"Bakubro. You have a ghost friend?!"

**Contains mentions of suicide and self-harm**

Third Person POV

Katsuki was walking home from school after he told Izuku to take a swan dive off the school roof. He was thinking about why he said that when he heard screaming behind him. He turned around just in time to see Izuku falling and could only watch as his body hit the ground and blood splatter around it. After he talked to the police he went home and cried himself to sleep holding the stuffed bunny Izuku got him when they were little.

  After he talked to the police he went home and cried himself to sleep holding the stuffed bunny Izuku got him when they were little

One week after Izuku's funeral (I'm so sorry Izuku!!! Please forgive me)

Katsuki was feeling guilty knowing he was part of the reason Izuku committed suicide. Little did he know ghosts can do whatever they want instead of staying in Heaven or Hell. So, Izuku decided to 'haunt' Katsuki by letting him be the only one able to see and interact with Izuku. Izuku had appeared in Katuki's room and didn't see him and got confused. He heard a quiet voice talking "You deserve this. You basically killed him. But, what would he think if he saw you like this? He would think you deserve it right? After all you did to him he would think you deserve to do this. Would he want you to be a hero too? Or does he think your more like a villain and don't deserve to be a hero anymore?" Is Kacchan mumbling? Izuku thought What is he talking about anyway? Izuku floated into the bathroom to see Katsuki with a blade against his arm, almost breaking skin.

"KACCHAN STOP!!" Katsuki looked to the doorway and saw Izuku floating towards him. He dropped the blade and walked backwards mumbling. "No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. This isn't happening. That isn't Izuku. This is an illusion. Izuku is dead. Izuku's dead and ghosts don't exist." Katsuki started to cry and was close to having a panic attack so Izuku went and hugged him whispering in his ear. "Kacchan it's me. I'm right here. You can feel me. Everything is ok." Katsuki hesitantly hugged back. When he felt something similar to solid air his breathing slowed down. He grabbed onto Izuku's sweater (You get a new change of clothes after you die so you aren't wearing something bloody or a hospital gown)

"I-Izuku?" "Yes Kacchan?" By now Katsuki had calmed down and was sitting on his bed with Izuku floating in front of him. "I'm sorry! I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean it! I D-DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! I J-JUST WANTED TO B-BREAK YOUR WILL TO BE A HERO! I-I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT OR KILLED BY SOME VILLAIN KNOWING I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU! I'M SORRY! SO- so sorry!" Katsuki was engulfed by another hug from Izuku and heard him say "Kacchan I know you didn't mean it. I don't know what came over me before but that's in the past. Ok?" "Ok Izuku."

It was now night and Katsuki was getting ready to sleep when he felt something like solid air crawl under his arms and into his chest. "Kacchan can I ask a question before we go to bed?" "Only if I can ask one to, Nerd." Katsuki said holding Izuku tighter. "Why were you going to cut yourself earlier?" Izuku asked in a timid voice. Katsuki pushed Izuku's head deeper into his chest and mumbled "I was guilty because I'm part of the reason you committed." Izuku pulled back a little and said "Kacchan. I said you weren't one of the reasons. You were doing it to keep me safe and the other students were doing it for fun. Stop thinking that ok?" Katsuki mumbled an ok and asked with so much confusion in his voice "Why are you staying with me? And do ghosts even sleep?" Izuku chuckled and Katsuki slightly smiled because he had always wanted to hear Izuku laugh. "I was going to haunt you for fun because it's boring being a ghost but I want to be friends again now. And no ghosts don't need sleep but I can only fly if I get sleep and I'm going everywhere with you from now on."