18th Birthday

Emma was chained up to a bed and in pain screaming, alone and afraid. All the people around had no faces. She hears Killian calling her name. "Emma! Emma!" She wakes up seeing Killian's ocean blue eyes. "Emma, you are okay, love. You were screaming, having a nightmare." Emma began bawling her eyes out. Killian hugs his wife who was 8 months pregnant. "You are safe, Emma. You are with me. You and Leia are with me." He knows nightmares during her pregnancy is worse than her nightmares when she is not pregnant. "You are with me, Emma."
"Killian, I was dreaming I was in prison, giving birth to Henry...I was almost 18 when I had him, now he is at the age when I was in prison..." She just cried more.
"Emma, you are not alone anymore. You are married to me, your true love who is always there for you, and never leave you. You are pregnant with our second daughter on the way. You are an amazing mommy to our son and daughter. You have a whole family who loves you." Leia kicks.
"Even Leia is listening to her Daddy. She knows her Mommy is upset."
"Aye,she knows her Mommy. She wants her Mommy not to be sad. Leia, your Daddy is with your Mommy, littlest love." He kisses his wife's baby belly. Emma hugs her husband as best as he can. "We are going to get Henry's birthday present tomorrow in the morning. I know he is going to love his gift from us. Especially, the one from his Mom." He kisses his swan on the head.
"You always made me better."
"I am doing my job as your husband." They kiss. "Are you hungry?"
"I am craving for some Oreos."
"Aye, I will get you and Leia some." Killian goes downstairs to the kitchen to make a plate of Oreos and a glass of milk for his swan.
Henry enters the room. "Mom?"Are you okay?" He sits on the bed and hugs her. "I heard you crying."
"I am feeling better now that you are giving me your hugs. I was having a nightmare."
"If you are having a nightmare about me, I am right here."
"You are with me, kid. My baby boy is 18 years old today." She kisses her son on the head. "Happy birthday, Henry."
"Thank you, Mom. You have me, on my 18th birthday. You also have Hope, Leia, and Dad. You gave me a family, a normal one."
"Yes, I did." She felt Leia move and places her son's hand where his baby sister was moving. "Leia is saying Happy birthday, Henry."
Henry smiling big and hugs his Mom's baby belly. "Thank you, baby sis. Leia, I love you, baby sis. I am the age when our Mommy had me. Now, I am living with our Mommy, Daddy, and sister Hope. I know you will be with us next year for my birthday, baby sis." Leia moves. "Awesome."
"She loves her big brother."
"I love her. I love you, Mom."
"I love you, Henry." She hugs her son. "I cannot believe my baby boy is 18 years old!"
Killian returns upstairs with a tray of Oreos and milk. "Swan, I have your craving."
"Kid, do you want a midnight snack?"
"I do love Oreos."
"Here is milk for the birthday, lad. Happy birthday, Henry."
"Thank you, Dad." He hugs his Dad. Henry and his Mom talk as they ate their midnight snack. Emma was smiling her son is turning 18 years old and with her on his adult age birthday. "Mom, I am going back to bed."
"Me too, kid." They hug. Henry goes back to his bedroom.
Killian helps his swan and cygnet lay down and hugs his swan. "I am right here, Emma." Leia moves around. Emma places his hook to where Leia was moving. "Dada is here, little love. I am staying with you and your Mommy." Emma fell back asleep feeling safe.
Killian and Emma wake up early to go out of town to buy Henry's birthday present. Emma kisses her son on the head. "My son. You are 18 years old. Mom and Dad will be right back with your birthday present." Emma waddles downstairs to Killian.
"Swan, are you ready for our outing?"
"Yes. Operation lightfire is a go."
"Aye, operation light fire." They kiss. He drives his swan over the town line. "Emma, are you sure you drive the way back?"
"Yes, I can, Killian. I have not had Braxton hicks in a car since a few weeks ago."
"Emma, you are getting more fake contractions."
"That is because my time is getting closer." Killian turns around. "Killian! What are you doing?"
"I do not want you driving the other car..."
"Killian,if you speed, I will go into early labor."
Killian pulls over. "I am sorry, Emma. I am just worried if you get a Braxton hick contraction if I am not driving you or with you, I don't want to lose you or our baby."
"Killian." She hugs her husband. "I can drive Henry's birthday present home."
"Aye, I will drive the yellow bug home." He hugs his wife's baby bump. "Daddy loves you, Leia. He just wants to keep you and Mommy safe."
"You are not going to lose me and Leia, Killian. She is moving around now. When I drive, Leia is still going to be growing inside of me."
"I'm sorry for being a nervous wreck, love."
"You're just being my overprotective caring husband and already being an amazing daddy to our daughter on the way. I love you for being your caring and overprotective of me and our family. I cannot hug you now because my huge baby belly is in the way."
Killian hugs his swan. "I love you, Emma. I can still hug, you, love."
"I love you, Killian." They kiss. Killian continued driving.
Henry wakes up not seeing his parents only Hope was home. He finds his sister playing in her bedroom. "Hope."
"Henwy! Happy birfday!!" She hugs her brother's legs.
Henry holds Hope. "Thank you, Hope." Hope gives her a present to her brother. He opens his gift which was book made of clay, painted with colors Henry's book. "Hope, I love my book, you made me."
"Weally?"
"Yes, because you made it for me." Henry hugs his sister.
"One more gift!"
Henry opens his gift which is a new funko pop of baby Groot. "Thank you, hope!"
"You are welcome, bro!"
He hugs his sister. "We can go to granny's and have breakfast."
"Yes!" Henry laid out Hope's outfit. They both got dressed for the day. They walked to Granny's. Ava met them there.
"Henry! Happy birthday!" Ava hugs her boyfriend.
"Thank you, Ava." They kiss.
"Hi, Ava!"
"Hi, Hope! We are going to have breakfast together."
"Yes, sit with Henry." They enter Granny's and sat in their booth.
"Happy birthday, Henry."
"Thank you, granny. We will have our usuals."
"I am on it."
Ava sat across from Henry and Hope. "Here is your birthday present from me." Henry sits next to his girlfriend. Ava gave her boyfriend his birthday present. He opened his gift which was a wooden box-carved design of books, pencils, and art symbols. Inside the box was full of photos of himself and Ava. "This is awesome. I am going to put this in my room at home. I am going to bring this to college with me."
Ava smiles. "I had a feeling you will bring this to college with you."
"I really love it, Ava." He held Ava's hand.
"I am glad you like it." They kiss.
"Eww!" Hope covers her eyes.
Henry hugs his girl. Thank you, Ava. I love it."
"Here is one more gift."
Henry opens his gift which is a Loki funko pop. "Awesome! I can add it to my marvel collection." He hugs his girlfriend. "Thank you, Ava."
"You are welcome, Henry." They kiss. "Where are your parents?"
"I don't know. They were not home when I was awake. Hope was awake before me."
"I have a feeling your parents are getting a birthday gift for you."
"Wight, Ava!" Ava and Henry smiled at Hope.
"Little sis, do you know what Mommy and Daddy are getting me for my birthday?"
"Secwet."
"Of all times, you keep a secret from me."
"Not telling, bro."
"You little pirate." Henry tickles his sister, making her laugh. Ava was laughing.
The diner bell rings, it was Regina. "Henry, happy birthday."
"Thank you, Mom." Henry hugs his Mom."
"Hi, Ina!"
"Hi, Hope."
"Henwy birfay!"
Regina smiles. "Yes, today is Henry's birthday. I have a birthday for him."
Henry opens his gift which was a silver watch with his name engraved on the back. "Thank you, Mom. I needed a new watch."
"What are you doing today?"
"I am not sure yet. Mom and Dad are somewhere."
"Henwy gift."
"She is not telling me what their gift is."
Killian arrived at the car dealership. Emma waddles to the nearest bathroom, Leia loves being on her bladder. Killian waits for Emma to return from the bathroom. "Swan, which car is Henry's?"
"I will lead you the way, captain." Emma held his hook and waddles to outdoor the dealership to a dark blue Toyota Corolla. "This is our son's car."
"Emma, he is going to love the car. It is the perfect birthday gift for our 18-year-old son. He kisses her on the head.
A worker approaches the husband and wife. "Mrs.Emma Swan-Jones?"
"Yes, that is me."
"I need you to sign forms."
"I can do that." The worker leads the husband and wife into the dealership into his office.
Killian helped his swan sit down. "I need you to sign the forms for the car."
Emma read the contract. "Killian, do you want to read it?"
"Aye, I should. Since we both are paying for the car." Killian read the forms. They both signed the forms.
"The car belongs to you both now."
"Thank you."
"It is a pleasure working with you, mate." They shook hands with the car dealer. He leads Emma out of the office.
"Killian, I have to pee again." He waited for his swan by the restroom. Emma returned, "Thank you for waiting."
"You are welcome, love. Leia is causing you trouble?"
"Yes, she loves kicking my bladder. How about I drive the yellow bug? You can drive Henry's car?"
Killian smiles. "Aye, aye, sheriff swan. I get to drive Henry's car first!" Emma chuckles at her husband's excitement.
Emma drove the yellow bug home as Killian drove Henry's car home behind his swan, just in case she pulls over, he can help her. He is afraid that she will have those bloody fake contractions. They made a few stops, so Emma can use the restroom. Killian bought her snack and water making sure, she was okay. They arrived home, Emma waited outside by Henry's birthday present. Killian went inside finding, Henry, Hope, and Ava working on an art project in the living room. "Where is the birthday boy?"
Henry goes to his Dad. "Dad!" They hug.
"Happy birthday, Henry!"
"Where did you and Mom went too?"
"Come outside, lad. Close your eyes." Killian leads his son outside to his birthday present, Ava and Hope followed them. "Open your eyes, Henry."
Henry opens his eyes, seeing his Mom standing in front of a blue car. "Henry, happy birthday, kid. Here is your birthday present!"
Henry was in shock. "This...this is mine?"
"Yes, Henry. This present is your birthday present from me and your Dad." She hugs her son.
"No way!! I have a car!!" Henry hugs his Mom. "Thank you, Mom."
"You are welcome, Henry. Now, go check out your new car." She gives him his car keys.
"Awesome!" Henry hugs his Dad. "Thank you, Dad."
"You are welcome, Henry. I know you are going to love this car. Your Mom chose the car."
"When you drive, kid. You have to be careful."
"Yes, Mom."
"Supwise!"
Henry holds his sister. "Hope, was this Mommy and Daddy's surprise?"
"Yes!"
"Mom, Hope was not telling me what you two were getting me."
"She was keeping a secret."
"Yes, Mommy."
Emma holds Hope on her hip. "You did a good job, baby girl. You helped us make Henry a very happy birthday."
"Miss you."
"I am home now, sweetie." She kisses Hope on the head.
Henry goes to his car and sits in the driver's seat. "Awesome!!" Ava goes to the car and joins him in the car.
"Mommy, car!"
"That is Henry's car!"
"Wow! Can I have a car?"
Emma and Killian both laugh. Killian holds Hope. Emma faces her daughter. "Only, if you pass your driver's test and drive safely. When you are a big girl."
"That is a long time."
"That's okay, baby girl. When you are old enough, you can drive my yellow bug."
"Yay!" Killian sets Hope down. Hope goes to the car. Henry lets Hope sit on his lap in the driver's seat.
Ava was sitting in the passenger seat. "Hope, where should Henry drive too?"
"Space!"
"Space?"
"Yes! See stars."
"Did Dad tell you about stars?"
"Yes."
"How about we drive around town?"
"That is a good idea."
"Me too, wide car."
"You are joining us, Hope." Hope hugs Ava.
Henry went to the yellow bug to get Hope's car seat. "Mom, Dad, thank you for the car. It is a birthday present I did not expect on getting."
"You are going to college very soon, kid. You need a car to drive around Boston."
"Aye, you deserve the car, lad."
"It is a birthday present for both of us."
Henry hugs his parents. "Thank you, Mom and Dad. I love it. I am going to drive around town with Ava and Hope."
"Okay, have fun."
"Can we go sailing later, Dad?"
Killian smiles. "Yes, lad. It is your birthday."
"Awesome!" "Henry puts the car seat in the back of the car.
"Henwy fwont."
"No, Hope. You can sit in the back."
"Okay." Hope sits in her car seat.
Henry gets into the driver's seat. "I have my own car." He turns the engine on and drives away.
"My boyfriend has his own car."
"Yes, I do."
Killian hugs his swan who was crying. "He loves his gift, Emma. It was a great birthday present idea you have."
"Yes, he loves his gift. He needs his own car, he is an adult."
"I have a feeling he will be a wonderful driver just like his Mom." He kisses his swan on the head.
Emma felt tired. "I am going to lie down." Killian leads his wife inside and upstairs to their bedroom. Emma sits up in her bed. "Can you massage my back?"
"Of course, I can, love." He massages her back and massages her feet until she fell asleep. He kisses Emma on the head. "I love you, Emma." He kisses his swan's baby bump, "Dada loves you, Leia." He went to load the Jolly Roger, to prepare for Henry's birthday celebration.
Henry drove into town. "This car is a great car."
"Your Mom and Dad chose a great car for you, Henry.
"Yes, they did. I am loving my birthday gift." " He sees Belle and Gideon and parks the car.
"Henwy, Gideon!"
"Yes." Hope unbuckled herself. Henry opens the door.
"Happy birthday, Henry!"
"Thank you, Belle." He opens the door to the back, Hope goes out of the car.
"Gideon!" Hope hugs her friend.
"Hi, Hope."
"Henry, why don't you all come in the library. I have your birthday present for you."
"Hope, pway." Gideon leads her to the playroom.
"Henry, Belle, I will go with them."
"Make sure they do not go through the entrance to the tunnel to Rumple's shop."
"I will make sure they will stay in the library, Belle." Ava follows Hope and Gideon.
"Henry, I can tell Ava is good for you."
Henry smiles. "She is there for me. I am there for her. We understand each other. I did not really have that with Violet. We are perfect for each other."
"Here is your birthday present."
Henry opens his birthday gift which was a laptop case and a book on art. "Thank you, Grandma." He hugs her.
"You are welcome, Henry." Hope and Gideon ran around. "Gideon, Hope, no running in the library." They stopped running.
"Yes, mama. Hope want wead books."
"You two can go to the children's section."
"Hope, you can choose the books to bring home to read."
"You will wead to me?"
'Yes, I will." Hope hugs her brother and follows Gideon.
"Henry, your sister loves you reading to her." Ava hugs Henry and kisses him on the cheek.
Snow White enters the library. "Hi, Snow."
"Hi, Belle."
"Ava, let's go to Hope before she gets upset." Ava and Henry find Hope taking books out of shelves. "Hope."
"Henwy!" Hope hugs her brother. "You have a lot of books!"
Ava joins them on the carpet. "That is a lot of books you got here. How about I help you and Henry pick the good books to bring home?"
"You can help, Ava!" Hope hugs Ava.
"You are so sweet!" Henry and Ava smile at each other.
Emma wakes up from her nap from Leia kicking her rib. "Ow, Leia." She rubs her baby belly. "You kick like me already, little duckling. I love you so much, baby girl. Mommy loves you so much. I cannot wait to meet you." Emma smiles, she cannot wait to meet her daughter next month. She waddles to get Henry's birthday presents and puts them in a reusable bag. "Leia, we are going to Daddy's ship." She waddles over to the Jolly Roger and arrives on deck. She smiles seeing her husband. "Killian."
"Hi, swan." They kiss. He takes the bag of gifts. "I will put them over here." He sets the bag down. Emma gets a Braxton contraction and holds her baby belly. Killian rushes back to his Emma and held her hand. "Breathe in and out, love those bloody fake contractions." Emma gripped his hook as he rubbed her back.
Emma sighs in relief. "Whew, that was a big one." She hugs her husband.
Henry, Hope, and Ava arrived on Jolly Roger. "Mom, are you okay?"
"Yes, I had a Braxton hicks contraction. Leia is not coming on your birthday."
"That is good, Leia needs to have her own birthday for her special day." She hugs her son.
Hope hugs her Mommy's legs. "Mommy, libwawy today."
"You, Henry, and Ava went to the library?"
"Yes, Ava has books!"
"Emma, where can I put these?"
"You can put them in the captain quarters." Ava goes to the captain's quarters.
Allison arrived on board. "This is my birthday nephew."
"Aunt Allison!" Henry hugs Allison.
"Happy birthday, Henry. I just got off work."
"Well, Mom and Dad bought me a car for my birthday!"
"That is an awesome birthday gift! Is it blue? I thought I saw a new car at your house before coming here."
"Yes, I parked it at home. Ava, Hope, and I walked here."
"You have a nice car!" She looks at her best friend. "Emma, you bought him a car?"
"Yes, I did. Killian and I bought it for him."
"Aye, the lad needs a car now."
"I have a birthday gift for you, Henry." She gives him his birthday present. Henry opens his presents, which were a box of art supplies, canvases, paintbrushes, pencils, a sketchbook and a new iPhone case of Joker. Henry hugs Allison. "Thank you, Aunt Allison. I am going to use my art supplies in college. Also, I love my new iPhone case."
"You are welcome, Henry. Now, I cannot sail today. I had a long day at work."
"That is okay, Aunt Allison."
"Auntie!" Killian sets Hope down and she goes to her Auntie.
Allison holds Hope. "Hi, Hope."
"Henwy, drive car and libwawy."
"You rode in Henry's new car?!"
'Yes, me and Ava. Henwy dwive."
"I need to get Henry to drive me around town." Hope hugs Allison. "Emma, I will come by soon, so we can talk."
"Yes, I am going to take these two school shopping out of town Wednesday. After the shopping day, we can talk at my house."
"Yes, I will bring whatever you are craving."
"Thank you, Allison. We need our girl talk soon."
"I will see you all soon. Hope, you can tell me all about your sailing day."
"Okay, you need to go home to Liz?"
"Yes, I need to go home to Lizzie and Connor." She hugs Hope. "I am going to come over soon. We can talk."
"Yay!" Emma holds Hope. Allison leaves the ship.
"Little pirate, are you going to help me sail today?"
"Aye,aye, Dada!" Hope hugs her Daddy.
Killian smiles as he lifts off his daughter and hugs her. "You can help me steer, little first mate."
"Yay!" Killian carried Hope to the steering wheel. "Steer, Dada."
"We are going to sail little first mate."
"Mom, are you sure you are okay?"
"Yes, kid. I am." She hugs her son. "How about we start sailing?"
"Yes!"
Killian goes to his swan. "Where do you want to sit down, love?" He rubs his wife's baby belly where Leia was growing. "Our little pirate is going to enjoy us sailing today."
Emma smiles. "She knows we are on her Daddy's ship. Right Leia?" Leia moves around, making her parents both smile feeling her move. "She is a little pirate just like her Daddy."
"I have a feeling Leia is going to love Jolly Roger just like the rest of us. The cake is below deck and so is our dinner."
"Perfect." They kiss. Emma sat on deck on a blanket and pillows which Killian made a comfy spot for his swan. He sets his swan down in her spot. "Killian, I love this cozy spot. I get to be outside and enjoying the fresh air."
"Maybe after we sail, we can snuggle?"
"That sounds like a good plan, captain." They kiss.
Killian returns to Hope. "Little pirate, are you ready to steer the Jolly Roger?"
"Yes! Dada!!" Hope goes to her brother. "Henwy, steer."
"You are letting me steer?"
"Yes, your birfday, bro!"
Henry smiles and hugs his sister. "I have the best sister ever!"
"Hope, you can help me with the sails."
"Just watch Hope with ropes, Ava. She is a little sneak with ropes. She will tie knots on your ankles without you knowing."
Ava laughs. "Hope, takes after your Dad."
"Yes, she does." Hope hugs Ava. Henry goes to the steering wheel.
"Son,are you ready to sail?"
"Yes, I am!" They began sailing.
Emma took photos of her son steering the Jolly Roger with his Dad on his side, while Ava and Hope were playing by the sails. Emma rubs her baby belly. "Leia, you are going to join us sailing very soon, baby girl." She was enjoying the rocking of the boat as her daughter growing inside of her. Leia was moving around knowing she was by the ocean. "Henwy."
"Yes, Hope."
"You steer."
"Yes, I am. Which way should I steer starboard or port?"
Hope points right. "Starboard!"
"Good choice, little sis." Henry steers to the right.
Hope walks over to her Mommy and hugs her. "Oh, Hope. You are giving me a great big hug!"
"Yes, Mommy. Stay wif you."
"You can stay with me, little duckling." She hugs her daughter.
Hope felt her baby sister moving. "Leia move!"
"She knows that we are sailing on the Jolly Roger!"
Hope smiles. "Baby piwate."
"Just like her big sister!" She bops Hope's nose making her daughter smile. She kisses Hope on the head.
Killian was steering the Jolly Roger, letting Henry and Ava talk and snuggle on deck for rest of the day on the sea. His son wanted to have a sailing adventure for his birthday, he is getting what he wanted. He did not mind, his family was enjoying their second home.
Henry gives his Dad a break and continues to steer the Jolly Roger. "Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"Can we eat soon?
"Yes, lad." Killian stopped steering. "Ava, can you help Henry lower the anchor?"
"I am on it." Ava and Henry lowered the anchor.
Killian lowered the sails. He helps his swan up. "Swan, we are going to have dinner."
"Cake and presents after dinner?"
"Aye, that is a good plan, love." Ava helps Emma and Killian set up the picnic-style. Killian laid out the meal, which was Italian food, salad, chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, eggplant parmigiana with linguine, seafood pasta, and pizza.
"All Italian food, awesome!"
"We ordered it just for your birthday, kid." She hugs her son. "For your birthday."
"I love Italian food. Thank you, Mom." He hugs his Mom.
"You are welcome, Henry." They began eating and continue talking. Throughout the meal, they were talking and laughing. Killian went below deck and hands over Emma the birthday presents.
"Henry."
Henry turns around seeing the pile of presents his Mom was carrying. He went to his Mom and gets the presents from her. "Mom, I got them."
"Kid, I can carry them."
"Mom, this is so much for you to carry. I got them." Henry puts the pile of presents on the picnic blanket. "I thought the car was my present from you and Dad."
Emma hugs her son. "The car was not your only gift from your Dad and me." Ava took her iPhone out seeing Killian carrying a cake with candles.
"Happy birthday to you..." Henry turns around seeing his Dad carrying a Harry Potter themed birthday cake, Emma, Ava and Hope joined Killian singing, Happy birthday to Henry..." Killian places the cake in front of his son. "Happy birthday to you...
"Make a wish, Henry." Henry looks at his family and girlfriend and blows out his candles. Everyone cheers. Killian took pictures of Henry with Emma, Hope, and Ava. Ava took pictures of the Swan-Jones family. Emma takes a picture of Ava and Henry, kissing, smiles love seeing her son happy with his girlfriend.
Killian cuts the cake, and gives the first slice to his son. "Thank you,Dad."
"You are welcome, son."
"Cake!"
"Little love, here is your slice of cake." He gives Hope her plate of cake.
"Thank you, Dada."
"You are welcome, little pirate." He kisses Hope on the cheek. Killian passes the cake out to Ava.
"Thank you, Killian."
"You are welcome, Ava." He passes the next slice to his Emma. "Here you go, Emma."
Emma takes the cake from her husband. "Thank you, Killian."
"You are welcome, swan." They kiss. Killian wrapped his arm around his swan.
Hope carried presents to her brother. "Hope, is this for me?"
"Yes, open, bro!"
Henry smiles. "I will open the presents, Hope." Henry opens his presents. he got a new fall coat, new video games for his Xbox. He opened a big box which was a new Harry Potter shirt, team Gryffindor hoodie. "Awesome!" He opens his next gift which was a Gryffindor scarf. "Mom, I needed a new scarf."
"Boston is going to be cold, kid. You are going to need more than one scarf."
"This is so cool. It looks like it is from the movie."
"I did buy your Harry Potter gifts from the website. They recently opened a Harry Potter store in New York City."
"We need to go there on our next trip."
"You have one more gift, Henry." Emma gave him a gift.
Henry opens his gift which is tickets for New York Comic-Con. "Six tickets?"
"Yes, we had to let Ava join us!"
Ava smiles big. "I get to go?!"
"Yes, Ava. You are invited to come with us!"
Ava screamed excitedly as she hugs her boyfriend. "I am going to New York City with you!" She hugs Emma next. "Thank you, Emma!"
"You are welcome, Ava." Emma and Killian smile at each other.
"Ava, if you are not a big comic book fan as Emma and Henry are, you can tour around the city with me and Hope."
"Disney, Dada."
"Aye, of course, little love."
"I am a Harry Potter fan, like Henry."
"We are going to the Harry Potter store."
"Me too!"
Emma hugs her daughter. "You are going to go to the Harry Potter store, too, sweetie."
"Leia too!"
"Yes, she will be with us on our next New York City trip."
Henry hugs his Mom next. "Thank you for the gifts, Mom. I know you chose my car. You got me Harry Potter gear. Especially, the New York Comic-Con tickets. Ava gets to join our Comic-Con weekend in New York City."
"You are welcome, Henry." She looks at Ava. "It was about time Ava joined us on our New York City trips." Ava was smiling, Emma, Henry, Killian, and Hope thought of her part of their amazing family.
After presents, the family cleaned up. Killian finds his swan vomiting in the bathroom. "Emma?" He lifted his swan's blond hair up and rubbed her back. When Emma was finished, "Baby does not like cake."
"She will love, when she is not growing inside of you." He helped her up. "Do you want to lie down love?"
"Yes. I really am tired."
"Luckily, our captain quarters is the best place to sleep in." He lead her to his captain quarters, the bed was set up ready for his swan. "Captain Swan, here is your bed to sleep in."
Emma smiles, her Killian always made her feel like a princess. "Thank you,captain."
He set her down on the bed. "You are welcome, Emma."
Emma brings his hand to her baby belly, Leia was kicking. "Leia loves her Daddy's captain quarters."
Killian kneels down. "Little love, Dada is so happy you love his ship. When you arrive, you are going to love sailing with Dada. You are a little pirate. I know you do not like cake but love the ocean. We are going to have so much fun sailing together as a family. You will be with us soon, Leia." He kisses Emma's baby belly.
Emma loves seeing her husband being a very excited Daddy to their daughter on the way. She was rubbing her hand on his hair. "My pirate is an amazing Daddy."
"I love being daddy with my true love on my side." They kiss. Hope was crying. "Swan, I got our little pirate princess." Killian returns to the deck, finding Hope crying. "Hope, why are you crying?" Hope runs away.
"Dad, Hope had a potty accident."
"Aye, I am going to talk to her and clean her up."
"Killian,I can clean the deck."
"Thank you, Ava." Killian finds Hope crying and hiding behind a barrel. "Where is my little pirate princess?" He went behind the barrel. "There she is!"
"Dada...mad..." Hope cried more.
Killian kneels down to face his upset daughter. "No, I am not mad at you, Hope. I know you had a potty accident."
"Potty in clothes." Hope cried more.
Killian scooped Hope into his arms. "Hope, you are not in any trouble. You just need a new outfit, that is all." He knows Hope was very tired. "We can get you into a new outfit and you can snuggle with Mommy."
"Yes..." Hope hugs her Daddy. "Sowwy pee on deck."
"I accept your apology, Hope. Now, little pirate, you need to get into a new outfit so we can sail home." Killian returns to the captain's quarters.
"Mommy."
"Hope." Emma holds her daughter. "What happened?"
"Potty on deck."
"I know that was an accident. How about we get you into a clean outfit?"
"Yes, sail home."
Emma changes Hope into a pink pirate theme sweatshirt and shorts. "Comfy?"
"Yes, Mommy." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"Now, we get to snuggle."
"Mommy and Hope time?"
"Yes, sweetie." She hugs her daughter.
Killian returns to the deck, Henry and Ava were setting up sails. He pulled up the anchor with his son's help. "Dad, is Hope okay?"
"Yes, son. She is in a new outfit and most likely going to bed soon."
"It is getting dark."
"Yes,that is why we are sailing home. I need to turn on the lanterns."
"Kilian, I can do it."
"Aye, thank you, Ava." Ava turns on the lanterns. "Lad, can you control the motor?"
"Aye, Dad." Henry went behind his Dad. Killian sailed his family home, Ava was talking with Henry as he controlled the motor.
Around 9:00 in the evening, Killian docked the Jolly Roger back in Storybrooke. Henry hugs his Dad. "Dad, thank you for sailing today."
"You are welcome, son. I knew you wanted to sail on your birthday. I really am glad you enjoyed it."
"It was so much fun!"
"Henry, my Dad is here. I will see you soon."
"Yes, see you soon."
"Happy birthday."
"Thank you." They kiss. Ava leaves.
Killian smiles. "She is a keeper."
"Dad!"
"Sorry, I am not teasing you."
"I really love Ava, Dad. I just do not want to jinx it."
"I have a feeling you two are soulmates."
"Like you and Mom?"
"Maybe? We should be heading home." Killian returns to his captain quarters, Emma was hugging Hope fast asleep on her. Killian smiles knowing Leia will be joining their mother-daughter sleep time in the captain quarters bed. He takes a photo on his iPhone.
"Killian, we are back?"
"Yes, we are love. I thought you were sleeping?"
"I cannot really, Leia was moving around the whole time. She is so excited to be on her Daddy's ship."
"Aye, she is a little pirate after all." Killian carried sleeping Hope and helped Emma up. The family walked home together up to their house from the docks. Emma helped Henry carry his presents home. Killian puts Hope to bed. "Sweet dreams, Hope."
Henry sets up his new gifts in his bedroom. He finds his Mom dressed for bed. "Mom?"
"Yes, birthday boy?"
Henry hugged his Mom. "Thank you for making my birthday special, Mom."
"You are very welcome, Henry. I wanted you to have the best birthday ever, now that you are 18."
"You made my birthday Mom. You are here for my 18th birthday. I love the gifts that you got me" Leia moves. "Leia, your birthday is going to be next, baby sis. You will be here for our Mommy's birthday. She couldn't raise me, but she is going to be raising you along with our sister Hope. I found Mommy on her birthday, ever since then our Mom has been with me during my birthday." Leia kicks. "Thank you, Leia, for a happy birthday from you."
Emma hugs her son. "She is going to love you, Henry."
"I am going to be here when she is born."
"You are going to meet her first." She hugs her son.
"This is one of my best birthdays ever. Next year, Leia is going to be with us." They continue to talk until Henry fell asleep on her hugging.
"My baby boy is 18 years old." Emma kisses her son the head. "I love you, Henry." She is happy her son loves his birthday gifts and sailing day with his family. Everything she always wanted for him,she is giving him on his birthday.