KACCHAN!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!

**Contains mentions of being experimented on. If this thing makes you feel uncomfortable please don't read this chapter**

(We can tell I love torturing the BNHA characters (please note the sarcasm))

*Third Person POV*

About 12 years ago

"Hey Izuku!!! Have you found out your quirk yet?" Asked the very excited Katsuki Bakugou. "No Kacchan I didn't" answered a very sad Izuku Midoriya. "Huh?? But you and Auntie were going to see what it is today." "We did... Kacchan, promise you won't treat me differently?" "I promise Izuku. What's wrong?" (If you can't tell I live for soft Baku no matter the age) "I-I'm quirkless..." Izuku looked down at his feet, scared of Katsuki's reaction.

He was confused when he felt arms wrap around him "DON'T WORRY DEKU!!" He got an amazing smile from his best friend, "WE CAN STILL BE THE BEST HEROES EVER!!!" "Y-Yeah! We can!" Little did they know that would be the last time they would see each other for a long time..

*With Izuku on his way home with Mama Inko*

"Mama! Kacchan said we can still be heroes and he didn't care that I was quirkless!" "That's amazing Izu-" *thud* "Mama?" Izuku looked to his left to see his mom on the floor with a knife in her chest. "MAMA! WAKE UP!" Izuku was going to run to the nearest police station when "Got ya! You'd be perfect for experimenting the new quirks!"

That was the last day Izuku Midoriya was seen for 12 years

*Twelve years later the same day*

"Alright brats. Listen up" The class immediately went silent hearing the sound of their tired teacher's voice. "Tomorrow you will be training with 1-B and Vlad King-" before Aizawa could finish complaints were coming from all over the room "If you would let me finish *insert his deadly glare* You're going to be training with them because myself and many other teachers have been asked to go take down a villain group similar to the LOV."

"What group is it and why are you going now?" A not-so-innocent pink bean asked. "We have recently discovered where their hideout is and that they have a kid with them." "So you think he/she is kidnapped?"

"Yes, pretty much Mineta." People around the room said some encouraging things like "Good luck Aizawa-Sensei" or "I hope the kid is going to be ok." And other similar things.

When Aizawa told the class they can do whatever they want he immediately noticed that Bakugo didn't bother to tell the 'Bakusquad' to move when they went up to his desk so he asked "Is something wrong Bakugo?" Everyone turned to see Bakugo staring off into space. Katsuki finally snapped out of it saying "Huh? Oh yeah, teach. I'm fine..."

The class was shocked because that wasn't a Bakugo thing to say but thankfully he didn't seem to notice the stares he was getting or he probably would have shut up "Just thinking.." The class was confused about what Bakugo could be thinking about so intensely that he called Aizawa 'teach' and not 'hobo' or something along those lines. Aizawa started prying more "What are you thinking about so much?"

"What school would be like with a friend of mine here..." "Why are you thinking about that? And where is this friend?" "I was thinking about it because his life-long dream is to be a hero but I don't know if he is because he's been missing for years. Today marks the 12th year he's been missing actually..." "I'm sorry Bakugo. But you have to pay attention to classes for the rest of the day. You can't risk falling behind." "I know..... I'm just being stupid right now."

That caught everybody off guard. THE Katsuki Bakugo calling himself stupid? Needless to say the class was quiet the rest of the day.

*The next day*