Captain Swan Christmas

It was Christmas day, Killian wakes up seeing his two loves snuggling in his arms, his family and not being alone on Christmas. He kisses Emma on the head and she wakes up smiling. "Merry Christmas, Killian."
"Merry Christmas, Emma." They kiss. Hope babbles.
"Merry Christmas Hope."
"Merry Christmas,baby girl. I did not know you were awake." Hope babbles and climbs on her Mommy. Emma chuckles.
"Our little pirate heard is awake." Hope fusses. "Yes, Hope. Dada knows you want to open presents from Santa. We need to wait for Henry to wake up before we open presents." Killian sets Hope down and she walks down to Henry's room and opens the door.
"Our little duckling waking up Henry so we can open presents." They heard her crying and rushed to Henry's room, Henry was on the floor. "Henry!" Killian holds Hope and comforts her. Emma holds her son and checked his pulse and checks his breathing. "He is sleeping on the floor."
"Why is he sleeping on the floor?" Hope fusses and he lets her walk she finds their brother and sister project Christmas gift and wrapped up and holds it."Dada."
"Hope, what do you got there?"
"Gift!"
"Hope, is that the art project you and Henry been working on?" He helps holds Hope on his hip. "Swan, our little lass gave me a hint, Henry wrapped the present before he passed out on the floor."
"Knowing Henry he wants his artwork to be perfect. He probably fell asleep after working on it." She kisses Henry on the gently and wakes up Henry. "Henry...Henry..." Henry woke up seeing his Mom.
"Mom!" He hugs his Mom. "Merry Christmas, Mom." Emma's heart sank in relief as she hugs her son back.
"Merry Christmas, Henry. You scared me just now."
"I am sorry. I got really tired, I woke up a few hours ago after you left to finish the project. I fell asleep on the floor. I am sorry for scaring you." Emma hugs her son.
"Hope was right, Emma."
"Yes. Our little girl is a little sheriff already."
"Hope?" Killian sets Hope on the floor and she goes to hug Henry.
"Your little sister came in here finding you on the floor sleeping she cried. She showed your Dad the wrapped present so we figured out you were finishing your artwork."
"Hope was right. You are just like our Mommy and Daddy being a little sheriff." Hope screams.
"Hope, do you want to see what Santa brought us?" Hope screams again.
"Kid, she came in here to wake you up because she wants you to open gifts with her."
"Hope we are going to open gifts together, little sis." Henry brings Hope own stairs, leading their parents, Killian was carrying the gift. They see a lot of presents around the Christmas tree. "Gifts!"
"Yes, Hope, Santa Claus came last night. We have a lot of presents to open." Hope fusses he sets her on the floor, she runs to the pile.
"Hopey." Emma scoops her daughter in her arms. "You are going to open gifts but we have to show you which ones are yours. Kid, can you put the gifts that are not for the four of us in the kitchen?"
"Sure. Dad, the gift your holding is for you and Mom."
"Aye, lad I will put it in the pile for us, son." He helped Henry separate the presents while Emma was stopping Hope from climbing the tree and pile of presents. "Hope, the tree and pile of presents are not a playground." Hope began to cry.
Killian and Henry return "Little sis, why are you crying?"
"Hope is being a little pirate. She just wants to climb on the pile of presents and Christmas tree."
"Aye, that is our little pirate."
"Dad, Hope can open a present first." Killian gets a present for Hope to open and gives it to her.
"Hope, look little love, a present for you to open." Hope stopped crying sitting on her Mommy's lap. She tears the wrapping paper and sees Flounder plush doll. "Hope, it is Flounder from the Little Mermaid, a fishy." Hope babbles and chews on her new plush doll.
"Swan, Santa got Hope a new plush doll for her collection."
Emma giggles, "Yes, Hope loves it already. Henry, you are next to open a present." Henry chooses a present, he opened up a Batman pajama set and a Yoda pajama set. "This is awesome!" Hope babbles. "Hope, I will teach you all about Marvel universe." Henry got a few funko pops of Batman Hush, Marvel, Star Wars, action figures, a few art supplies, a few video games and a lightsaber and smaller one for Hope. "Hope, this one for you little sis." Hope babbles and grabs it and chews on."Little love, that does not go in your mouth." He takes the lightsaber away.
"You and I are going to teach her about Marvel, kid." Killian passed down Hope her gifts, letting his wife help her open her presents, Hope got toys of duckling plush doll, chef Barney doll, alphabet activity cube, Minnie Mouse plush doll, Minnie Mouse pajamas, a Jolly Roger ball pit. "Wawa."
"Yes, little love it is a ball pit. Dada can set it up for you to play in." Hope clapped her hands.
Henry gives Hope her next present. "Hope this is from me, little sis."
"Hope, this is from Henry. Let's see what is in the box." She helped Hope open her gift, an Ariel pajama dress, and Pluto slippers. Hope screamed. "Hopey, say thank you to Henry for your gifts."
"Henwy." Hope hugs her brother.
"You are welcome, Hopey. I love you." Hope gives him a kiss on his cheek and hugs her brother and did not let him go. "You can sit with me, little sis." Hope babbles. Emma loves seeing her two babies close, Killian took pictures of their children. "Henry, I know what Hope is going to wear to bed tonight."
"I want her to be excited for bed in her crib."
"No."
"Kid, spell things out."
"I got it. I am so happy Hope likes her gifts."
"Dada...Mommy."
Henry smiles, "Good idea, Hope. They should open our gift from us." Killian gets their present. "Mom, you and Dad can open our gift together." They opened unwrapped their gift, it was another family painting portrait but a Christmas version with Santa hats and a fireplace with a stocking in the background. "Henry, Hope this is beautiful."
"Lad, I love it." They hug their children.
"Hope and I wanted to show you both in our present this year that our Swan-Jones family will always have Christmas traditions."
"Henry. We love it." They hug their children again. Hope began to cry. Emma holds her daughter, "Hopey, you have one more gift from Santa." Killian helped Hope open her gift, it was an easel.
"Look little love, an art easel for you to paint or draw in."
"Hopey, Santa knows you are a little artist and decided to get you something to work your art on." Hope continue to cry. "Little sis, you and I can work on art on your easel for our H&H time. That will never change." Hope stopped crying. "Our brother and sister relationship will not change." He kisses her on the cheek. Hope babbles. "After we open presents we can do art. Okay?"
"Henwy...gift."
"Yes, Hope. You have a special Christmas gift for Henry." She lets Hope down and she gives her Henry's gift. "Give it to Henry."
"Henwy."
Henry smiles, "Hope, you got me a gift?" Hope babbles. "Yes,I will open it. Can you help me open it?" Hope helps her big brother open his gift, it was a Star Wars tee-shirt and Flynn Ryder shirt. "Hope, I love my new BB-8 shirt and Flynn Rider. You remember my favorite Disney movie is Tangled." Hope babbles and tackles her brother. "Hope! You are strong like our Mom." He tickles Hope which makes her laugh.
"Henry, you have a present from me." She gives him his present. He opens his gift, which was Batman and Joker's fleece blanket. "No way!! I love it!! I can use it down here when we have our movie nights." He hugs his Mom. "I love it."
"I got it custom made just for you."
"Can we have a movie night soon?"
"Yes, tomorrow night."
"Yes!" Emma and Killian hugged each other, loved seeing their children full of joy opening their Christmas gifts they love giving Henry and Hope everything they did not have on Christmas as children love and happiness.
Emma gets one more present from Hope. "Hope, this gift is from me." Hope tears her the box, an Ugly Duckling dress pattern of ducklings and swans in a pink dress with a matching bow headband. "Mommy...b-b-b-..."
"Yes, it is an ugly duckling dress from our favorite story. Mommy designed this just for you. Do you like it baby girl?"
"Yes!" She hugs her Mommy, Emma kisses her daughter on the head.
"I am so happy you like it baby girl."
"Swan, where did you get this dress?"
"Granny made it. I found some designs online and fabric and asked Granny to make it for Hope. Hope loves dresses."
"Aye, my swan is very creative." He kisses her on the head. "Now, my swan has her own gifts to open." Killian gives a gift to his wife.
"Mommy?" she shows her Mommy her new outfit.
"Hope, yes you can wear your new dress today." Hope clapped her hands.
"Little sis, we can do art first in pajamas so we do not have to ruin your pretty dress. After we finish with presents." He holds his sister. "Mom, that gift is from me." Emma opens her gift, a warmer red leather jacket. "Henry...you got me a red leather jacket?"
"Yes, I saw this in Manhattan. I thought of you, from when I found you. I thought Mom needs a winter version."
"I love it." She hugs her son.
Killian gets Hope from his son. "Hope, time for us to give our gift to Mommy." He gets their gift.
"Mommy...gift!"
Emma chuckles. "Hope, this is for me from you and Daddy?"
"Aye, this is from Hope and me." Emma opens her gift, custom made shirt of a picture Henry and Hope, with ducklings, swans, anchors and pirate ships.
"I love it." She hugs Killian and Hope. Hope fusses, he lets Hope down and she walks around playing with the wrapping paper. "Henry..."
"Mom, I am putting up the baby gate." Killian gets a few more presents for is swan.
"Emma, these are for you from me."
"You got me a lot of presents."
"You are my swan, I love spoiling my beautiful wife." She smiles and opens her presents, pajamas set, perfume, makeup, Outlander books and an outlander hoodie of Jamie and Claire Fraser. "Outlander!! You got me Outlander books! And Jamie and Claire Fraser hoodie!"
"Yes!"
"Thank you!" She puts her new hoodie on a gave him a big hug which they landed on the ground and they face each other which made him smile big.
"I love Outlander!!"
"I know what my swan loves." She kisses him on the cheek. "You have one more gift from me, Emma." They sit up, she opens the gift, a swan necklace with her name Emma on the swan and a matching bracelet that says swan. Emma had tears in her eyes, "Killian, this is so beautiful."
"Let me put this necklace on my swan." He puts his necklace on his wife making Emma feel the luckiest woman in the world for having a romantic caring husband who loves spoiling her with love and gifts."Killian...where did you get this? This is so beautiful."
"I bought this in New York. I custom made it in advance and I picked it up in between convention days. She hugs him and began to cry knowing he went all his way to get her a very special present.
"Emma...Emma..." She hugs him so tight. Henry holds his sister.
"Mommy is crying happy tears little sis. She loves her gifts from Daddy."
"I feel so loved by you...you make me happy...not just now but every minute of every day...I have you, Henry and Hope. I am not alone anymore. I feel so spoiled by you."
"It is my job to make my true love happy. I love you, Emma."
"I love you so much, Killian. I would not have this life without you."
"You are my world, Emma."
"You are my world." They kiss. "I have gifts for you captain."
"I have one more gift for you, Emma."
He hands another gift, Emma opened it which was a new red dress. "Killian..."
"I figured that you can wear it on our date night."
"Yes! Henry offered me to watch Hope so we can have our makeup date night."
"Let me know when you two are going out. I can watch Hope in the night since I am on Christmas break."
"Aye, lad. We will take you on our offer soon." He hugs his wife and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek. Emma gets her presents for Killian. He opens gifts from his beautiful wife, he got a hook warmer, "Swan where did you get this?"
"I made it. I noticed your hook is cold in the winter. I got creative."
"Thank you, love."
"You are welcome, Killian." He continues to open his gifts, while Henry helped Hope with her new Pluto slippers.
"Mommy."
"Hopey, did Henry put your new slippers on you?"
"Pluto."
"Yes, Pluto." She holds her daughter, "Henry and Killian, we have to watch Hope walking around in her slippers. I do not want Hope to get hurt."
"Love, we will watch Hope."
"Mom, they fit her." Hope moves her feet. Killian opened more of his gifts, a new flask, travel coffee mug saying captain deputy, winter coat, an ugly Christmas sweater with different Christmas ornaments, hooks and pirate ships. "Emma, I am wearing this today."
"I am glad that I got it for you so you can wear it every Christmas."
"I will wear it after Christmas too, love." They kiss.
Henry gives Hope a present for their Dad. "Give it to Daddy, little sis."
"Dada."
"Is this for me Hope?" He opens his gift a clay badge, with the Jolly Roger on it. "Hope, did Henry made this?"
"Henwy."
"Yes, I made it Dad."
"I love it son." He hugs Henry. Emma holds her daughter. After presents, the Swan-Jones family took pictures of everyone in their matching Christmas pajamas. Killian and Hope cooked breakfast, while Emma and Henry cleaned up the gift wrapping paper mess. "Mom, we all have custom made gifts."
"Yes, we all are very creative." Hope runs into the living room and slips lands on the floor with a loud thump screaming and crying. "Hope!" Emma quickly scoops her daughter in her arms. Killian saw what happened and got an ice pack, "Hopey...let me take a look at your head." She had a cut on her forehead. "Killian, she does not need ice. She is bleeding." Emma used her sleeve to stop Hope's bleeding. Hope cried more. "Hopey, you are going to be okay..shh...shh..."
"Mom, I will get the first aid kit."
Killian hands a rag to his wife and kneels down to Hope. "Little love, you are going to be okay." He hugs his daughter and looks at his nervous wife. "Emma, she is going to be okay."
"Mommy."
"Hopey. You are with Mommy, baby girl." She hugs her daughter. Henry returns with the first aid kit and Hope's Pluto dolls. Killian cleaned Hope's cut while Emma shields her daughter's eyes with the towel, who was still crying. "You are being brave, Hopey."
"Dada needs to clean your cut so you won't get sick from the infection. I am almost done, Hope." Henry was feeling guilty. "Emma, does her cut look deep to you?"
"The bleeding has stopped, which is a good sign. We can ask Allison to check her cut later when she comes over. Hopey. You are okay, sweetie." Killian puts a band-aid on Hope's boo-boo and kisses it. "You are going to be okay, Hope. Your boo-boo will not hurt soon." She stopped crying. Hope hugs her Mommy.
"Little love, are you hungry? Do you want a cookie?" He was trying to make his little lass feel better. Hope grabs her Daddy's hook. "I am staying right here, Hope with you, Mommy and Henry."
"Henwy...Henwy."
He hugs his sister. "Hopey, I am sorry, little sis. I got you a bad present. I did not know you will get hurt. I am sorry Hope." Emma and Killian knew Henry felt bad for Hope's injury. Emma hugs her son and he leaned on her.
"Henry, it is not a bad present. She can still use them not now, kid."
"It is my fault for her getting hurt."
"Henry, it is not your fault. You did not physically hurt her, kid."
"Lad, Hope needs to learn how to walk in them, that is all. She loves her gifts." The family ate breakfast, Hope was eating on Emma's lap, she kept getting kisses by her Mommy. Killian kneels to Hope after eating, "Hope, I do need my little pirate to check on our second home."
"Wawa?"
"Yes, little Hope. Jolly Roger." Hope babbles happily.
"Emma, we have time to go to the Jolly Roger before our guests arrive."
"A little trip to our second home is a great idea. I wanted to ask you if we can go the Jolly Roger today."
"Aye, we are going to our second home."
"Dad, can we sail?"
"Maybe around Maine."
"Yes!" The family got ready for a little Swan-Jones sailing adventure. Emma dresses Hope in her new dress and matching bow headband. "You are so cute!" She tickles Hope and took pictures of Hope in her custom made dress. "My two loves are ready to sail?"
"Yes." He took a picture of his two loves. Hope hugs her Daddy.
"You are staying with me, my little pirate princess."
"Dada." Emma changed into her new leather jacket and checks on her son who was sitting on his bed. She joins him.
"Henry, my new leather jacket is perfect." She hugs her son. "We are going sailing." Henry hugs his Mom. "Hope is alright, Henry. You are not in trouble. She is a baby. Babies fall." She hugs her son and kisses him on the head. "You did nothing wrong. I know you love your sister and you do not want her to be hurt."
"I love Hope, Mom."
"I know. You are always going to be there for her when she needs you when she is older. You two are so close which I love. She is not mad at you, Henry."
"You are right. I am just too hard on myself, I want to be the best brother to Hope."
"You are Henry just being you, your kind caring self, who will protect her from villains and love reading to her stories and playing with her." He hugs his Mom. "You can cheer Hope up when we go sailing."
"Mom, Hope is a little pirate princess she is going to be happy."
"Exactly."
Killian was holding Hope into Henry's room, "Wa-wa!"
"Great job, my little pirate. My captain swan and first mate Henry we need to go to the Jolly Roger."
"We are coming captain and little pirate." They went loaded the Jolly Roger, Hope was running around in her winter coat and life jacket, Henry was chasing Hope. "We are getting ready to sail, Captain Swan and first mate, I need you to pull the sails." Henry and Emma pulled the sails.
"Dada!" Killian gets his little pirate and holds her on his you.
"My little pirate, I need your help steering the ship. Can you do that?"
"Aye, Aye." Killian smiles loving his little Hope being like him a pirate. He let Hope help him steer. They went around Maine. Hope began to cry. "Henry, can you steer?"
"Aye, Dad."
"Just go keep going straight."Emma loved Killian teaching both of their children how to sail being pirates. She takes a picture of all three of them. Killian carries Hope to Emma. "Emma, our little pirate needs her naptime." She takes Hope from her husband and they walk into the captain quarters.
"Hope, I saw you steering the Jolly Roger with Dada. Did you have fun?" She kisses Hope on the head and tucks Hope in their captain quarters bed and she put a rail by the bed.
Hope fell fast asleep by the ocean waves. "You definitely take after your Mommy, Hope. She loves the ocean just like you." He hugs his wife. "Are you having fun?"
"Yes, I am. I love being on the ocean. It always relaxes me. I was wondering..."
"What is it, Emma?"
" I was wondering if one of our Christmas traditions can be sailing on the Jolly Roger on Christmas day."
Killian smiles big wanting the same tradition and gives her a big kiss and lifts her up. They make out. When Emma needs to breathe, "I will take that as a yes?"
"Aye, this is what I wanted to."
"We want the same tradition."
"Yes, we do love." They kiss. After a few hours of sailing, Killian and Henry landed the Jolly Roger in the dock. Killian took a picture of his two loves sleeping on their bed, "My two loves." He kisses Emma who wakes up. "Captain Swan, we are back in Storybrooke."
"Already?"
"Yes, swan. It is a short adventure today."
"Can we sail more soon?"
"Yes, we can since Henry is on winter break." Killian holds Hope who was still fast asleep. "My little pirate princess you are tired out from our sailing adventure." The family walked back home, they spotted Emma's parents and brother. "Dad."
"Emma, I wanted to drop by."
"Dad, you are the only one welcomed in."
"Emma!"
"Mary-Margaret." Leo goes to Hope and Killian. "Leo, leave Hope alone."
"I will." Leo takes a knife out and stabs Killian in his leg Killian screams, Leo runs away laughing. All Emma could see her as the dark one killing Killian and snapped back to reality. Hope was crying. Emma holds her husband, Henry gets his very upset sister. "Killian... " She uses her light magic to tied her brother up. "Henry, call Lily to arrest Leo, he just assaulted a police officer. Watch Hope."
"I am on it, Mom." Emma holds onto Killian and uses her light magic for them to disappear. Charming goes yelling at his son. Henry was furious. "Grandma leave. Get your son away from my house right now."
"Henry..."
"Leo just hurt our Dad with a fucking knife." Lily and Mulan arrived.
"Henry, what happened?"
"Leo stabbed Dad with a knife. Mom took him to the hospital. She wants you to arrest Leo."
"We are on it."Lily and Mulan take Leo away.
"Henry!"
"Why are you yelling at me, grandma? You son and your just ruined Christmas for my family." Henry takes Hope inside. "Little sis. Mommy is going to take care of Daddy and I will take care of you." Henry puts the prime rib in the oven and snuggles with Hope.
Emma magically poofed her and Killian to the hospital in the Emergency Room. Allison sees them rushes to them. "Emma, Henry called me."
"Can you help him?"
"Yes, Emma." They both carried Killian to the bed. Emma took his pants off until the lower calf on his right leg. "Emma,I am going to have to tear his jeans off." Emma sits next to Killian and holds his hand. "Killian, I am right here." Allison uses scissors to tear off jeans where the knife was. "Killian,I have to pull the knife out. I am going to give you numb..."
"Allison, you can just pull it out."
"Hold onto me, Killian."
"Aye, I already am, Emma. I am not letting you go." She kisses him on his scruffy cheek. Allison gets the knife out of Killian's leg, Killian screamed and held onto Emma. "Killian, it is out."
"That bloody hell lad loves knives."
"I am going to check on your blood vessels to see if Leo caused you any damaged." she puts gauze and dressings on the cut. "After I check on your blood vessels, you are going to need stitches Killian, it is a deep cut."
"Aye, I have a feeling that will happen."
"I will be right back."
Emma was crying thinking of when she had to kill him and finding him in the underworld. "Emma." He hugs his wife. "I am okay, love." She hugs him back and could not stop crying. "I am not too injured. I have been in worse situations." She just continued to cry. "Emma..." He hugs his wife knowing what she was thinking of when she killed him to save everyone from the rest of the former dark ones destroying the town. "I am okay, Emma. You are with me, Emma." He kisses her on the head.
Back at the Swan-Jones house, Regina visits Henry and Hope, Charming told her what was going on. She finds Henry holding Hope who was fast asleep on him. "Hi, Henry."
"Hi, Mom. I finally got her to sleep."
"I heard from Allison, your Dad is getting stitches."
"We were having so much fun opening presents and went on the Jolly Roger and sailed. We just came home, they were there. Mom told Leo to stay away from Hope and he stabs Dad's leg." Henry began to cry. Regina hugs her son. "He is going to be okay, Henry. Dada is going to be home soon."
"Leo ruined another family holiday. You have no idea how much this holiday meant to Mom and Dad. Now, it is ruined."
"I can help make your Christmas better." She brought presents for Henry. Hope woke up.
"Ina."
"Hi, Hope. Merry Christmas. I have presents for you and Henry." Hope began to cry. "You can open your present on me, little sis." Regina gives Hope her present. Henry helped open her present which was baby crayons that looked like eggs. "Hope, they are crayons for you to make artwork with."
"Dada."
"We can make art for Daddy. We can use your new easel."
"Henry let me help set it up." As Regina was setting the easel up, Henry checked on dinner, he placed the potatoes in the oven. He brings Hope a snack gingerbread cookies. "Hope, I have a snack for you."
"Pluto."
"Yes, we can watch Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas while we have our snacks." Hope babbles happily watching Pluto on Netflix. Hope babbles."Yes, Hope, I see Pluto."
"Henry she sure loves her Pluto."
"Love is an understatement. She said Pluto for the first time last night, we were all surprised. Mom, try some of the cookies, Mom and Hope made them yesterday." Regina joined them on the couch.
Back at the hospital, Emma was still crying. "Emma..."
"Killian, I am crying because when I saw Leo stabbing you in the leg reminded me of the worst moment of my life killing you..." He saw how much his wife cared for him and how much the memory of their past was hurting her.
"Emma, you came down to the Underworld to rescue me which was the most caring kindest act of someone ever has done for me ever. You are my true love. That moment all I could think was you. I am so happy that you came down to rescue me. Then I helped you defeat Hades and Zeus brought me back to life. Even the most powerful God Zeus knew I was meant to be with you, Emma and sent me back to you." He hugs his wife and kisses her on the head. "After this, we are going home to celebrate Christmas with our two children and the rest of our family because your little devil brother and your Mom that they did not ruin our Christmas." She kisses him on the cheek and hugs him.
Allison returns with a sonogram machine and sonograms on Killian's leg. "Killian, your blood vessels are normal. Now I have to stitch your cut up. Then you can go home."
"Aye, we all get to go home." Emma kisses him on his cheek.
She held Killian's hands as Allison gave him stitches. "Killian, you are good to go home." Emma poofs up jeans onto Killian.
"Thank you, love."
"You are welcome."
"Killian, just take it easy."
"Allison, I am going to take care of him." She gets a phone call from Henry. "Hi, Henry. How is Hope?"
"She is not crying anymore. We are watching Pluto. How is Dad?"
"We are coming home. Allison is bringing your Dad and me home in her car since we did not drive here."
"Great." They ended the conversation. Allison drove Emma and Killian home, Emma was being careful with Killian. "Emma, I can walk."
"I know. I just want to be extra careful." They arrived inside, seeing Hope playing with Lizzie.
"Hopey."
"Mommy!Dada!" Hope rushes to greet them.
Emma kneels down so her daughter can hug her. "Hi, baby girl." She hugs her daughter.
"Dada." Emma hands over their daughter to her husband.
"Hi, Hope. Auntie Allison helped my boo-boo." Emma guides Killian to the couch.
"Hope, you can watch Daddy for me." Hope hugs her Daddy. Henry sees his Dad and hugs him.
"Dad!"
"Hi, son."
"I am happy that you are home."
"Your little uncle did not do any damage to me that bad. You know Henry I have been through much worst. " Hope babbles. "Yes, Hope I am home with you and Henry, little love." Connor and Lizzie enter the living room. "Uncle Killy you are home!"
"Yes, I am Lizzie." Lizzie hugs Killian. Henry gives Hope her artwork of her and him sailing on the Jolly Roger.
"Dada."
"Is that for me Hope a drawing?" Hope babbles. "The Jolly Roger?" Hope screams. "Aye, I love your artwork, Hope." All the kids crowded around Killian. Allison goes to her best friend.
"Emma, he is going to be alright."
"It is not the first time, he got hurt. Let's just say when I was the dark swan, I hurt him."
"You did not hurt him this time, you got him to the hospital when he needed medical attention. Now he is home."
"You are right." Allison hugs her best friend. Regina and Ted were setting up dinner.
"Emma, how is Killian?"
"Not too injured. He just needed stitches. My brother did not do too much damage to him."
"Henry and I cooked dinner while Hope was napping before Ted and the rest of the family came over."
"Thanks, Regina. I also got my brother arrested."
"I know, Snow White told me."
Henry hugs his Mom. "Henry, how was Hope?"
"Crying a lot for you and Dad. Mom and I made dinner. Lizzie helped us by playing with Hope after her nap."
"Thanks for taking charge here when we were out."
"Mom, I love Hope. Also, you two need your makeup date night soon."
Emma chuckles. "You will watch Hope soon. I think your aunt has presents for you and Hope. Allison, we can open presents before dinner."
"Yes." They two families gathered around in the living room handing each other presents. Emma gave Lizzie and Connor their presents. Lizzie got Paige O'Hara autograph and Belle journal. "Thank you, Auntie Emma." She hugs Emma.
"You are very welcome, Lizzie."
"Mommy, Auntie Emma got me Paige O'hara's autograph."
"I have something else for you. It is in your Mommy's phone." Allison shows her daughter the video. "Hi, Lizzie. My name is Paige. I am the voice of Belle..." Lizzie was screaming and hugs Emma.
"Thank you..thank you..."
"Your Mom has the video so you can watch it all the time on your iPad!" Lizzie hugs her tighter.
"Emma, she loves it."
"I had a feeling my favorite niece will love it."
"Lizzie, what did Aunt Emma got you?"
"A Belle journal. Paige O'Hara's autograph and video of her talking to me."
"Aunt Emma, you made Lizzie very happy. Thank you. "
"You are welcome. Do you like your gift, Connor?"
"Yes, thank you for BorderLands 3."
Regina gave Henry his presents. Henry opened his gifts, a baby Yoda funko pop, and Dark Vader Funko pop. "Mom, I needed these to add to my collection. Thank you." He hugs his Mom.
"You are welcome, Henry."
"I have a Christmas gift for you." Regina opens her gift a silver bracket with apple charms.
"Henry." She hugs her son. "I love it."
"Merry Christmas, Mom."
Hope did not want to leave her Daddy. Allison gave Hope her present. "Merry Christmas Hope."
"Antie." She gives her a hug.
"Hi, Hopey. Are you watching your Daddy?"
"Dada."
"I am staying right next to you and Auntie Allison, little love. How about you open your present from her?" He helps Hope opened her present which was an Ariel pajama set. Hope screamed happily. Emma kneels down to Hope. "Hope did Auntie Allison gave you new Ariel pajamas?"
Hope babbles and hugs her Auntie Allison. "You are welcome, Hope."
"Hope has more Ariel pajamas to choose from."
"Henwy."
"Henry got you Ariel pajamas too?"
"Yes, I did. A different one."
"You and I were thinking alike?"
"Yes, Aunt Allison, we know what Hope likes."
"I have one more gift for Hope." She helps Hope open her gift, an Ariel mermaid tail.
"Little love, a mermaid tail blanket so you can be like Ariel."
"Hope, you can sleep in it, like a mermaid, baby girl." Hope babbles.
"Hope you have a mermaid tail blanket and I have my DC blanket we can be warm in our blankets when we have movie nights." Emma puts Hope in her mermaid tail.
"My little mermaid." She takes a photo of her little mermaid.
"Just like her Mommy." Killian kisses Emma on her cheek. Allison gave Henry his gift. Henry opened his gift which was batman iPhone case and tee-shirt of Henry with the voice of Batman. "Aunt Allison...how?"
"Your Mom sent me a few pictures of your comic con trip. I used Shutterfly."
"Allison, you must show me Shutterfly."
"I will show you when we have our girl chat." Hope babbles. "You are joining us, little niece." Killian opens his gift, it was a new spyglass. "Allison, thank you so much. I needed a new spyglass."
"You are welcome. Your wife told me what you need."
Allison and Emma exchanged gifts, Allison got a gold necklace with her name. "Emma." She hugs her best friend. "Thank you."
"Merry Christmas, Allison."
"Open my gift." Emma giggles. Emma opens her gift, a bracelet with swan charms around it "Swan." Emma hugs Allison. "Thank you, Allison."
"Merry Christmas, Emma." After they opened presents they had dinner, prime rib, roasted potatoes, and green beans and they ate in the kitchen. Hope was crying. "Emma, Hope can eat with me." Emma puts Hope on Killian's lap. He made sure that Hope was eating her plate of cut-up meal. Emma holds Killian's hook. "Are you okay?"
"I am okay, Emma. I am not in too much pain."
"Emma, I love Hope's dress."
"Thank you. I found the material and design and Granny made it for Hope."
"I know my little niece loves the Ugly Duckling." After dinner, they had dessert brownies and cheesecake and the gingerbread cookies that Hope and Emma baked the day before. After dessert, Killian gives Hope a bubble bath. Emma finds them in the bathroom. Killian talking to Hope and playing with Hope. "My two pirates." She goes back downstairs.
Lizzie was watching "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas," on Netflix with Henry, Connor, and Ted. Emma, Allison, and Regina were cleaning up the kitchen. Killian changes Hope into her Ariel pajama dress. "Mommy...Mommy..." Hope began to cry.
"Dada will bring you to Mommy." Killian brings Hope to the kitchen. "Emma, Hope wants her Mommy." Emma gets Hope from her husband.
"Hopey, you are with Mommy. Dada changed you in your Ariel pajama dress that Henry got you."
"Dada." Killian gives Hope his hook.
"Emma, she just wants the both of us."
"Yes, she wants to know her Mommy and Daddy are staying. We are not leaving you Hopey." Allison kneels down to Hope. "Hope, your Daddy has a small boo-boo, that is all. He is okay not in any danger." Hope hugs her Auntie Allison. "Your pajama dress is so pretty. Henry knows how to shop for you."
"Love, I will be right back."
"Allison, we need to meet up soon. We should get out nails done."
"Yes, and have coffee at Granny's." Hope babbles.
"We can take the girls to the park."
"That will be great. I have something to ask you..."
"What is it?"
"It is Lizzie. There is something going on with her. She won't talk to me or afraid too."
"I can talk to her or both of us can talk to her together. We can have a girls' day here or at your house. I can read people's faces, I can get Lizzie to talk."
"Thank you, Emma. Are you free this weekend or on Friday?"
"Yes, I am free."
Lizzie enters the room, "Mommy, can I have your iPhone to watch the voice of Belle? Please."
"You did say please. Sweetie, we are going to have a girls' day with Auntie Emma and Hope at our house."
"Auntie Emma and Hope are coming over?"
"No!" Lizzie began to cry.
"Allison, we will let you two talk." Hope hugs her Mommy and takes Hope to the living room. Henry was talking to Regina, Killian was talking to Ted and Connor was on his iPad.
Allison was hugging her daughter. "Lizzie, why are you upset?"
"Mommy, I want to spend time with you only!"
"We can have our own girls' day just you and me. Work has been keeping me very busy but I will always have for you, my little girl. We can have our girl's day tomorrow."
"Can we get our nails done and watch Beauty and the Beast?"
"Yes, we can do that. Mommy and Lizzie day tomorrow. Can I sleep in your room with Daddy tonight?"
"How about I sleep with you in your room tonight. We can watch Beauty and the Beast Christmas."
"Yes!" Lizzie hugs her Mom. "You can always come to me and we can have our one on one time. You can talk to me even if I am busy. I will always have time for my little girl." She tickles Lizzie making her laugh. "Mommy? Can we have Auntie Emma and Hope over on Friday?"
"Yes, we can have a girls' day with Emma and Hope." Allison carries Lizzie.
"Emma, we all had a long very busy and fun day. We will see you Friday."
"Lizzie, are you feeling better?"
"Yes. Mommy and I are going to have our girl time tonight and tomorrow."
"I know you two will have fun tonight and tomorrow.
"Antie." Allison holds Hope and Lizzie.
"You love giving me hugs." Emma takes a picture of Allison with their daughters. "My two special girls." Hope babbles.
"Hope, you can play at my house on Friday." Hope clapped her hands.
"Lizzie, we are very excited. Hopey, it is time for bed." She takes Hope from Allison.
"Auntie Emma, thank you for my presents."
"You are very welcome, Lizzie. You can show me your Belle collection on Friday." Lizzie hugs Emma. Allison and her family left. Regina leaves a little later after the Cameron family left. Emma read to Hope the Ugly Duckling, Hope fell asleep on her and she puts Hope to bed. "Sweet dreams, baby girl." She changes into leggings and tank top underneath her Outlander hoodie. "Mom, you look great in your new hoodie."
"Thank you, Henry." She hugs her son. "Did you have a great Christmas?"
"Yes, besides Dad getting hurt. He is okay right?"
"Yes. He just needs to take it easy for a couple of days. Your sister loves her Ariel pajama dress."
"I bought them when we met Santa." Henry yawns.
"You need to sleep. We had a very long busy crazy day."
"We can have the Jolly Roger sailing as a tradition?"
Emma smiles. "I asked your Dad the same question, kid. He said yes."
"Yes!" He hugs his Mom.
"Tomorrow, we are going to take it easy and have a family day at home."
"That sounds great. Night Mom."
"Night, Henry." Emma makes cinnamon hot cocoa for her and Killian and brings it out with the baby monitor in case Hope needed to sleep with them. She finds her husband in the hammock in the backyard. "I thought I would find you out here."
"My swan join me. I am looking at the stars."
"You can teach me. I made cinnamon hot cocoa. The hoodie you gave me is warm and comfy."
"Aye, that is why I bought it for you. I will have a mug of cinnamon hot cocoa." They sipped their drinks and enjoyed the silence just being with each other sharing the same blanket.
"How are you feeling Killian?"
"Better. I am still in pain."
"Killian..."
"Emma, this pain is minor. Trust me." He wraps his arm around his wife.
She smooths his hair and places her hand on his scruffy cheek. "You are always taking care of me when I am injured or in recovery from a surgery which happened a lot. I want to be there for you like you are there for me."
"Emma, you are always there for me. You went to the underworld to save me which shows me that you are my true love and will always be there for me. You and I take care of each other. We are always on each other's side."
"I will always be there for you, Killian."
"I will always be there for you, Emma." Emma snuggles onto Killian lying on his chest, Killian wrapped his arms around his swan and kisses her on her blonde head. He taught her star navigating until she fell asleep on him. He heard her little snore knowing she felt safe in his arms her home. "I will always be there for you and our family Emma. You gave me everything Emma in my life and I gave you everything in life, that is why we are true love." He kisses her on her blonde head as she was snoring on his chest. "Merry Christmas, Emma." He fell asleep with his wife in his arms. They were safe, happy and their family was together.