Rainbow Baby Gender

It was the beginning of March, Emma was 12 weeks pregnant. Emma and Killian were planning Hope's third birthday which was next month. She was having her 12-week ultrasound that afternoon. Killian, Henry, and Hope were at the Jolly Roger checking up on their second home as Emma slept in after her morning sickness. Henry was helping his Dad tightening the sails. Hope was walking around climbing the barrels and boxes. "Dada, wope."
"You want a knot lesson?"
"Yes!"
"Aye, little pirate, a knot lesson." Killian gives his little lass a knot lesson, Henry takes a picture of his Dad and sister on his camera and does some of his school work.
Emma wakes up seeing a tray of food with a letter, Swan, I took our two pirates to our second home. We will be back soon before your appointment.-Killian She looks at her little baby bump and smiles. "Hi, baby. This is your Mommy. I love you so much." She rubs her baby bump. "Very soon you will be with your Daddy, big sister, and big brother on the Jolly Roger learning how to sail by your Daddy." She goes back to the bathroom to vomit. After she vomits, she felt really, really nauseous. She calls her husband. "Killian?"
Killian was giving Hope a knot lesson when he got his wife's phone call. "Emma?"
"I-I..." Emma blacks out.
He hears a thud. "Emma!!"
Hope began crying. Henry gets Hope from their Dad. "Dad, Hope is staying with me." Killian runs home from the docks. "Hope, everything is going to be okay, little sis."
"Mommy Henwy."
"Daddy is going to get Mommy, all better. Do you want to go to Granny's?"
"Park."
"We can go to the park." He takes her to the park.
Killian quickly goes upstairs to their bedroom to find his swan past out on the carpet. "Emma!!" He puts his swan on his lap and cradles her in his arm. "Emma...it is me, love." Emma makes a sound. He gets his iPhone out.
"911, what is your emergency?"
"My wife fainted. She is 12 weeks pregnant. We need an ambulance to 710 Storybrooke Lane."
"An ambulance is on its way."
Emma opens her eyes and sees her husband."Killian?"
"Emma, I am right here love." He rubs her hand.
"Baby..."
"The baby is going to be okay, love." She grabs his hook. "We are not going to lose our baby, Emma. I promise." He hears an ambulance's sirens. EMTs entered the house and put Emma on a stretcher, she didn't let go of his hook. "I am right here, Emma. I am staying right next to you." The EMTs drove them to the hospital. He texts Henry about his Mom.
Henry took his sister to his and his Mom's secret place. "Henwy castle!"
"That is right, Hope. We are at our castle." He pushes Hope on the swings and she went down the slides. He helped her with the ladder and she goes down the slide. He takes pictures of his sister who was having so much fun. He cannot believe that she was going to be 3 years old next month. He chases Hope around the park. Hope hugs her brother. "Hungwy."
"We can go to granny's for lunch."
"Want Mommy..."
Henry holds his sister. "Mommy is sick and the doctors are going to help her.."
"Auntie?"
"Yes, Aunt Allison is going to help our Mommy."
"Baby."
"Yes, she is going to help Mommy and the baby feel better." Hope hugs her brother. "Mommy is going to be okay, little sis." They walk to Granny's.
When the ambulance arrived, Allison was the doctor on call seeing Emma and Kilian. EMT's bring Emma to the emergency room."Emma. Killian, what happened?"
"She called me and passed out on the phone."
"I need IV stat." Nurses rush to help the savior putting her on the bed.
"I ran home and found her passed out in our bedroom. She fainted just like when she was pregnant with Hope."
"Killian,I am going to take good care of your wife and baby."
"The baby. We were supposed to see it in the sonogram and find out the gender."
"I will see what I can do. First, we need to get fluids into your wife." The nurses put an IV in Emma's arm and took blood from her. Killian stayed right at his wife's side.
Henry takes Hope into Granny's and puts Hope in a booster seat at their booth.
The diner bell dings. "Ava! Henwy!"
Henry turns around and sees his girlfriend. "Ava!"
"Henry, I got your text." She hugs him.
"Dad told me that he found her passed out at home."
"Your Mom is going to be okay. I know Allison is helping her and your Dad is with her."
"I am just worried. She fainted when she was pregnant with Hope. I am just worried that she will..."
"That is not going to happen to your Mom or the newest addition..."
"Ava!"
"Do you want to join us for lunch?"
"Yes." She sits next to Hope who gives her a big hug. "Hi, Hope. I am here to join you and Henry for lunch."
"Yay!" Hope smiles. Henry and Ava both smile at Hope.
Granny comes to the table. "Hi, Henry, Hi, Hope, Hi, Ava."
"Hi Granny. We will have our usuals."
"Coming right up." Granny gets their orders. A waitress brings Hope a kids menu with crayons.
"Art!" Hope colors her paper as Henry and Ava talked.
In the hospital, Emma wakes up seeing the IV in her arm and groans. "Emma."
She sees her husband right next to her and his hook on her baby bump. "Killian?"
"I am right here, love. You are okay. You fainted."
"I am? The baby. Is the baby okay?"
"We are going to find out, love. Allison is your doctor."
Emma began crying. "I cannot lose this baby, Killian...I cannot. Not this one..."
Killian hugs his wife. "You are not going to lose this baby, Emma. Shh..shh... Our baby is a little fighter just like it's Mommy and Daddy. I am staying right here with you and our littlest pirate."
"Where are Henry and Hope?"
"Henry is with Hope, love. They are at Granny's with Ava."
Allison enters the room."My best friend is awake."
Emma smiles seeing her best friend taking care of her, not Whale."Allison!"
"Hi, Emma. I am so happy that you are finally awake. How are you feeling?"
"My head hurts.I want to know about my baby? Did I miscarry?"
"You did not miscarry. I did your blood test. You passed out because you were dehydrated. I am going to do a sonogram to check on your baby, Emma." Allison gets nurses to help set up a sonogram machine.
Emma grips her husband's hand. Killian knew the look on his swan's face that she was scared and faced her. "Emma, everything is going to be okay, love. Our baby is going to have a strong heartbeat." He kisses her on the head and goes to her baby bump. "Littlest love, this is your Daddy. We are going to see you on the sonogram. Daddy loves you so much already. You are with your Mommy, littlest love." He kisses his swan's baby bump.
Allison smiles seeing Killian being a caring Daddy to be and overprotective of his swan. "Killian, I am going to do the sonogram."
Emma pulls up her shirt exposing her baby bump. Killian returns to his wife. Allison puts the gel on Emma's abdominal and uses the fetal monitor to find the baby's heartbeat. She was gripping Killian's hands. They were both nervous but Killian did not want to show his swan that he was. Emma was afraid of bracing herself for another miscarriage until a loud sound stopped her worries,and sighs in relief, hearing the baby's heartbeat. They all hear the heartbeat making them all smile. "Now, there is a strong heartbeat of 145."
Emma was crying happy tears."Our baby is okay."
"Yes, love. Our baby has a strong heartbeat." He kisses her on the head with tears.
Allison was smiling."Emma, your baby is healthy. Let's get a good look at your baby."
Emma smiled. "Yes!"
A nurse turns off the lights and Allison began the sonogram to find the baby. "There is the littlest Swan-Jones." She turns the screen to Emma and Killian. "There is your baby, Emma, and Killian." They see a mini human moving around.
"Our baby."
"Aye, our little rainbow baby, Emma, is kicking away. Just like it's Mommy."
Emma was in tears, "Just like me." They kept looking at the screen of their healthy baby. Killian rubs his swan's hands.
Allison smiles. "My little niece is very healthy."
Emma and Killian were both surprised and gave her surprised looks. "Allison, we are having a baby girl?"
"Yes, you are having another daughter, Emma!"
Emma was smiling and began crying, she is having another little girl. "Our daughter is kicking her feet already just like me. Our rainbow baby is a girl!"
Killian could not believe it, he was going to have another little pirate princess. "A lass?"
"Yes, you two are having a baby girl, Killian! Emma, I tested your blood, it says two are having a baby girl!"
Emma and Killian looked at each other. "Yes!!" They kiss and hug.
"We are going to have another baby girl in September."
Killian began crying all over again, he is going to have another daughter. "Our rainbow baby is a little lass!" Emma hugs her husband. "Swan, we need to think of a name for her."
"Yes, we need to. We have time to think of names for our littlest pirate princess. I have a feeling we will come up a name for her." He hugs his wife. Allison smiles at her extended family and gets the photos to develop of her niece. "We are going to be parents of two girls and one boy." She sits up and wipes the gel off of her baby bump. "Baby, we know now that you are a girl. I love you so much already." She kisses her and on her palm and plants it on her baby bump. "I didn't get to raise your big brother but I am going to get to raise you from the very beginning just like your big sister. You two are going to grow up together, close sisters."
Killian keels to his wife's baby bump. "Little love, this is your Daddy. Daddy loves you so much. I am going to teach you how to sail, sword fight, read to you and play. " He kisses her baby bump. "You are growing big and strong inside of your Mommy. We cannot wait to meet you, littlest love." Emma was still crying and smiling that they are going to have another daughter to raise together.
Allison returns to the room with the sonogram photos. "Here are your sonogram photos. I also sent your information to Dr.Claire's office." She gives them the sonogram photos. "Emma, I need you to rest before I let you go home."
"I will rest."
"Aye, I will make sure she rests." He wraps his arms around his swan.
"Will I be able to go home today?"
"Yes, I need to keep an eye on you for a few hours. You need to have the extra fluids in your body."
Emma sighs. "I thought I was in the clear with this little one not going to faint this time. I fainted when I was pregnant with Hope. I never fainted with Henry, now I know I faint with my two girls." She rubs her baby bump. "I love you, sweetie. I know your big brother and big sister are going to be so happy that you are a girl."
"You are almost at your second trimester, love."
"I know."
"Emma, your baby girl is healthy. You are almost done with your first trimester. I cannot wait to spoil my little niece."
Emma smiles. "I have a feeling she will be very spoiled just like her big sister." She places her hand on her baby bump. "I cannot wait to meet her. I will not let her go."
"You are not going to let go of this little pirate princess Emma." He kisses her on the head. She leaned her head against his shoulder. He hugs her. "You are not alone, Emma. I am right here on your side. You have me. I am not going leave you or our littlest love." Allison gets a phone call and goes out in the hall to answer. "I am not Neal. I love you, Henry, Hope and our baby. This baby is coming to a family full of love. "
Emma began crying. "Henry is going to think I am going to replace him. I did not get to keep him. I am going to keep this baby and raise her with Hope. They are close in age. I could not..."
"Emma, Henry knows that you gave him up for his best chance. He has you in life right now as his full-time mother. He loves being a big brother to Hope. He loves the life you and I are giving him. Henry is going to be happy to have another sister, swan."
"He wanted a sister. I know he will be happy. Hope is going to have someone to boss around and play with." She looks at her husband. "We are going to have another daughter, Killian."
"Aye, yes, we are."
"Are you mad that I am not giving you a son?"
"No, Emma, I am not mad at you. I cannot wait to be a Daddy again to a little lass. I am Daddy to two pirate princesses and a pirate prince. Who knows maybe Henry and Ava will give us a grandson with my name?" Emma chuckles. They kiss. Emma falls asleep. Killian had his swan in his arms, he cannot believe he is going to have another daughter with his swan.
Charming knocks on the door. Killian goes into the hallway. "Killian, is Emma alright? Red told me that she saw Emma in the ambulance."
"Emma passed out in our bedroom. She called me and I heard a thud. I ran home and found her on the floor. She fainted because of her dehydration. She just needs rest and fluids."
"Is the baby okay?"
Killian smiles. "Aye, our little one is healthy. Does your wife know?"
"About Emma's pregnancy? No. I didn't tell her or Leo yet." Charming goes to Emma's room and kisses her on the head. "Dad is here, Emma. You are okay. You are in good hands with Killian."
After Granny's, Henry and Ava took Hope home. "Mommy not here."
"Mommy is coming home soon, little sis."
"Mommy not okay."
Henry hugs his sister. "Aunt Allison is taking good care of Mommy, little sis. She is a better doctor than Whale."
"Bad."
Ava laughs. "Hope, Dr.Whale has always been a bad doctor."
"Potty Henwy." Henry takes his sister up to the bathroom and goes potty.
"You are doing very good, little sis." Hope flushes the toilet. "Which sticker do you want?"
"Star!" Hope gets the sticker from her brother and puts it on her chart.
"Wash your hands, little sis." Hope stood on the stool and Henry made sure she washed her hands. Ava smiles seeing Henry being a good big brother to Hope.
"Ava! Up!" Ava smiles and holds Hope. "Swing."
"We can play on the swings." Ava takes Hope to the backyard.
Henry calls his Dad. "Dad, how is Mom?"
"She is getting the rest she needs, son. She fainted because of her morning sickness caused her to be dehydrated."
"The baby?"
Killian smiles. "The baby is healthy, son. Allison is going to give your Mom the okay to go home soon. How is your sister?"
"We went to the park and Granny's. She is playing with Ava in the backyard. We are keeping her distracted if not she will be wanting Mom."
"Aye, we will be home soon, son."
"Do you know the gender of the baby?
"Aye, yes we do. We will tell you both when we get home."
"Does that mean I get to start to paint the baby's room?"
"Aye, son. Yes, you can after we tell you the gender."
"Awesome." They ended their phone conversation. He goes to the backyard to join his sister and girlfriend in the swingset.
A few hours later, Allison gave Emma the okay to go home. Killian drove his swan home. When they arrived home, Henry and Hope were playing in the living room.
"Mommy. Dada." Hope runs to her parents.
Killian scooped his little princess into his arms. "Hi, little love."
"Mommy!"
"Hopey!" She holds her daughter.
"Mommy okay."
"I am feeling better, baby girl. I just need to take more naps."
"Mom!" Henry hugs his Mom.
"Kid, how are you?"
"Good. I had fun with Hope and Ava today."
"Emma, both of them were very worried about you. I told them both you were going to be okay."
Emma smiles. "Thanks, Ava. I know they had fun with you." She looks at Killian. "Do we tell them?"
"Aye, I think we should tell them." He guides his three loves to the couch.
"Hope, do you want a little sister or brother?"
"Sister."
"Aye, a sister? Henry?"
"Sister. Hope and I are team girl." They high fived.
"I think Emma is having a baby boy."
"Aye, Ava is on team boy."
"Pwease tell." She gives her Daddy and Mommy a pouty lip.
Emma looks at Henry and Hope. "You two are getting a baby sister!"
Henry smiles. "Yes!!!" He jumped into the air. "I knew it!!!" He hugs his Mom.
"Hope, Mommy is carrying a baby girl in my tummy. That means you are going to have a baby sister!"
Hope smiles. "Baby sister!!"
"Yes, Hope, you are getting a baby sister."
"Yay!" Hope hugs her Mommy. "Baby sister!!"
"You two are going to grow up together."
"Dwess up!"
"Yes, you two can dress up together, read, play, go shopping together when you two are older, and share clothes. When the baby comes, you and I still get to have Mommy and Hope time our girl time. I may be busy when your sister comes but I always have time for you." Hope hugs her Mommy. She kisses Hope on the head she cannot wait to have another baby to snuggle with.
"Dad, we are going to be outnumbered in September."
"Aye, lad three girls in our family."
"Does this mean I get to paint the baby's room pink?"
"Aye, one of the colors to your sister's room."
"I have a few ideas of what nautical theme for the baby's bedroom wall for my baby sis."
He hugs his son. "We can go paint shopping together."
"Mommy."
"Yes, sweetie?"
"Mommy Hope time."
"Yes, sweetie. We need our Mommy and Hope time." Killian helps his swan up and guides his three loves upstairs. "Little buttercup, where do you want to have Mommy and Hope time? Your room or my room?"
"My room."
"Your room, it is." Emma takes Hope into her bedroom and sat on her bed. "Killian, Hope needs a big girl bed very soon."
"Aye, yes she does. She is turning 3 years old next month"
Hope hugs her Mommy. "Tay with you."
"You are staying with me. I missed you, baby girl. I am home."
"Little love, you are going to be a great big sister to your sister."
"I know you are going to be my little helper when the baby comes. The baby loves you so much already."
Hope looks at her Mommy's baby bump. "Baby." She kisses her Mommy's baby bump.
"Henwy brother."
"Yes, he is a big brother to you and the baby. That means Henry has two sisters. You and the baby in my tummy!"
"Henwy best. Baby sister."
"Your baby sister can hear your voice inside my tummy, Hope."
Hope smiles. "Luv you sister." Emma smiles, she cannot wait to have two daughters.
"Little love, do you want storytime?"
"Yes, Mommy book."
"Aye, The Ugly Duckling it is." He gets the book from the bookshelf and read it to his daughter until Hope fell asleep hugging her Mommy. Emma rubs sleeping Hope's head. "Pretty soon, we will have two little girls to read to."
"Aye, we are to have two little lasses to read to." He kisses Hope on the head and wraps his arm around his swan. "Emma?"
"Yes?"
"I think this little pirate princess will have your eyes."
Emma smiles. "Oh really?"
"Aye, I think so. I can imagine her having your eyes."
"I think our little duckling will have your hair."
Killian smiles. "Do you think she will have light magic?"
"It is possible since she is a product of our true love. If she does have light magic, boy, we are in trouble with two little girls running around the house with light magic."
"Aye, we will be in trouble." They both laughed.
Back downstairs, "Henry, I am going to keep your sister's gender a secret."
"Thank you. I am excited to have another baby sister. Thank you for helping me with Hope today and cheering her up. Hope had fun with you and me."
"You are welcome. Hope is like a little sister to me. Hope is fun to play with. We need another date soon."
"Yes. we will. This weekend?"
"Yes. Granny's just you and me?"
"Yes." They kiss. Ava leaves. Henry goes upstairs to do homework.
When Killian and Hope were cooking dinner Emma went to check up on her son. "Hey."
"Mom, I am working on sketches for the baby's room."
"You are?"
"Yes, I want to plan out what to paint on my new baby sis's room. I want to start soon."
Emma sits on the bed and looks at the drawings. "Your sister is going to love her room. Just like Hope does."
"She only naps in her room."
Emma hugs her son. "It will take time Henry, Hope will sleep through the night in her room. She loves playing in her room."
Henry hugs his Mom. "I really am happy that we are having another girl in our family. I am so excited!"
"Me too, Henry."
"Hope and baby sis is going to grow up together close in age." He kisses his Mom's baby bump. "Baby sis, this is your big brother, Henry. I love you so much. I cannot wait to play with you, read to you, and art projects with you and Hope together." Emma smiles. "Speaking of art, I am planning what to paint your room. Your room will be very pretty as our sister's Hope's room." He kisses his Mom's baby bump. "You are lucky baby sis you are coming into our family full of love and have parents who are heroes which is awesome. You have a big brother who can fight with a sword and a sister who has light magic and tries to protect our family. We love you no matter with light magic or not."
"You are still my only baby boy."
"I am your only son."
"Yes, you are. I love you so much." She kisses him on the head.
Henry hugs his Mom. "I really am happy to be a big brother again. With your struggles after having Hope. You are finally having another healthy baby."
Emma began crying. "I have you in my life, kid. I get to raise you, Hope, and this baby together in the same house with your Dad on my side."
"You deserve your happy beginning, Mom. You were alone when I brought you here, now you have another daughter making me a big brother again!" Emma cried more."Mom!"
"I am hormonal kid."
"If you need anything, let me know."
"I have the best son ever!" They hug.
Hope enters the room. "Mommy, Henwy!!"
"Little sis, come join our hug!"
"Hug!" Hope climbs onto the bed and hugs her Mommy and big brother. Emma smiles, she cannot wait to be having three kids hugging her.
Killian smiles seeing his family hugging and takes a picture of his family on his iPhone. "I think Dad wants to join our hug? What do you think?"
"Yes!"
"Dada! Hug!"
Killian smiles. "I cannot resist a family hug." Killian joins their hug. Emma and Killian kiss; they were both so excited that they are having another baby girl adding to their Swan-Jones family.