YOU WHAT????

INCLUDES MENTION OF RAPE, ABUSE, ATEMPTTED SUICIDE AND UNDERAGE DRINKING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE SUBJECTS SKIP THIS CHAPTER

This takes place when they are third years so it's Class 3-A and they are all 17 or 18

Third Person POV

Nezu and Aizawa were talking over the weekend and were deciding to have a party for the class 3-A graduates. They were planning on letting the kids drink as long as they had their parents' consent. Because of this, Nezu told Aizawa to let them drink in their last period on Friday so if they have hangovers they can stay in the dorms the next day without missing classes. Aizawa asked Nezu why he was letting him bring alcohol in his class and his answer was "I want to see if my theory is correct." Aizawa didn't question anymore because no one questions the great Rat God.

Time skip brought to you by the author who is a simp for these characters

It was now Friday and Aizawa just walked into class. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Now that you are all paying attention, I have an announcement. Nezu decided that he would be joining us today because we will be testing your alcohol tolerance." Four boys tensed up at this and stole glances at each other as Nezu entered the class, "I have Wine, Whiskey, Vodka, and Fireball." One boy perked up at the mention of Wine, one at the mention of Vodka, and two at the mention of Fireball.

When Aizawa-sensei asked if there were any questions, two hands shot in the air. Aizawa called on Shoto first "Yes Todoroki?" "What kind of Wine do you have?" Aizawa wasn't expecting this question but answered anyway, "I have White Wine, and Red Wine." You could see a small smile make its way onto Shoto's face. "Kirishima?" "Do you have any fruit flavored Vodka or no?" Again Aizawa, not expecting this question answered, "Yes, I have Peach Vodka." You could see Eijiro make an almost unnoticeable fist bump.

Most people missed these small changes but Aizawa, Nezu, Izuku, and Katsuki didn't. Aizawa decided to have four people drink at the same time to take up less time and sadly for the first four he picked Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, and Eijiro. Izuku spoke up for the first time that period and said "Sensei I would do some other people first.." Nezu answered instead of Aizawa this time "Why's that?" "B-Because it's Shochan, Kacchan, and I in the same group. Kacchan doesn't like either of us." You could see Katsuki cringe at this statement if you were watching him close enough and Aizawa and Nezu were watching him like a hawk.

Nezu, wanting to find the answer to his theory, simply said "I think it's fine. Aizawa will restrain him if he does anything rash." All four boys huffed and sat at the table in the front of the room facing their classmates. Aizawa said "Grab a bottle and pour yourself a little to taste it before you drink too much." Katsuki, being nicer than usual that day, said, "Nah. We'll be fine. I'll get these nerds whatever the hell it looks like they'd like." Nezu wanting to fuck with him asked "How would you know what they would like?" "Trust me, living in a family of drinkers and working as their personal bartender does that to a kid." Katsuki said, shrugging his shoulders.

Everyone, besides Nezu, looked shocked that Katsuki was a personal bartender. Izuku got up and looked at Katsuki and said "Really? You would know what a person would like to drink? Alright, what would Ashido drink?" "Katsuki answered "Red Wine." Izuku looked at him and laughed. Everyone thought he was crazy for laughing at THE Katsuki Bakugou. They were even more shocked when he said "Nope. She would definitely like...." He studied ashido for a second. "She would totally like Peach Vodka." Izuku then asked Ashido nicely "Ashido would you mind trying Red Wine and Peach Vodka to see who was right?"

Ashido, excited for the alcohol, said, "Sure!! I wouldn't mind!" "Thanks!" Izuku said sweetly while pouring the Vodka and Wine in different cups. "Here you go!" She tried the wine and made a weird face, then she tried the Vodka and lit up. "This is definitely better than the wine!" Everyone looked back to the front when Izuku walked past Katsuki and patted his shoulder saying "Don't try to beat the best bartender of the family. Now sit" He said pointing at the chair. Everyone, even Nezu, seemed surprised by what Izuku said.