New York Comic Con 2019

Storybrooke was finally quiet and not hectic with villains anymore. Emma and Killian were able to do patrol with Hope. They love taking Hope with them to patrol and to the sheriff station. Hope would walk back and forth between her Mommy's office and her daddy's desk. "Hope." Hope comes to her Mommy knowing they will snuggle and she would fall asleep on her Mommy while Emma finished paperwork. The weather got cooler out, Hope was wearing her red leather jacket and match her Mommy's red leather jacket. It was October 1, they have to pack for their New York trip. Killian took his little love from his wife and they walk home together. "Love, are you ready for our trip?"
"Not yet packed but I know what to pack for Hope for comic con." When they arrived home, Henry was packing his luggage.
"I know our lad is excited about comic con."
Emma chuckles. "I am pretty sure he is excited about his birthday trip and family vacation." Emma began packing Hope's clothes and needs while Killian held their sleeping daughter.
"Love, Hope is tired out from the station."
"Yes, I know. She was walking back and forth between our desks at work, I saw you chasing her."
"Aye, I love playing with our little love. She was being a little pirate. I am just happy that our life is back to normal and stop fighting villains."
Emma hugs her husband. "Me too. I was so tired of fighting. I am so happy that I ended that war."
"Aye, you did love. Now the town is safe again all because of you my strong brave beautiful wife with her caring heart."
"You are so sweet my pirate." They kiss. Hope woke up from her nap. Emma and Killian took turns giving Hope kisses. "Hope, you want storytime?"
"Mommy...b-b-b..."
"I will read to you, baby girl."
"Love, I will continue packing Hope's clothes."
"Thank you." They kiss. Emma read to Hope in the rocking chair, "The Ugly Duckling." Henry saw his family in his sister's room. "Dad, we cannot forget to pack that book."
"Aye, I have a feeling we will be reading that to her on the flight."
"That is very true." He kisses Hope on the head.
"Mommy b-b-b.."
"Yes, Mommy is reading your favorite story." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope. I am all packed for New York."
"Kid, have you packed everything you need?"
"Yes, Mom. I also have our alarm set for 3:00 am."
"Thanks, kid. We all are going to need to wake up early for our flight to New York."Hope clapped her hands.
"Yes! Hope you are excited about our family vacation!"
"She is excited to meet the voice of Ariel, right Hope?" Hope babbled and tugged Henry's hair. "Hope!" Hope laughed. "Very funny little sis." He tickles his sister. Emma and Killian smile at each other seeing their children playing happily.
The next day, Killian and Henry loaded the car with luggage. Emma carries her backpack and walks with her daughter holding her hand. "Hopey, we are riding the family car to the airplane." Hope sees her Aunt Allison and walks so fast.
"Antie!"
"Hi, Hope!" She scoops into a hug. "Are you excited to go to New York?" Hope babbled.
"Allison, Hope is very happy to see you that you are driving us to the airport at 4:30 am."
"I do not mind driving you all. I know you all need a very needed family vacation after that war you ended...whoa you need time off."
"I just know it will be fun in New York. We all need a break." Allison drove them to the airport, Killian put his fake hand on when Emma was putting Hope in her carrier who was fast asleep. "Allison, we will see you on Monday evening."
"Yes! I will pick you all up. I mean it have fun."
"We will. I might have a surprise for Lizzie when we return ." They hug. After Henry and Killian unloaded the car, they went to check-in for their luggage. After TSA, they went to their gate. Henry went to get breakfast. Hope woke up. "Mommy."
"Hi, baby girl. We are at the airport, going to New York soon on an airplane." Henry returns to their spot. Emma let Hope walk around, "Killian, make sure Hope stays nearby you. It is started to get crowded."
"Aye, I will be with our little love."
"I will be right back. I need to get my Starbucks." They kiss. Killian followed Hope around while Emma went to get Starbucks. "Hope, stay with Dada." Hope hugged her Daddy's leg. He kneeled to Hope. "As long as you hold my hand. You are not going to get lost, Hope."
"Up!" Killian smiles and holds Hope on his hip. They walk around looking at the airplanes by the window. Emma returned to their spot, Henry was fast asleep. She put Henry on her lap. "I know you are very excited for our vacation, we are going to comic con, kid."
Killian returns with Hope. "Little love, we have to be quiet, your brother is sleeping."
"I got Hope's breakfast." She hands Killian Hope's breakfast, oatmeal with berries. He helped Hope get fed, "Yummy, little love?" Hope smiled. "Say thank you to Mommy for your yummy breakfast."
"Mommy."
"You are welcome, little duckling. Enjoy your breakfast."
Henry wakes up. "Mom?"
"Yes, Henry?"
"I do not feel well." She puts her hand against his head.
"Your head is a little warm. Are you dizzy?"
"I am dizzy."
"You can rest with me, kid." She kisses him on the head.
"Love, Hope and I get him ginger ale." Hope babbled. "Henry is not feeling well, little love." Killian went to a food cart.
"Mom?"
"Yes, Henry?"
"I do not want to be sick, I do not want to miss comic con."
"We are going to the convention for the whole weekend."
"It is my birthday gift and our family vacation..."
"When we get to New York, we can rest in Aunt Allison's apartment. If you are feeling better tomorrow we can go to the convention." Killian carried Hope back to the gate. Hope babbled. "Hope, you want to give Henry his ginger ale?" He gives Hope the ginger ale bottle. "Give it to Henry, little love." He pointed out where Henry and Emma were sitting. Hope walked to her Mommy and big brother. "Henwy."
Henry smiles. "Thank you, Hope." He takes the ginger ale from his sister. "I have the best sister."
"Hope, did Daddy let you give Henry his ginger ale?" Hope babbled.
Killian picks up his little pirate. "You are staying with Dada."
"Mommy."
"Henry is sick, sweetie. I do not want you to get sick, too." Killian walks around the gate with Hope while Emma kept an eye on her son. Henry runs to the bathroom to puke. Emma used hand sanitizer to wash her hands, Killian gives Hope to his wife, "Emma, I will go check on the lad." Emma plays with Hope. Killian helps his son lead him back to their gate. "Henry?"
"Mom." Killian takes Hope from his wife. Emma hugs her son.
"Hey, I am right here, Henry." Their flight was announced that they were boarding soon.
"Emma, I will have Hope with me in her carrier."
"I will sit in the middle, I do not want both of them getting sick." Killian put the carrier on and put Hope in her carrier. When they boarded, Emma helped her son onto the plane, as Killian was carrying Hope. She made sure Henry was comfortable and check his head. "Henry, you are burning up."
"Mom, I am cold and I want to sleep."
"Kid, you have a fever." She gets Tylenol from her backpack and gives it to her son and a water bottle, Killian gave his son Gatorade.
"Here son, this will help." Henry was still shivering. "Love, here is Hope's blankie to keep him warm."
"We will clean it later." She wrapped Henry with Hope's quilt. "Hope, Henry needs your blankie for a little while."
"Henwy."
"Henry is not feeling well but he will feel better soon little love. Your Mommy is taking good care of your brother." Killian gives Hope her paci to her. Emma knows Killian was taking good care of Hope while she was taking care of Henry. Their flight to New York took off. Henry leans to his Mom, Emma hugs her son. "You are going to be alright, Henry. I am going to take care of you until you get better."
"Mom, you always take good care of me."
Emma smiles. "Rest up, kid. I am staying right here." He fell asleep on his Mom's lap.
"Mommy."
"Hope, Henry is sleeping. Are you having fun with Dada?" Hope babbled.
"Aye, Hope and I are snuggling and having our pirate talk." Hope makes poop. "Hope..." Hope smiles. "Dada will change you."
"Killian, you have to change Hope on your lap."
"Aye, I can change our little pirate." Killian takes Hope to the bathroom and changes her diaper. Hope makes more poop which landed on Killian's shirt. "Hope, are you being a little pirate?" She tugs her Daddy's hook. Killian smiles. "My little pirate." He returns with Hope, Emma had a cold compress. "How is Henry?"
"He is still cold but I know his fever is up. The flight attendant gave me iced cold water to lessen his fever. Hope pooped?"
"Aye, she was being a little pirate that is all."
"I can be with both of them while you change your shirt."
"Hope, listen to Mommy. Dada will be right back." Killian went to change his shirt.
"Henwy..." Hope stands up and holds onto her Mommy's shoulder.
"Hope, Mommy is taking care of your brother. Henry is going to be alright." Hope babbled. "Are you telling me that I am taking really good care of Henry?" Hope babbled. "Thank you, Hope. Henry will feel better soon and play with you." She gave Hope kisses on her cheek. "Thank you for being a good girl on this flight. I know you are enjoying time with Dada."
"Dada." Emma giggles.
Killian returns, " I heard my name."
"Yes, Hope is telling me how much she is having fun with you."
Killian smiles, "Aye, for now, Hope can play with me." He lifts Hope up and down. "My little pirate."
"Dada." Killian puts Hope on his lap. He plays with Hope and fed her snacks.
"Are you enjoying your fruit salad?" Hope smiles and snuggles with her Daddy.
"Hope, you are being such a good girl for Dada."
"Aye Hope knows Henry needs Mommy, right Hope?" Hope babbled. "You are happy to be with Dada." Hope fell asleep.
"They are both asleep."
"Yes, love. When we land, we are going straight to Allison's apartment."
"Henry just needs to rest. He has a fever. I think he has a stomach bug or a virus."
"Mom...thirsty.." Emma gave him Gatorade.
"Is Gatorade helping?"
"Yes." He fell back to sleep. Killian placed his hand on his wife's shoulder knowing that she was worried about their son. "You are taking good care of Henry, love. We are almost to New York." She kisses his hand. When they were landing, Emma sits up her son while Killian strapped in Hope in her carrier. As they were leaving Hope began to cry, Emma was helping Henry off the plane. "Hope, Mommy is with Henry, little love. When we get to our apartment, you can snuggle with Mommy." Killian also held the car seat. They went to get their luggage. "Killian, I can hold Hope's car seat." Killian and Hope get the luggage, he turns around seeing Henry puking into a garbage can. Hope began to cry. "Love, I will get us a taxi." Hope cried more. Emma gives Hope's car seat to her husband and gets Hope from Killian.
"Baby, Mommy is here. I know you are tired and you are hungry. When we get to Auntie's apartment we can order in lunch and relax." Killian went out to hail a cab, Henry helps his Mom with luggage, Emma leads Henry out of JFK airport while holding Hope, juggling both kids one upset and one sick. The cab driver loaded the car as Killian put Hope's car seat in the back, Emma put Henry in the car. She wrapped Henry in Hope's blankie, "We are heading to Aunt Allison's apartment." She puts Hope in her car seat on the other side and sits next to her daughter. Emma gave Hope a bottle of her breast milk which made her stop crying. Killian sat in the front and the taxi headed to Manhattan. Emma fell asleep exhausted. Killian unloaded the luggage, as Emma puts her backpack on gets Hope from her cat seat. "Henry, we are at Aunt Allison's apartment."
Henry woke up and went out to the curb and pukes. "Love, I will carry Hope." He takes Hope from his wife so she can comfort Henry, he took the car seat. "Mom.."
"We are going inside, kid." She takes Henry inside with one of the luggage and Killian had Hope in her carrier and took the car seat and other luggage bags inside. Emma opened the apartment with the key, Henry runs into the bathroom and pukes. "Love, I will buy groceries."
Hope woke up crying. "Hope." She takes Hope from her carrier. "We are at Auntie's apartment. We can snuggle. Killian, I got Hope and Henry."
"Aye, text me if you need anything else." They kiss. Hope was still crying.
"Antie."
"Auntie Allison is in Maine. We are using her old apartment for our trip." She knows Hope was tired. Emma goes to check on her son in the bathroom. "Henry."
"Mom, I need to sleep." Emma set Henry's bed.
"Are you comfy kid?"
"Yes."
"Your Dad is buying groceries."
"Why is Hope crying?"
"She thought we were seeing your aunt here when I said auntie's apartment." She kisses Hope on the head. "She is tired and wants to move around."
"Little sis, we will play together when I feel better."
"Henwy."
"I love you too, Hope. I just need to rest."
"Hope and I will be in the living room, call if you need us." She puts Hope on the carpet, "Hope, let's go play while Henry has his nap." Hope tries to climb Henry's bed. "Hope, no. Henry needs his nap, baby girl." Emma gets Hope from Henry's bed.
"Henwy..." Hope began to cry.
"Hope, I do not want you to get sick."
"Henwy..." Emma takes Hope to the living room.
"Hope, let's play in here. I know you love your brother, he will play with you when he is feeling better." She took Hope toys out. "Look, Hopey." She shows her big Pluto. Hope babbled and takes the Pluto doll and makes poop a lot. "Hopey. You need a diaper change." She takes Hope to their room and changes her diaper. "You made a stinky." Hope babbled. Emma nurses Hope wearing only a diaper. After Hope was nursed, Emma and Hope relaxed in the living room, Emma watched Hope walk around and discover the apartment living room, opening drawers and cabinets. "Hope, come here baby girl." Hope open her arms and walks to her Mommy. Emma smiled seeing her baby girl so happy. Hope hugs her Mommy. "Mommy!" Emma smiles.
"You are happy now that you are fed and walking around. You are happy to be snuggling with Mommy." Hope nods her head. "Yes, I know you wanted to hug me on the airplane but Henry needed Mommy sweetie like when you need me when you are sick." Hope babbled. "You know that I give you and Henry equal amount of love and care?" Hope babbled and hugs her Mommy. Killian returns back with groceries seeing Emma and Hope snuggling. "Hi, love."
"Hi, honey."
"Hope, are you snuggling with Mommy?" Hope babbled loudly. "Enjoy your snuggling with your Mommy little love." He gave Hope kisses on her cheek.
"Dada."
"My little pirate."
"Where is my kiss captain?"
"Aye, I cannot forget my swan." They kiss. Hope climbs onto her Mommy.
"Hope. Are you being a little duckling?"
"Mommy b-b-b-."
"Uh-oh, swan."
"I know, Hope wants her favorite book." She tickles her daughter and gets a phone call. "Oh, it is Regina." She answers her iPhone. "Hi, Regina."
"Hi, Emma. How is Henry? I have been calling him but he has not answered any of my calls."
"Regina, Henry is sick. He got sick when we were on our flight, he has a fever and throwing up. He is sleeping right now."
"Oh..can you text me updates."
"I will Regina. It was a rough flight but he was sleeping most of the time on the flight and drinking fluids." They ended their conversation. Emma went to check on her son. She checks his temperature, 100.1 it was still high. Killian put the groceries away. Hope walked to her Daddy. "Dada, up!"
"Hope you want to help me put the groceries away?"
"Up!"
"Killian, Hope just wants you to hold her." Killian holds his little lass.
"How is Henry?"
"His fever is 100.1"
"Aye, the poor lad. He is sick during comic con."
"I know, luckily we are here a day early so he can rest today. If he is better tomorrow we can go. I just do not like seeing him sick."
"He has you love taking good care of him. I have fluids for him, Gatorade, ginger ale and bread for toast." Hope babbled. "Are you hungry? Dada is going to cook dinner for you and Mommy."
Hope began to cry. "Killian, I can hold her." Hope just continued to cry when she was with her Mommy. "Hope, you are with Mommy baby girl...shhh...shh. What is wrong?" Hope just hugged onto her Mommy and continue to cry. "Are you hungry? I just nursed her not too long ago."
"Love, we had a long day."
"I know, maybe Hope is tired. Hope do you want Mommy to read The Ugly Duckling?" Hope stopped crying and took Hope to the bedroom to get the book and read to Hope on the living room couch. Killian loves seeing his swan reading to their little lass, their favorite story. Emma can smell her husband's cooking. "Killian, it smells good whatever you are cooking."
"Aye, I am making us meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccolli."
"I can smell it already."
"Aye, we need to eat.I am starving."
"I am so hungry too. After the day we are having...we need food."
'That is why I am cooking a big meal."
"Thank you."
"You are welcome, love." They kiss and ate dinner. They hear Henry in the bathroom. "Love, I will check on him."
"Killian, I can check on him." She gives Hope to her husband. She brings a tray of toast, ginger ale to Henry. He was not in his room. She found Henry lying on the bathroom floor, clutching his stomach. "Henry!" She drops the tray rushes to her son and puts her son on her lap. Killian rushed into the room holding Hope.
"Mom, my right side hurts...."
"Henry, you are going to be okay. Killian, call an ambulance, I do not think it is a virus. Something is wrong with Henry." Emma was in mama bear mode. Killian called an ambulance which came quickly. They rush to New York University hospital. EMT examines Henry. "What is wrong with my son?"
"Ma'am we think your son has appendicitis. His appendix might have burst." Emma was in shock, she took her son on an airplane with his appendix possibly burst up in the air. Killian held his wife's hand reading her face knowing she was blaming herself.
"Henry..." She holds Henry's hand. "You are going to be alright, Henry. I am right here."
Killian held his wife's hand and carrying Hope in his arms. The EMT's rushed Henry into emergency surgery. Killian holding onto his wife. "What have I done? I brought our son to New York and he was having his appendix in pain on the airplane? Now he is having surgery.." Emma just cried into Killian.
"He is going to be alright, love. He is as strong as his Mommy." He hugs his wife. Hope was crying too. "Hope, your brother is going to be alright after his surgery." Emma stopped hugging her husband. "I have to call Regina..she is going to kill me when we get back to Maine."
"Emma...she will be worried but not want to kill you...You took good care of him the entire airplane ride and you know what to do once we saw him on the floor." She calmed down a little bit, Emma makes her phone call. "Hi, Regina."
"Emma, how is Henry?"
Emma was nervous. "Regina, Henry is having an appendix taken out as we speak. We found him clutching his right side lying on the bathroom floor. Killian called an ambulance right away.."
"Oh my gosh!! Henry!"
"He is in the best hospital Regina. I have his medical papers with me, Allison gave me a copy of them just in case we needed it on trip."
"Please call me when he wakes up."
"Of course, I will facetime you right away." They ended their phone conversation.
"Emma..."
"She knows...she is worried..."
"Mommy."
"Come here, baby." She takes Hope from Killian and hugs her daughter. "Henry, will be out of surgery soon and we will see him. Mommy needs your Hopey hugs." Hope gave her Mommy a big hug. Emma sat down and did not let her daughter go. Killian makes a facetime call to Allison."Killian, how was your flight?"
"Bad, Henry was starting to get sick before we boarded, he had a high fever. When we went to your apartment he puking and Emma found him clutching his stomach on the bathroom floor. He told Emma that his right side was hurting him and she told me to call an ambulance."
"Killian...does Regina know?"
"Aye, Emma called her and told her what happened."
"How is Emma?"
"Devastated, blaming herself for not knowing to bring him to New York with appendix possibly burst on the plane."
"Let me talk to her."
Killian goes to his wife and daughter. "Emma." She looks up from hugging her daughter. "Hi, Emma."
"Allison."
"Emma, I heard what happened. You got Henry to the hospital just in time." Emma began to cry. "Emma, it is not your fault. You are taking good care of him. You can call me if you need help. When you arrive back to Maine, I will come over to visit my nephew."
"Thanks, Allison."
"Antie!"
"Hi, Hope. Are you giving Mommy hugs?" Hope babbled.
"She was asking about you, she was disappointed when she did not see you at your apartment."
"Aww, Hope I will visit you and Henry when you get home from New York. I am going to pick you up at the airport."
"Killian and I will update you when Henry is out of surgery...how long will he be staying in the hospital?"
"A day or two."
"He wants to go to comic con he was looking forward to his trip...now.." Hope hugs her Mommy.
Killian wrapped his arm around his upset wife, "Emma, I am pretty sure we can still go and we can ask his doctor. We can push him in a wheelchair. I will push him all day." Emma knows he will keep his word.
"Killian, call me for updates on Henry."
"I will,Allison. I will have the doctors fax the information to you at work."
"Yes, I will get the updates from you and the hospital. I can also show them to Regina." They ended the conversation. Killian hugs his wife and his little love.
In the operating room, Henry was sweating and all he can see is light around him. He feels pain. Someone placed a mask on his face and the next thing he knows he was fast asleep. The surgeon took Henry's appendix out luckily it did not burst. Henry was sent to the recovery room. The surgeon found the Swan-Jones family. "Henry Mills- Swan-Jones."
Emma got up right away with Hope sleeping in her arms. "Yes, we are Henry's parents."
The surgeon came to Emma and Killian, "Henry's surgery went well. His appendix was infected but it did not burst which is a good thing. He will be here for two days and then you can take him home."
"How long will he be in recovery?"
"A few weeks but his appendix surgery was not that serious but he was taken here just in time Mrs. Swan-Jones."
"Can we see him?
"Of course, he just out of surgery. He will be sleeping for a while."
A nurse leads the Swan-Jones family to the recovery floor. Killian wrapped his arm around his wife, once they see Henry in the hospital bed. "Love, I can hold Hope."
She lets her husband hold their daughter and sits down next to her son and holds his hand. "Henry, I am right here. Mom is right here." Emma was in tears she hated seeing her son in wires which reminded her when he was in the sleeping curse when he was ten years old. Killian placed his hook hand on his wife's shoulder. She holds Killian's hook. "Our son is going to be alright. He is going to make a good recovery."
"I ...I just kept thinking when he was ten when he ate the apple turnover and in the sleeping curse..after I did not believe him about magic and curse..."
"You got him right here when he needed his appendix taken out just in time before his appendix burst,love." He hugs his wife and kisses her on the head and she kisses him back on the cheek.
"Hope has been behaving the whole day."
"Aye, she has been a good lass."
"Killian, she was crying when you were at the grocery store. Hope, did not want to leave Henry's side...Do you think Hope knew Henry was sick this whole time?"
"Maybe, she did sense Violet was not herself..."
"Oh...I do not even know my own son.."
Killian hugs his wife. "Emma, you knew he was sick, you took care of him the entire plane rise and you knew that he needed medical attention right away. Now he got the operation that he needed and he is going to be alright love." He kisses his wife on the head.
"It is my job as his Mom to worry."
"He has you and me to take care of him during his recovery. You are his mother, it is your job to be overprotective of him." She hugs him.
Hope wakes up, "Mommy."
"Hi, baby girl. You are being such a good little girl for Mommy and Daddy today. Thank you." She gave Hope kisses on her cheek. Killian puts Hope on her Mommy's lap.
"Hope is always a good little pirate princess." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"You are being a good little girl, Hope. Mommy is so happy that you were helping us with Henry." She hugs her daughter. "You told us in your own way. You were being a good sister to your brother." Hope began to cry. "Are you hungry?"
"Love, I have snacks for Hope." He takes a bag of cheerios from the diaper bag. "Hope, look at what I have for you." Hope got cheerios from the bag and ate them. "They are yummy?" Hope stopped crying.
"Your Daddy has the best snacks for you, baby girl." She kisses Hope on the head. Hope gave her Mommy cheerios, Emma opened her mouth and let Hope feed her, "Yummy." She gave Hope a kiss on her nose. "Thank you Hope." Killian took pictures of his two loves moment. Henry woke up groggily feeling out of it seeing his parents and sister with their Dad. He sees his Mom holding his hand. "Mom..."
"Henry!" She gives him a hug. "You are alright. You are in the hospital. You had your appendix taken out." Henry hugs his Mom.
"I remember you holding me.."
"Yes, kid. I was holding you on the bathroom floor where I found you and did not let your hand go in the ambulance."
"Mom, you saved me."
"Yes, I did. It is my job as your Mom to get you the medical help when needed. I knew something was wrong." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope, I know you knew Henry was sick before we found out."
"Hope, come to Henry little sis."
"Henry, how are you feeling?"
"Tired and in pain, but better than before."
"You are going to be in recovery for a while, kid." She kisses Henry on the head.
Killian puts Hope on Henry's left side. "Little love, you can only give Henry snuggles on his left side, his big owie is on the right side."
"Henwy!" She hugs her brother.
"Hi, little sis. You knew I was sick and you told our Mommy?" Hope babbled. "You can lie down next to me, Hope." She stands up and grips her brother. "Hope." She kisses him on the head, Emma and Killian took pictures of Hope kissing Henry.
"Hope, are you happy to be with Henry?"
"Henwy!" Emma and Killian chuckle. Emma facetime call Regina.
"Hi, Emma."
"Hi, Regina. Henry just woke up. Henry..." She gives him her iPhone.
"Henry!"
"Mom!"
"Are you okay?"
" I am feeling much better than before. I am tired and in pain." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope. You are taking care of me, little sis by hugging me and giving me kisses." Hope hugs Henry.
"Easy on Henry, little love. Your brother just had big surgery." Henry surgeon came into the room, "Hi, Henry. I am Dr.Greg. How are you feeling?"
"So much better than before."
"I am here to examine you." Emma takes her iPhone from her son as Killian takes Hope from Henry.
"No."
"Hope, Henry's doctor needs to check on his owie little love. We are staying with Henry."
Dr. Greg examines Henry. "How long will I be in pain?"
"A few weeks. You need to take it easy for the next few weeks."
"Can I go to comic con? My family and I came all the way from Maine for this weekend."
"Henry...."
"That is Henry's other Mom in Maine, I am his biological Mom. Regina is Henry's adopted Mom."
"I mostly live my biological Mom. She was the one who helped me before the ambulance came.."
"Okay... Henry, you cannot walk."
"Can I use a wheelchair? I can be pushed around. This is my birthday trip." Emma and Killian knew they will bring Henry to comic con. "Dr.Greg if we can have a note for Henry, we can use it to skip the lines for panels and to meet artists."
"I can do that. Just make sure that Henry does not move around too much. He needs to be in the hospital for two days. He can go to the comic con on Friday. I also faxed all of his paperwork to his pediatrician, Dr. Allison Cameron."
"Antie."
Emma smiles. "Thank you, Dr. Greg." He leaves the room. Hope began to cry.
"Dad, Hope wants me." Killian gives Hope his sister. "Hopey, I am okay. Why are you crying?" Hope hugs her brother. "I know today was a crazy day right? Mommy took good care of me on the airplane. I am in pain now but feeling better than before. In a few days, we can meet the voice of Ariel, I know Mommy has your Ariel dress for you to wear." Hope stopped crying and snuggled with her brother.
Emma goes out into the hall to talk to Regina on her iPhone,"Regina, we will keep Henry comfortable as possible and rest when he needs to."
"Emma, I do not think it is a good idea for Henry to go to comic con."
"Regina, I know you are afraid of what happened. You were not the one who took care of him on the plane and at the apartment. I was the one who saw him on the floor in pain and took him to the hospital! I think I know what is best for my son. He is not going to get hurt any more than he has been through. I just him to have fun on his birthday vacation, which he has been looking forward to since his birthday and after the war we just had, I want him and Hope have a normal life."
"Okay...Emma. You are his Mom and taking care of him. I just want updates on him."
"I will update you on his recovery, Regina." Killian heard his wife's whole conversation with Regina.
Killian hugged his wife. "He is going to be okay, love. You are taking good care of him when he needs you, his Mommy. You have been taking care of him all day more than usual." Emma leans into Killian and hugs him tight as she was crying into him. "I am right here, Emma. Henry is here with us, safe and in recovery from the surgery that he needed. You know what is best for him."
"That is right, I have you on my side."
"Aye, I will always be on your side." They kiss.
"Mom, Dad." They return to Henry's hospital room, "My stomach hurts." Hope was fast asleep on his left side.
Emma looks at the incision, "I will get the nurse to see if you can have medicine for the pain."
"Hug?"
Emma hugs her son. "I love you, Henry."
"I love you too, Mom. Thank you for taking good care of me on the airplane and in the apartment."
"Love, I will get the nurse for Henry's medicine." Killian leaves the room.
Emma sits next to her son on his bed. "I am staying right next to you, Henry. You scared me, kid. Finding you on the bathroom floor. I knew you needed medical attention."
"You got me here and I had the surgery that I needed." He hugs his Mom.
"I am doing my job as your Mom to be there for you when you need me."
"You are doing a great job, Mom." A nurse comes in and gave Henry pain medicine. Killian takes Hope from Henry's side and let her sleep on him and wrapped Hope in his black leather jacket which smells the ocean, which Emma and Hope both love. After Henry fell asleep wrapped in his mother's arms. "I am right here Henry." She kisses him on the head and looks at Killian snuggling with Hope. "How is our little pirate princess?"
Killian smiles. "Sound asleep loving her Daddy's black leather jacket."
"She takes after me, I love the smell of the ocean, your scent."
"Aye, my two pirate loves love my jacket."
Emma chuckles. "That is right my captain."
Over the next few days, Emma and Killian took turns heading back to Allison's apartment to take showers and rest with Hope. Emma and Killian did not want to leave their son in the hospital alone. Emma returns back to the hospital, with cinnamon hot cocoa and breakfast for her family. Killian was sleeping on the chairs as Hope babbling to Henry. "Hi, Henry."She puts the breakfast down on the table.
"Hi, Mom. Hope and I are just having Henry and Hopey talk." Hope babbled and hugs him. "Yes, you are the best little sis, ever."
"Hope."
"Mommy." She got up and walked over to her Mommy. "Be careful baby girl." She scoops Hope into her arms, "You made a poopy. Are you having fun with Henry?"
"Tay...Henwy."
"Hope, Henry is not going anywhere."
"Tay, Mommy."
"Yes, Hope. I am staying with you, Henry and Dada." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"Hope woke up upset not seeing you with us, this morning Mom."
Emma was in awe Hope wanted her, "Hope, Mommy needed a shower and got breakfast." She sat down next to Henry. "Kid, how are you feeling today?"
"Better. I am still in pain but not as bad as I was on the plane.
"I am pretty sure your doctor will let you get discharged today."
"Can we go to comic con?"
"Tomorrow, Henry. We are going to the apartment today." Hope began to cry. "I know sweetie, You need a clean diaper and to be fed, my little duckling." Emma feeds Hope her oatmeal first and takes Hope to the bathroom to change her daughter. "Hope, we are going back to the apartment today, all of us." Hope babbled. "Yes, we are going to comic con tomorrow." Hope began to cry again. "Sweetie." She hold Hope in her arms. "Everything is going to be okay...everything is going to be okay. I know the last few weeks has been crazy with war, defeating an army...Henry having an emergency surgery..." Emma was in tears about finding her son on the bathroom floor. "Even though we go through rough times, our family always stay together."
"Afe."
"Yes, sweetie. We are safe and are together." She kisses Hope on the head.
The return to the room, Dr. Greg was talking to Henry and Killian."Hello, love."
"Hi, honey." They kiss.
"Dr.Greg examined me. He said I can leave."
"That is awesome. Dr.Greg, what can Henry can and cannot do?"
"Mrs.Swan-Jones, Henry only has tape not stitches, just keep the incision area clean, using soap and water. Also you can use gauze to tape over the incision. When you see a green grey fluid coming out it means his incision is healing." Emma was writing down everything. "Mrs.Jones, I have a paper for you of directions and have that note for Henry and a wheelchair."
"Thank you, Dr.Greg."
"Henry, you are good to go. Just take it easy, no heavy lifting. If you have any questions, call me." Emma helped her son get dressed and Killian held Hope. Killian pushed Henry in the wheelchair out of the hospital, Emma got then a taxi cab. They took a cab back to their hotel, Hope began to cry, "Love, Hope wants you. I can help Henry to his room." "Killian, I can take Henry to his room." Emma lead Henry to his room, Hope just wanted to cuddle. Emma laid Henry down. "Do you need anything?"
"I just want to rest." She made sure that he was comfortable.
"Comfy?"
"Yes, Mom. I love you."
"I love you too, kid." She laid with Henry until he fell asleep. "I will always be there for you. My son." Emma kisses him on the head, "You are going to be alright, Henry. Mom and Dad are here for you." She went out and closed the door. "Hopey." She takes Hope from her husband.
"How is the lad?"
"Fast asleep."
"Aye, as he should be."
"We are going to snuggle baby girl." She sat on the couch with her daughter, Hope stopped crying and hugged her Mommy. "You just wanted to snuggle with Mommy?" She kisses her on the head.
Killian wrapped his arms around his two loves. "Love, we all need to eat. I will cook us a meal."
"Thank you. Hope and I did have leftovers."
"Aye, I had a feeling you ate the rest when you came home to take a shower."
"That is right. Hope and I love you cooking." She can hear Hope's little snore. "I am just so happy we are out of the hospital and Henry is home."
"Aye, he has us to take care of him." He kisses Emma on the head. She fell asleep in his arms. For the rest of the day, Emma and Killian took turns caring for their son and having a quiet day in.
Killian was giving Hope a bath, while Emma with Henry. "What outfit do you want to wear tomorrow for comic con?" She was helping him get ready for tomorrow morning.
"I definitely want to wear my Batman shirt with jeans." Emma set up his outfit on the dresser
"Kid, you need to eat. Your Dad made roast chicken, roast potatoes and broccoli ."
"Sounds good."
"I will make you a plate." Hope walks into the room in her Ariel pajamas on. "Hi, baby girl. Are you all clean?" Hope babbled. "You smell so good." She gave Hope kisses and tickles her daughter which makes her laugh. "Little sis."
Emma puts Hope on Henry's bed. Hope hugs her brother. "Hope, you can watch Henry for me." Hope babbled. "I will be in the kitchen."
"Hope, are you excited for comic con tomorrow? To see the voice of Ariel?" Hope screamed. "I will take that as a yes." Emma chuckles and goes to the kitchen. She returns with a tray of dinner, "Henry you need to eat." She gives him the tray and gets Hope from Henry's bed. "Hopey. Time for night-night."
"No."
"Yes, little princess." She brings Hope to their room. "We are going to get up really early tomorrow for comic con." Hope makes poop. She changes Hope's diaper and sung her to sleep. She sets Hope into the bed with her big Pluto next to her. "Sweet dreams baby girl." She finds Henry and Killian the living room.
"Mom, can we watch a marvel movie?"
"Yes, we can." They found a movie on Netflix to watch. Henry sat in between his parents and he fell asleep hugging his Mom. "I am right here, Henry. You will feel better soon."
"I told you love that you are a great Mommy."
Emma smiles. "I always want Henry and Hope to have everything that I did not have as a child, experiences and be happy. If he is not feeling well tomorrow we will stay him the will be in pain and wanting to go. I want him to be happy. "
"Love, I will push him in the wheelchair the whole day tomorrow and Saturday. I want our son to be happy too, love."
Emma hugs her so and began to cry. "When I saw him on the bathroom floor, I thought we were going to lose him..."
"Emma, he got the surgery that he needed. You got him here safely and you got the medical attention that he needed, that job of a great mother getting her child the help he needs." He wiped her tears away with his finger. "I was in mama bear mode."
"Yes, you were in mama bear mode, Emma. All you thought about was our son and then when Regina was telling you what to do. You were in mama bear mode."
"Yes, she was telling me how to be a mother while I was the one who raising Henry full time making sure he is safe and got the medical attention he needed. All I could think of was getting Henry better."
"You did all of that love. You took care of him before and during our flight and knew something was wrong right away. Now he is happy to be here with us and sleeping with you."
"I just hate seeing him in pain but knowing he does not have stitches and his appendix did not rupture, made me think that his surgery was not that serious it is serious but he did not die."
"He is strong like his Mommy."
"Thank you for helping..."
"He is our son, I hate seeing him pain as much as you do. I love making the lad happy." Hope woke up crying. "Love, I will get Hope." Killian gets Hope from their bed. "Little love, why are you crying?" Hope hugged her Daddy. "We can snuggle little love with Mommy and Henry." He kisses Hope on the head and wrapped her in her quilt. Killian brings Hope to the living room. "Emma, our little love wants to join us."
"Hi, baby girl."
"Mommy..." Killian puts Hope on Emma's other side. Hope hugs her Mommy.
"Hope, did you just want to be with your family?" Hope babbled. "We are going night-night baby girl. You can snuggle with me." Killian sat next to his wife and Hope sat in between them.
Henry woke up... "Mom."
"I am right, here. What is wrong?"
"My side hurts."
"I need to clean the area of your incision."
"Love, I can clean it." Killian cleans Henry's incision. "There you go, lad. Now it is time for bed." He helps Henry up while Emma holds Hope, watching her two boys talking knowing that they are very close father and son. Killian will always be Henry's father.
The next morning, Emma and Killian got up early to pack for comic con. Emma wore an Ariel shirt underneath her red leather jacket and jeans. "Someone is excited to see a Disney Princess?"
Emma smiles, "Yes, I am very excited. Ariel is Hope and I favorite Disney princess."
"I know, Jodi Benson will love you and Hope." They kiss. When Henry got up, Emma helped him get ready and make sure his incision was alright and packed extra gauze in Hope's diaper bag. Henry wore a Batman shirt with his comic con lanyard. After Emma made sure Henry was ready, she ate breakfast, Killian was feeding Hope her pancakes and eggs. "Good morning, Hope. Are you enjoying your breakfast?" Hope babbled. "You are covered with your breakfast. Mommy will clean you up and change you into your Ariel dress." Hope smiled.
"Lad, I have pancakes and eggs for you."
"It smells good, Dad." They all ate breakfast together. Emma changes Hope into a clean diaper, onesie underneath her Ariel dress. Hope was smiling. "You like wearing your Ariel dress?" Hope babbled. "Mommy can buy you more dresses baby girl." Hope clapped her hands. Emma chuckles. "We can go Mommy and Hope shopping. Today we are wearing Ariel clothes to show her how much we love her." Emma carried Hope in her arms with her diaper bag as Killian pushed Henry in his wheelchair outside, they got a taxi which dropped them off right in front of Javits Center. Killian pushed Henry in his wheelchair in, Emma gave the worker a note so they can skip lines. "Love, you did not bring Hope's carrier."
"No."
"If you need a break from holding Hope, she can ride with Henry."
"Mom, Hope can ride with me."
"Thanks, kid. Where to first?"
"We can go to get Jodi Benson's autograph and picture. Hope has been such a good sister for the last few days, I know Hope wants to meet the voice of Ariel." Hope babbled.
Emma chuckles. "Yes, Hope. We are going to meet the voice of Ariel."
"Love, do you have anything for her to autograph?'
"I have the DVD for her to sign."
"Aye, I know my two loves are fans of The Little Mermaid." Emma smiles. They went to Jodi Benson's line and did not have to wait too long. Hope was getting excited, "Look baby girl that is the voice of Ariel. We are going to meet her. Are you excited?" Hope clapped her hands and screamed. "I am very excited too, Hope." She let Hope walk, holding her hand as they approached Jodi Benson, she kneeled down to Hope. "Hi, little princess." Hope babbled. Emma kneeled down, "Hope, that is Ariel." Hope walks over and hugs Jodi Benson, Emma was smiling big. Killian and Henry took pictures of Hope hugging Jodi Benson.
"Thank you so much for your hug. I love your dress."
"My daughter and I love your movie. Hope, you can tell Ariel that you had an Ariel birthday party."
"Hope, you had an Ariel theme birthday party?" Hope babbled a lot . "Oh, really? You love Ariel?" Hope clapped her hands. "Ariel is my favorite not just because I voice her." Emma chuckles. "The Little Mermaid is my favorite growing up. Hope and I love your movie. I am a huge fan since I was six when your movie came out in theaters."
"Like mother like daughter." Jodi hugs Emma. Killian took pictures of his wife hugging the voice of Ariel.
"Hope, tell Jodi your favorite song?"
"Ahhh..."
"Yes, Hope the Ariel song." Hope hugs her Mommy. "Our favorite song."
"I want to be where the people are, I want to see want to see 'em dancin' Walkin' around on those, (Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet," Emma tickles Hope's feet. "Flippin' your fins you don't get too far, Legs are required for jumpin', dancin', Strollin' along down a (What's that word again?) street
Up where they walk, Up where they run, Up where they stay all day in the sun, Wanderin' free wish I could be, Part of that world." Emma was in shock that Jodi Benson was singing her famous song, which is her and Hope's favorite song. Hope clapped for Jodi, Henry and Killian joined clapping.
"You sang beautifully Jodi."
"Thank you."
"Emma."
"Emma, a beautiful name."
"Thank you. We both huge fans of your movie. Can you also sign my DVD?"
"Of course." Hope babbles and reaches out to Jodi.
Killian pushes Henry to his sister, "Hope, did Ariel sang to her song to you and Mommy?" Hope babbled. He gives Hope her Ariel doll. "Henwy."
"Your welcome, Hope." Jodi turns around seeing Henry and Hope holding her Ariel doll.
"Hope, did your big brother gave your Ariel doll?" Hope gave Ariel her Ariel doll. Emma was in awe of her daughter sharing her Ariel doll to the voice of Ariel, looking at her husband thinking the same about Hope sharing her toy. Killian took pictures of Hope with Jodi.
"Henwy."
"Hope, is this your big brother Henry?" Hope babbled.
"Hi, Jodi Benson."
"Hi, Henry."
"Let's just say this is the best part of my vacation, I had to have my appendix taken out when we arrived to New York."
"Oh my goodness. How are you feeling now?"
"I am in pain but feeling better than before the surgery. I have my parents taking good care of me and my little sister loves being over protective of me." Kilian took pictures of Jodi and Henry together.
"My Mom and sister love your movie we watch The Little Mermaid movie all the time."
"I really am glad that you all love my movie. I can tell your Mom and sister are big fans of my movie by their outfits."
"Aye, my little lass loves the ocean and the fishies in your movie."
"Captain Hook?"
"Yes, Jodi. I am the one and only Captain Hook" Emma giggled. Killian took pictures of his two loves with Jodi Benson separate and together. Jodi hands over Hope back to Emma. "Emma your daughter is so adorable."
"Thank you, Jodi. Hope and I have been looking forward to meeting you for a long time right, sweetie?" Hope smiles and babbles loudly which made Emma and Jodi both laugh.
"Bye, Hope. It was so nice to meet you."
"Hope say bye-bye to Jodi." Hope waves her hand. "It was so nice meeting you, Jodi." Jodi gives the Ariel doll back to Hope.
"It was great meeting you all. Have a wonderful day." They hug.
When they left Hope began to cry. "Hope, Jodi has to see more people, sweetie. I know you love her so did I." She hugs her daughter. "When we return to the apartment we can watch The Little Mermaid movie." Hope stopped crying. "You shared your Ariel doll with Jodi Benson and she loved your Ariel dress. She sung to you!" Hope babbled. "Yes, Jodi sang her song to both of us." Hope smiled and hug her Mommy.
Killian smiles, "Hope loved Jodi."
"Yes, she loved Jodi. I did too."
"Aye, my two lasses had their moment with the voice of Ariel."
"Yes, we did." Hope wanted to walk. "No, Hope. It is very crowded for you to walk, sweetie. I do not want you to get lost here."
"Love, I can walk with her." Killian gets Hope from his wife and held onto Hope's hand,"Hope won't get lost with me, love."
"Hope, stay with Daddy."
"Dada." Hope holds her Daddy's hook.
"Lad, where should we go next?"
"Can we meet the voice of Batman Jason O'Mara."
"The one from Batman Hush?"
"Yes."
"That is where should we go next!" Emma pushes Henry following her husband and daughter. Killian kept being stopped for photographs. Hope babbled. "Aye, they think my outfit is a costume meanwhile its real outfit." Hope babbled. "Aye, you, Mommy and Henry only ones know outside of Storybrooke that my outfit is real not fake."
"Mom, you were starstruck when you and Hope were with Jodi Benson."
Emma smiles, "I was not..."
Henry gives his Mom a look. "Mom..."
"Yes, I was starstruck, kid. I did not expect her to sing her famous song right of me and Hope. It was awesome."
"Dad and I took a lot of pictures of you and Hope with Jodi Benson."
"Hope loved Jodi."
"Yes,she did. Hope helped me, and I love making her happy."
"You always take care of her and she loves you, her big brother. She takes care of you."
"Yes, I can tell Hope will always be overprotective of me like I am overprotective of her."
Emma smiles, "That is your job as siblings." They heard Hope crying.
Killian walked carrying upset Hope. "Little love, we are with Mommy and Henry. Emma, Hope got afraid from the scary costumes."
"Aww."
"Dad, I can hold Hope."
"Henry, you cannot carry Hope, your still in pain ."
"Mom, I want to hug Hope."
"Okay, not for too long, you cannot heavy lift."
"Hope, come to Henry." Killian hands over his daughter to his son. Hope was still crying. "Little sis, you are with me. You are okay. The scary costumes are not going to hurt you. If they do, you have me to protect you. Okay?" He gave Hope kisses on her head. "Mom, Hope wants to be with me." Killian and Emma smile at each other.
"Just let me know when you get tired so I can carry your sister."
"Yes, Mom. Can we go meet the voice of Belle before we met Batman's voice?"
"Yes, we can. I did promise an autograph for Aunt Allison and Lizzie."
Killian pushes the wheelchair and walks next to his wife. "Killian, Hope is happy to be with Henry."
"Aye, Hope loves her big brother." It was a short walk to Paige O'Hara line since her line was close to Jodi Benson's line. "Mom, Paige O'Hara is a painter."
"Maybe you can ask her about painting." Hope reaches out for her Mommy and Emma gets her daughter from her son. Killian pushed Henry as Emma held Henry to Paige O'Hara. "Hello, there little princess. I see you saw my friend Ariel." Hope babbled.
"Hi, Paige O'Hara. Hope, this is the voice of Belle."
"Little sis, she is the cartoon voice of my grandma."
"My son Henry meant that his Grandma name is Belle."
"Yes, I love painting." Paige shows Henry her paintings. Killian took pictures of Henry talking to the voice of Belle.
"Paige, can you do a video shout for my niece Lizzie."
"Of course."
"They love Belle." Henry recorded on her iPhone Piage O'Hara talking to Lizzie, while Emma was holding Hope who wanted her Mommy.
"Can you also do autographs for Lizzie and my best friend Allison."
"Antie." Emma and Killian both chuckle.
"Yes, little sis. We are getting an autograph for Aunt Allison." Paige signed autographs of Bell pictures for Allison and Lizzie. They also did a family photo with Paige O'Hara. "Hope, say bye-bye to Paige." Hope waves her hand.
"Bye, little princess. Henry good luck with your artwork."
"Thank you, Paige. I love painting, Hope and I do a lot of artwork at home. We both get messy."
"Mostly in the backyard, kid."
"Yes, Mom. You splatter paint with us outside." Emma chuckles. They leave to the other side of the Javits Center. They reached to Jason O'Mara's autograph line. By the time they were next, Hope was fast asleep on her brother. "Lad, I will hold your sister."
He holds Hope. Emma leans to Henry, "Henry, are you ready to meet the voice of Batman?"
"Yes! I am going to ask him to sign my shirt and my comics."
"I am pretty sure he will do both." Emma pushed Henry to Jason O'Mara."
"Hi, I am Henry."
"Hi, Henry. I like your shirt."
"Thank you. I love Batman Hush movie." He autographs Henry's comics and Henry's shirt.
"My Mom loves Catwoman."
"Yes, my son is right, Catwoman is my favorite hero and love her relationship with Batman." Emma took pictures of Henry with Jason O'Mara. Henry took pictures of his Mom and Dad and Hope with Jason O'Mara. They went to a few DC panels. After they walked around, Emma and Henry looked at souvenirs. Henry looked at the list of celebrities. "Mom, Outlander cast is here!"
"Outlander! I LOVE Outlander." Hope was clapping her hands. "It is my favorite show on Netflix."
"You are in luck Mom, Jamie and Claire Fraiser are here!"
"Yes!"
"Love, we can go meet them next." Hope babbled. "Hope, are you going to say yes we should go?" He kisses Hope on the cheek. Killian and Hope lead Emma and Henry to the
"We should go. Emma was excited to meet the actors of Jamie and Claire Fraiser." They went to the Outlander autograph session. Emma was starstruck. "Killian..."She holds his hook, "Is this really happening? This is real?"
"Yes, Emma. They are right there."
"I am going to meet them." Killian set Hope on the ground and walks to Henry.
"Henwy! Up!"
"Hi, Hope." Killian put Hope on his son's lap. Hope was patting Henry's face. "Hope." He tickles his sister. "Henry, hold onto your sister, we are next, kid." Killian pushes the wheelchair while Emma ahead, Henry records his Mom meeting the main leads Outlander cast. "Hi, Sam and Caitriona. I LOVE Outlander. I love the books and the show."
"Aww, thank you. You are so sweet." Emma gave Caitriona a photo to sign.
"What is your name darling?"
"My name is Emma, Sam. Your accent is fake." Caitriona and Sam both laugh. "Your accent on the show is so real."
"Thank you, Emma." Sam autographs Emma's photo.
"I love Claire,I love how you return back to the 1700's again and again. You are a brave and strong woman."
"Aw, thank you sweetie."
"My wife and I watch your show on Netflix all the time." Killian took pictures of his wife talking to the Outlander cast. Emma did a selfie with Sam and Caitriona. "Love. Over here." Killian took pictures of his wife and the Outlander cast. Henry set Hope down who walked to her Mommy and tugs her jeans.
"Hi, Hope." She holds Hope. "Hope, saw hi to Sam and Caitriona. They actors from Mommy's favorite show." Hope babbled. Killian pushes Henry in the wheelchair to the actors.
"Hi, I am Henry. I have a question. Where do you film the show?"
"We film in Scotland in Glasgow."
Hope began to cry. "Emma, I got her." He takes Hope from his wife and moved away, to let her talk to the cast a few more minutes longer. "Little love, are you hungry?" He sniffs her, "Aye you need a change, too."
"Thank you for your time. I cannot wait for season 5."
"Thank you for watching the show." They leave the Outlander cast.
Emma gets Hope from Killian."Killian, I will change her." She gets Hope from her husband. "Boys, we will be back."
"Love, Henry and I are going to meet the voice of Spiderman."
"Okay, take pictures of Henry with Spiderman."
"I will love." They kiss and went to opposite directions. Emma cut through the line in the bathroom to change Hope, who was still crying. "Mommy is changing you." Emma changes her daughter's diaper. "You are all clean. Your Ariel dress is still clean." Emma takes Hope out of the bathroom and found a place to sit down and nurses Hope. Killian and Henry cut the line and met the voice of Spiderman. Killian took lots of pictures. Henry got his autograph on his funko pop. After they looked around souvenirs. "Dad?"
"Yes, lad?"
"I want to get Mom a birthday present while we are in New York."
"Aye, I can take you out, we have one on one time and shop for your Mom."
"Great, I have an idea what to get here."
"Lead me the way, lad."
While Emma was nursing Hope, she gets a phone call from Regina. "Hi, Regina."
"Hi, Emma. How is Henry?"
"Henry is doing better. He is with Killian, looking at souvenirs. He is still in pain but he is having fun. We are making sure he is resting and he is in a wheelchair for the convention enjoying skipping lines to meet artists."
"I just want to make sure Henry was alright, Emma."
"He is having fun. We just met the voice of Batman. Killian took Henry to meet the voice of Spiderman. " Hope began to cry. "Regina, I will have Henry call you later. Hope needs me."
"Okay, Emma. Bye." They ended their phone conversation.
"Hope, do you want to walk around? Or play in a park?" Hope tugs her Mommy's shirt. "Are you hungry? We can go get something to eat with Daddy and Henry." She rubs Hope's back and kisses her on the head. "After we eat, we can snuggle and have naptime." Emma gets a call from Killian. "Hi, Killian. Where are you and Henry?"
"Henry is tired and hungry. We met Spiderman voice and looked at souvenirs."
"Hope is getting cranky and needs to eat."
"Aye,we can go out for lunch."
"Great, we will meet you and Henry at the entrance. We are going to get lunch, baby girl." Hope laid on her Mommy's chest. Emma and Hope waited outside for the boys, Emma had Hope in her red leather jacket. "You like matching with Mommy?" Hope babbled. "We can match more often."
Killian pushes Henry in his wheelchair, "There are my two loves. I can see you both in your matching red jackets and Ariel outfits."
Emma smiles. "Your daughter and I are hungry."
"Aye so do I and Henry. Where do you want to go?"
"We do need lunch."
"Mom, Dad can we go to Ruby Tuesday's?"
"Yes, we can, kid. Good choice." They walked together through the crowds to the restaurant and took an elevator to the third floor, Henry was able to walk to their table. The host gave them a high chair for Hope. "Hope, you can sit next to Mommy and Daddy." Emma ordered chicken and broccolli pasta with garden salad on the side knowing she will share her pasta dish with her daughter. Henry ordered the chicken parmagian pasta. Killian ordered the top sirloin steak with rice and zuchinni on the side. Emma got her garden salad, two plates one for her and one small plate for Hope, Killian puts a bib on Hope. She ate her corn, cheese, carrots, and peas. "Little love, do you like the salad that Mommy made you?" Hope babbled. "Yes, it is yummy little love." Killian helped Hope color in the picture from the kid's menu while Emma and Henry talked. Their meals came, Emma gave part of her meal to her daughter, "Is it yummy Hope?" Hope screamed happily.
"Mom, I will take that as a yes."
"That is right, kid. How is your chicken parmigiana?
"Really good. Dad, how is your steak?"
"Really good. Hope, I will cook the chicken and broccoli pasta at home for you and Mommy since you like it." Hope gripped her Daddy's hook with her messy hand covered with food. "I will take that as a yes, Hope." After lunch, the Swan-Jones family walked home, Hope was fast asleep on her Mommy.
They returned to the apartment, Emma and Hope took a nap in the bedroom,"Dad, can we got Mom her gift for her birthday?"
"Yes, we can, lad." Killian took Henry back outside, they went to Lush first. Henry lead his Dad to different stores to get gifts for his Mom. "Dad, I am still going to make something for Mom with Hope."
"Aye, I know your Mom loves you and Hope's artwork."
"I just want to get Mom extra gifts because she has been amazing Mom more than usual ending the war and taking good care of me in my recovery."
"Aye, your Mom is a fighter but all she cares about is our family."
A few hours later, they had a movie night, Killian was getting Hope ready for bed, she was crying and moving around. "Emma..."
Emma enters the room, "Yes?"
"Hope won't let me change her out of her dress."
Emma smiles and leans to Hope, "Hope,do you want to sleep in your Ariel dress?" Hope looks at her Mommy and reaches out to her. Emma scoops Hope into her arms. "You can sleep in your Ariel dress baby girl." Hope stopped crying as her Mommy holds her. "You are very happy that we met the voice of Ariel." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope. We are going to watch the movie together after your bath time." Emma takes off her Ariel dress and Killian gave Hope her bubble bath crying. Emma takes Hope from the bathtub, "Hope, Mommy is going to put you back in your Ariel dress, sweetie don't cry." She puts Hope in a clean diaper and onesie and puts Hope's Ariel dress back on her. Hope hugs her Mommy and as her Mommy gave her kisses on her head. Killian smiles at his wife for being an amazing Mommy to their daughter. "You are all clean and we can watch The Little Mermaid." Hope screamed happily and lets her walk to the living room. Killian turns on the television while Emma checks on their son, who was fast asleep and checks Henry's scar, it was still swollen. She cleans the scar. Henry wakes up. "Hey, kid. I am just cleaning off your incision."
"Thanks..."
She smooths his hair. "Are you hungry?"
"I ate something before. I am just tired."
"We had a long day today. Did you have fun?"
"Yes, we are going tomorrow right?"
"Yes, we are. If you need to rest you can let me know."
"Mom, you are taking good care of me."
"I am doing my job. I hate seeing you in pain."
"I have you taking care of me...I am glad you always you are there for me and Hope. I was so afraid when I fell and you were there...and was the first one I saw when I woke up" He hugs his Mom.
"I will always be there for you, kid." She hugs her son and kisses him on the head knowing that she is doing her job right as his Mom. Henry felt safe in his Mom's arms.
Hope walks into Henry's room and babbles. "Hi, little sis. You are still wearing your Ariel dress?"
"Mommy."
"Kid, your sister wants to sleep in her Ariel dress."
"Up!"
"Hope, you want to snuggle with Mommy and Henry?" Hope reaches her arms up. Emma put Hope on her lap, who pats Henry's head.
"Hope!" Emma laughs. Hope babbled.
"I know you want to watch The Little Mermaid."
"Hope, we can watch The Little Mermaid, little sis."Killian had popcorn with milk duds ready.
"Killian you made my favorite."
"Aye, we always need popcorn for family movie night." They kiss and sit down on the couch together, Killian sat in between his son and wife holding their little pirate princess. They watched The Little Mermaid, every scene Ariel was in Hope screamed with joy which made their family smile. Emma loved snuggling with her daughter and enjoy their favorite Disney film together. By the end of the film, Henry was fast asleep on Killian and Hope was fast asleep on Emma. Emma and Killian smiled at each other knowing their family was together and they are working together as Team Swan-Jones being there for their children. They kiss and enjoy the quiet time with their children together.
On Monday, Emma and Killian packed and cleaned the apartment, while Henry rested and Hope babbled to her big brother. "Kid, all of your luggage is packed. You got a lot of souvenirs."
"Yes, I got souvenirs for everyone. I like you you got autographs for Aunt Allison and Lizzie."
"We met a lot of celebrities this weekend, kid."
Killian changes Hope out of her Ariel dress, which Hope was crying. "Hope, your dress is dirty." Hope cried more. Emma enters the room.
"Hope, why are you crying?"
"She wants to wear her Ariel dress."
"Hope, I have something for you." She shows her daughter the Ariel shirt. Hope babbled happily, Emma smiles and changes her daughter into her shirt and blue jeans and her red leather jacket. Hope hugs her Mommy. "You are welcome, baby girl." She gave Hope kisses.
"Swan?" Where?"
"I bought this at the convention yesterday while you and Henry were checking out costumes and you were carrying Hope."
"Aye, while Hope was having her nap time in her carrier."
"Yes, I had a feeling Hope will be upset when we change her out of Ariel dress."
"You always think ahead."
"Yes, I am her Mommy, that is my job." They arrive at the airport,they were able to skip lines of TSA and Henry was able to walk onto the plane when they boarded. Emma held Hope in her carrier and sat in the middle of Henry and Killian. Hope was crying. "Hopey. We are going home. We are going bye-bye."
"Ome."
"Yes, little love. We are going home." He gave Hope her paci and wrapped her in her blankie. Their flight took off. Henry fell asleep. Emma kept looking at her son. "Emma, he is alright."
"I know, I just want to make sure." When the flight attendants were serving the snacks, the plane had a little turbulence and the cart went rolling down and the workers fell, Hope was clapping. Killian and Emma both laughed."Hope, they might be hurt sweetie. You are right it is entertaining." Hope fell asleep on her Mommy for the rest of their flight back to Maine. Killian wrapped his arm around his beautiful Emma. Emma leaned onto Killian and fell asleep, a less eventful flight back to Maine. The Swan-Jones were heading home back to Storybrooke back home after a fun and hectic few days but it was worth it making family memories and being together.