Mixed Dorms?

**This chapter contains a gay polyamorous relationship (bxbxb).  The characters will not act like they do in the anime the entire time.**

This chapter was requested by zodigeek

I could not find any things about general studies, class 1-C. So, I'm using this board of characters created by DeviantArt as the 1-C students that will be used in this chapter.

 So, I'm using this  board of characters created by DeviantArt as the 1-C students that will be used in this chapter

Third Person POV

Everyone was enjoying their day. There were no villain attacks, no physical hero training, no angry exploding pomeranians. Well, they were enjoying their day until Nezu called classes 1-A, 1-B, and 1-C to the auditorium.

All of the classes were confused, yet followed their homeroom teachers to the auditorium. They were greeted with Nezu standing on the stage with Power Loader and Cementoss. "Welcome students. Please take a seat with your classmates."

Everyone took their seats and looked at Nezu quizzically. He cleared his throat and started talking. "You're probably wondering why I brought you all here. Well, earlier today we received worried messages from students in your classes. They had concerns about the dorms smelling very badly, so we investigated and found that all of your dorm buildings have gas leaks."

All of the students started freaking out, their dorms had gas leaks and they didn't even notice. Nezu calmed all of the students down and continued talking. "Because these leaks are all of your dorm buildings, Cementoss has created a dorm building for all of your classes to share. You will be put in groups of three or more to fit in the buildings. This building is different. It's more of an apartment style dorm complex. You will have a dorm with three bedrooms, a common room, a kitchen, and a bathroom."

Students started getting excited, maybe they'd be in a room with their friends! Students started talking, thinking they got to choose who they roomed with for the time they needed roommates. They all silenced after hearing Nezu's next statement.

"You will be with students in different classes. For example, if you are in class 1-C, one of your roommates will be from 1-B, the other from 1-A. Though, some of you may be with more from a class because of differences in numbers of genders in the classes." Annoyed murmurs were heard throughout the room. Sharing a dorm with different classes? No way is that going to work out. Most students thought.

"This is also because you need to socialize more. 1-A and 1-B, these general studies students may work with you in the future, you need to learn to appreciate the talent they have, whether you like it or not. That being said, I have a list of all the groups. We, the staff, chose these groups based on your personalities and who we think you would get along with in case a situation where you would need to work together came." By that I mean we chose some of them based on bets about who would end up dating.

All of the students held their breaths, at least be someone I like, they thought. "Your stuff has already been moved to your dorms and in your rooms. Don't worry, they're all the same size rooms so there will be no arguments. Please go to your room after I call your names. There are signs outside pointing to the new dorm building."