the second you open your eyes. One of those mornings where you feel like you just need to stay in bed and scream and cry. One of those mornings where you just feel like dying, one where you don't want to deal with all of the pain that you had dealt with in the past.

One of those mornings where you wake up so early that it's still dark out and you have time to think before getting up. One of those mornings where you wake up in a panic and almost relapse, almost spiral back down that hole of dark thoughts. One of those mornings where you almost open the medicine cabinet for what you hope will be the last time. It was one of those mornings.

Izuku woke up in a panic an hour ago, his dreams, more like nightmares, had been memories from when he was younger. His mother indirectly stating she didn't believe in his dreams, Kacchan telling him to take a swan dive off the school roof, All Might saying he can't be a hero, everything anyone did that ruined his belief in himself, his self-esteem, his hope, his dream to be a hero, and his will to live.

He had almost relapsed, almost broke his new shaver just for access to a blade, but he managed to stop himself before he did something he would regret. He almost had 2 panic attacks at this point, and decided to just take a long relaxing shower because he had the time before anyone else woke up. He gathered his clothes and shower bin and walked to the male's communal bathrooms.

After being in the shower for about fifteen minutes he heard a noise. He poked his head out of the shower curtain to see Denki walk into the shower block next to him. They had showered in silence for a while longer, listening to music through Denki's speaker. Once both males had gotten out of the shower they both changed. When Denki went to put his shower bin and dirty clothes into his room Izuku decided to start his pep talk for the day.

"Don't cry," he stated to himself in the mirror, hoping that his tears wouldn't fall. Denki walked up behind Izuku, giving himself a pep talk along with Izuku, "I'm sixteen assignments behind." Denki checked the time and his eyes widened slightly, "I'm running late, but it's fine. Just, don't cry."

"Don't cry," Izuku willed himself again. "He hurt your feelings- but that's alright! He didn't know that you're sensitive, at your breaking point-" "He's insensitive," Denki cut Izuku off, trying to help him feel better. "Mmm, that's not the point. Just, don't cry!"

Denki wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist from behind, "Let's pretend we see blue skies." Izuku put his hands on Denki's forearms, stopping them from touching his stomach, his old spot. "Let's pretend that we're all good, won't fall apart! 'Cause we're all good." Denki looked at Izuku with a sad smile and lightly moved his hand over his stomach, feeling the small, thin, slightly bumpy scars going across it, "No need to restart."