NANI?!

Thank you for requesting this   had this idea for a while and now I get to write it. This story takes place in the last class for 1-a. (The class doesn't know he's dating a boy they think he's dating a girl)

Third Person POV

It was the last class of the day for the hero courses at U.A. High and Aizawa had given his problem children a free period little did he know, he gave the class the perfect chance to question Izuku.

You see, Izuku has had a boyfriend for almost 1 year now and the class (minus Katsuki because he was out shopping) found out about it after hearing him call someone 'babe' while on the phone. The girls are dying to know who it is and now they can get their answers.

It hasn't even been five minutes when the class huddled around Izuku's desk. "Midoriya, just tell us who you're dating!" Mina whined. "Yeah does she have big boobies?" We all know who said that.

Izuku answered them simply and easily saying "No and no." Then Kaminari had a genius idea, "Hey Midoriya" Izuku hummed to show he was listening. Kaminari continued, "If you answer 1 question from each of us, we'll leave you alone. Deal?" (19 questions)

"Fine but no name, Kaminari first." After that was said the girls squealed at the same time. "What are you dating??" The class gave him confused looks after that "What? He never said if he was dating a girl, boy, a non-binary person, or a different gender." Kami said earning 'oh' from the class.

"Thanks for taking that into consideration Kami" "no problem" "Anyway I have a boyfriend. Next Question"

2 "How old is he?" "16."

3 "Height?" "172 cm (5'8)."

4 "Eye color?" "Red."

5 "School?" "U.A."

6 "Course?" "Hero," this caused gasps to go across the classroom.

7 "Initials?" "B.K."

8 "Personality?" "He's really mean to most people but super sweet when you get to know him." Izuku looked in front of him to see Katsuki blushing and smirked. Unknown to them someone saw this interaction.

9 "How long have you known each other?" "Pretty much our whole lives.''

10 "Their favorite color?" "Orange."

11 "Favorite food?" "Spicy."

12 "What's your favorite thing about him?" Izuku smirked knowing his answer was going to catch the class off guard. "Cover Koda's ears real quick" after Koda covered his ears Izuku said 2 words that drove the class crazy "His ass," he smirked seeing his boyfriend go red while trying to cover his face and the class looking shocked.

Less than two seconds later he was being lectured by Iida for his word choice but he stopped him mid sentence by simply saying, "What? You asked your question and I answered truthfully. Anyway, you still have 7 questions left."

13 "Do his parents know?" "Yeah they've known for a long time."

14 "How long have you been dating?" "Almost a year."

15 "How did you meet?" "Our parents are best friends." (Katsuki asked this to avoid suspicion about it being him(he failed that)).

16 "Have you done 'it' yet?" (Thanks Mina) "I was waiting for this question, but yeah we have."

17 "How many times?" (I love you Hagakure, you need more fans) "Too many times to count."

18 "So now we only have one innocent bean in the class?" "Yeah and it will stay that way because if one of you ruin Koda's innocence I will murder you." The class was genuinely scared after that statement. But now the only person that still hasn't asked a question was Mineta and boy did Izuku's answer get the best reaction from the class.

19 "So since you already said you did it, who's top?" The class was thankful for Mineta's perverted tendencies for once in their lives and were waiting for Izuku to answer while one person was watching Katsuki intently and noticed how he went pink at the question. Izuku smirked and answered after what felt like forever, "Me."

The class went crazy while Katsuki went red but didn't know that his best friend Kirishima was watching him waiting for his reaction (Kirishima figured it out from observing he didn't know until now).

So Kiri accidentally said his thoughts aloud not knowing the class was listening to him "So if Midobro is topping Bakubro doesn't that make him Bakubottom?"

Katsuki went red while Izuku was trying not to laugh at their classmates' faces after receiving this news. Izuku went over to Katsuki and pulled him onto his lap while Katsuki was hiding his face. They forgot their classmates were there until they heard a scream that could rival Present Mic's from all classmates at the same time,

"NANI?!"

Thank you again for requesting DekuBaku .

This is my longest drabble/one-shot in this book so far so I hope it was good.