Operation Swan

As Henry recovery from his appendix surgery, he got stronger, his aunt gave him permission to return to school but it took Emma longer to let him go to school since she was afraid something bad will happen to him. Everyone got back to their normal routine, Emma and Hope would get dressed as Killian cooked family breakfast and Henry would help his Dad cook in his uniform. "Are you looking forward to school?"
"No, not really."
"But you did all of your work so you won't behind in class?"
"True. I'm just going to miss the extra time with Mom and Hope."
"They will miss you too, especially your sister."
"When you and Mom are at work this weekend. I am going to take Hope to the pottery store, I want Hope and me to make her a present there. Her birthday is next week."
"I know you two will have fun in brother and sister time."
"Yes, we will." After breakfast, Emma plays with Hope.
"Mom, I will see you after school."
"Henry." Emma hugs her son. "Be careful, kid. If you need anything call me."
"I will, Mom. I am feeling better and a lot stronger."
"I know, I am your Mom, it is my job to worry." Henry hugs his Mom.
"Love, I am going to drop Henry off and pick him up at dismissal."
Hope hugs Henry's legs. "Hope, I have to go to school, little sis. I have to go bye-bye. " Hope began to cry. Henry holds his sister. "Hope, we will play and do an art project together when I get home."
Hope hugs her brother. "Henwy...tay."
"When Mommy and Daddy go to work on Saturday, we are going to have Henry and Hopey time all day. Just you and me." Hope did not let go of her brother.
"I told you, Henry Hope will miss you."
"You are right, Dad. I have not left yet and she already misses me."
Emma gets her daughter from her son, "Hope, Henry will be home later, sweetie." Henry and Killian leave, Hope was still crying. "Hope, Henry will be back." She bounces Hope up and down. She takes Hope up to her room and rocks her daughter who eventually falls asleep on her and stayed with her baby girl enjoying Hope's snuggles. Killian returns home after dropping off Henry at school and finds his wife and little lass snuggling. He kisses Emma on the head. "She just fell asleep."
"Aye, she just wants to play with her brother and wants her brother not to get hurt."
"Hope wants her brother to play with her. She takes after you and me so much, loves her family members and wants to protect him and us."
"That is right, love. I will see you at work."
"Yes, Hope and I will come in a little later. She needs her nap. I am enjoying my time with our little duckling." They kiss. Killian leaves for work.
Hope wakes up smiling seeing her Mommy. "Hi, baby girl."
"Mommy."
"Yes, Mommy loved your snuggles, Hope." Emma dresses Hope. "We are going to work." Emma drove Hope to the sheriff station. Hope began to cry. Emma gets her daughter. "Hope, why are you crying?" Hope hugs her Mommy. "You can be Mommy's little sheriff. You can help me with my paperwork. After paperwork, you, Daddy and I are going to the Jolly Roger."
"Wawa."
"Yes, sweetie, Jolly Roger." She carries Hope in seeing her Dad and husband talking. "Hi, Dad. Hi, honey."
"Hi, swan." They kiss. "Hi, Hope."
"Wawa."
Killian smiles."Hope, you want to go on the Jolly Roger after work?"
"I promised Hope that we go to your ship after work. She was getting upset when I parked here."
"Emma, how many times I have to tell you it is our ship. I do need to check on our second home." Hope babbled. "Yes, little love you are my little pirate. You can help me check on our second home." While Emma did paperwork, she could not help glancing at Killian was playing with their little girl chasing her around the station, to tickling her and having their pirate talk. Emma took pictures of them having daddy-daughter time, she loved her husband being an amazing daddy to their daughter. "Hope, Mommy is done with the paperwork." Hope babbled and walk to her Mommy.
"Wawa."
"Yes, Hope. We are going to our second home." She holds her daughter. "Did you have fun with Dada?" Hope screamed happily.
Charming approaches his daughter. "Emma about your Mom..."
"Dad, I do not want to talk about her. She is not in my life anymore. She hurt me and my family too much already. "
Killian holds his wife's shoulder."Love, I will drive us to the docks." Emma heads out carrying Hope out of the station. "Charming, your wife is causing my Emma so much pain. Let Snow know that. I hate seeing my wife in pain. Your daughter needs me, I am the one in her life who will lose her trust and leave her." Killian leaves the station as Mulan and Red entered the sheriff station for their shifts. Emma had talked to Hope in the yellow bug, as Killian entered, "Are my two loves ready for the Jolly Roger." Hope screamed which made her parents both smile. "Killian, our pirate princess is saying yes she is ready for Jolly Roger." Killian smiles.
Killian parked the yellow bug at the docks and walks with Hope to the Jolly Roger. "Easy, little love. I know you are excited to go to our second home." Emma watches as Killian and Hope check on the Jolly Roger and took pictures on her iPhone. He lets Hope walk around as he hugs his wife and kisses her on the head. "Are you okay, love?"
Emma hugs her husband. "I do not want to talk about my mom...I just want to focus on our children. I was thinking on my birthday, can we have a Swan-Jones family sailing adventure? Just us and the kids? Allison and I planned a nails day on Sunday. I was thinking we can sail..."
Killian smiles. "Aye, a Swan-Jones family adventure?" Emma smiles. "I am pretty sure we can make that happen." They kiss. Hope climbed onto the side.
"Dada!"
"Hope." Killian rushes to Hope's side and sets her down and faces her. "Hope, you cannot climb onto the side of the ledge. You will get hurt little pirate." Hope babbled. "Yes, you are adventurous but Daddy and Mommy do not want to get hurt, Hope. When pirates sail, we have to be careful so no one gets hurt. " Emma was smiling at her husband giving Hope a little lecture on safety. Hope hugs her Daddy. "I am not mad at you, I was just afraid if you fell overboard." Hope babbled. "You are my little pirate, Hope." Emma took a picture of Killian and Hope.
"Killian, we will make sure Hope has her life jacket on when we sail." Hope babbled. "Yes, baby girl we are going sailing on Mommy's birthday." Hope clapped her hands.
"Our little lass loves your birthday idea."
"Yes, she is a little pirate after all. Our little pirate." They smile at each other and both tickles Hope to make her laugh.
The weekend came, Emma and Killian, both were working at the sheriff station. After breakfast, Henry was playing with Hope in the living room. "Henry, Hope your Dad and I will be at work until the afternoon."
"Hope and I will be playing." Hope hugs her Mommy's legs. Emma kneels to Hope.
"Hope, you listen to Henry and be a good girl." Hope babbled. "Henry."
Henry hugs his Mom. "Hope and I will be alright, Mom." She kisses them both on their heads.
"Love, they will be alright." She hugs them and leaves with Killian.
"Hope, are you ready to have fun with me?" Hope makes a lot of poop. "Diaper change then fun."
"Mommy."
"We are going to make Mommy's birthday present at the pottery store today." He changes Hope's diaper. "Hope, you want to wear your Pluto shirt?" Hope babbled. Henry changes Hope's outfit, packed her diaper bag and placed it in the stroller and pushed Hope in the stroller into town. Hope was smiling and looking around. "You like Main Street, little sis?" Hope babbles. Henry enters the pottery store and looks around to what to make their Mom, "Hope, do you think Mommy will like us to make her a swan?"
"Mommy..b-b-b.."
"Yes, she will love that." Henry used clay to make their Mom's birthday present, he let Hope hold clay to play with until she fell asleep he puts Hope in her stroller as he worked on their art project.
Killian and Emma did patrol together in the yellow bug. He knows his wife was nervous leaving Henry alone ever since his emergency surgery. He held his wife's hand. "Emma, Henry is getting stronger everyday love. You know if something happens he will us you or me mostly you."
"You are right, I just keep thinking of when I found him on the bathroom floor."
"You are his mother, it is your job to worry but he is strong just like his Mom and Dad."
"I just keep thinking I am going to lose my loved ones...I lost Henry...he found me...but I always have this feeling over losing my loved ones. I lost you...I could not lose you..."
"You came to the underworld to rescue me, you put me first."
"Yes, you put me first, I put you first."
"I helped you defeat Hades."
"I still get nightmares at night losing you."
"You can wake me up and tell me about it." He hugs his wife. "You can snuggle with me anytime."
"I know. When we were dating, we kept getting separated. We almost lost Hope in her surgery...then we were separated into another realm away from our children...but you got them home."
"Love, all I thought about to get them to safety then us...our children are fighters and survivors just like us. You know I will always be there for my family, especially for my swan. I know what it is like to lose everyone until I met you, Emma. You taught me that I can have a happy ending. I have you and our children. We are not going to lose our children. The Swan-Jones family sticks together."
Emma smiles and kisses her husband. "I do like having Henry at home with Hope, I love seeing them together."
"Aye, they are the very close brother and sister relationship."
"Yes, I love their brother and sister relationship, I always wanted my children to be close."
Killian smiles, "You and I are raising them to be close brother and sister."
"Yes, we are captain." They hug.
Killian gets a phone call from Henry. "Henry?"
"Hi, Dad. We are at the pottery store and I need your help with Hope."
"I am on my way."
"Killian?"
"Henry and Hope are making you a birthday present and they need my help."
"Go, Henry needs one of us. I know he and Hope want to surprise me on my birthday."
"Aye, I will not tell them..."
Emma smiles. "I just know they are making me something knowing our children are two artists by now."
"Aye, I will meet you back at the sheriff station, depending on what are children are up to." Emma smiles. "Yes, my captain." They kiss. Emma continued patrol while Killian walked to the pottery store.
Henry was making their gift for their Mom, he fed Hope her bottle. After Hope wanted to walk around and he lets Hope walked around. He was making the swan after the finished the lake. Hope finds paint and drops it. She was able to open the paint squeezed it onto herself mostly on her favorite shirt which made her cry. "Hope." Henry sees his sister as a sneaky pirate. "Hope." He holds his sister and cannot calm her crying. After he makes his phone call, he sits with Hope. "Hope, you are alright. You are being sneaky. You just wanted to be messy."
Killian enters the pottery shop and followed the sound of his daughter's crying, to find Hope crying with Henry holding her. "Hope." He takes Hope from his son. "Hope, you got paint all over your favorite Pluto shirt that Henry got you?" He kisses Hope on the head. "Daddy will clean your shirt when we get home. Your shirt will be all clean." He takes Hope to the bathroom to change her out of the Pluto shirt to a duckling shirt. Hope just continue to cry, "Mommy."
"You are with Daddy, little love." Killian walks around with Hope while Henry worked on the art project. "Henry, your Mom is going to love the art present you are making her."
"Hope, helped me a little but until she napped and walked around and got paint all over herself."
Killian smiles "Your sister is a little pirate."
"Mommy."
Killian chuckles. "Aye, you are a lot like your Mommy too."
"Hope, I need your help. You are my art assistant. I am not mad at you for getting paint on your shirt." Hope stopped crying.
"Henry needs your help to make Mommy's birthday present, little love." Killian puts Hope on Henry's lap. Henry lets Hope help with their art project. Killian took pictures of Henry and Hope working on their art present for their Mom. He got a text from his wife, about lunch. "Henry, when you and Hope are done with your art project. We are going to meet your Mom at Granny's for lunch."
"That is great, I am getting hungry." Hope babbled. "You are hungry too, Hope?" He gave Hope a kiss on her head. "We are going to see Mommy after we finish making Mommy's birthday gift. Remember it is a secret. We are going to surprise for Mommy to open on her birthday." Hope screamed happily. "Exactly Hope we are going to surprise Mommy on her birthday."
Emma was at the station doing paperwork after she texts her husband about meeting up for lunch, she looked at her picture frames of her family. She was happy that her children are making a present for her birthday and her family is so close. Charming enters the room and knocks the door. "Emma, are you okay?"
"Yes, I was just daydreaming. What is going on?"
"It is your Mom..."
"What about Mom? I am still mad at her for defending Leo." Snow White enters the office.
"Emma."
Emma was mad seing her Mom in her office. "Mom, I do not want to talk to you. Leave me alone."
"You are my daughter. I want you in my life."
"You have a bad way of showing it, defending Leo all the time. Not thinking about me, Hope or the rest of the family. Only Leo. You saw him trying to hurt my daughter and all you did was defend him. What kind of mother does that?!"
"Emma, I love you."
"You have a bad way of showing that. Letting Leo hurting my daughter and you screaming at me. That is not how a mother is, and I am nothing like that to my children. Even though I did not have parents growing up I am sure a better mother to my children than you are. Leave me and my family alone. You are not in my life." Emma stormed out of her office and went to her car and drive into town. Killian saw his wife from the window knowing something was wrong. "Henry, work on your art project and watch your sister." Henry was almost done with his project. Killian heads outside. Emma's hand was shaking, he holds her hand. "Emma, I am right here. Everything is going to be okay." Killian just knew by the look on his wife's face that she had another argument with her mother. Emma just started to cry and hugs him, as he wrapped her in his arms. "You are with me, Emma."
"Can we go home?"
"Yes, we can." Henry sees his Mom crying and paid for his art project and got a day to pick up the project. "Hope, Mommy needs us." Henry pushes the stroller as Hope walks ahead. Hope hugs her Mommy's legs.
Emma scoops up Hope into her arms and hugs her. Henry hugs his Mom and sister. "I need your hugs from both of you. Mommy had another fight with grandma."
"Love, we can order in when we get home." Killian drove his family home. Hope was fast asleep, Emma carried Hope in and sat in their room and hugs her daughter. Henry joins his Mom with his sister until they fell asleep. He goes finds his Dad in the living room. "Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"For Mom's birthday can we do something special? I mean more than...I just hate how Mom is upset with grandma...I want Mom to be happy on her birthday..I mean she was given up on her birthday and now with fighting with grandma...I just want Mom to be happy on her birthday."
Killian faces his son and places his hand on his shoulder. "Lad, all I want your Mom to be happy too, especially on her birthday, son. Your Mom wants to sail on her birthday."
"Besides sailing can we plan a surprise party?"
"Lad, that is a great idea! I was thinking of a party too."
"I will text Aunt Allison, I know she will help us planning Mom's surprise party."
"Aye, Allison and the squad can set up while we sail during the day."
"Operation Swan?"
"Aye, Operation Swan." Later that evening when both children were in bed, Emma and Killian were watching Netflix and snuggling on the couch. "Emma, do you want to talk about what happened?"
"My mom, she always judging me and thinking of Leo first. Remember when the lamp post fell and my Dad saved you after Ingrid showed me my powers..."
"Aye, Snow White blamed you and caused you to run away, Elsa and I were the ones who helped you with your light magic."
"Yes, you and Elsa were the only ones who cared for me and accept me for who I was besides Henry." She hugs her husband. "When we were in the Underworld, Mom was complained about being away from Leo for a long time...I was hurt because I did not have her at all until Henry brought me here...what kind of mother does that? Today..she just came into my office and we had another fight." They hear Hope crying. Henry gets his sister.
"Emma, you and your Mom are both similar and very different. Your Mom needs to understand that she is causing all of the trouble and tearing our family apart. You are nothing like your mother's anger, you give Henry and Hope an equal amount of attention, care, and love. You know from your experience growing up how not to be like your mother, being in denial, oblivious and unequal attention. You are my wife and I will always be there for you." He kisses her on the head.
"I love you."
"I love you." They kiss.
On October 22, 2019, it was Emma's birthday, Emma slept in with her daughter. Killian wakes up early he kisses his wife on the head. "Happy birthday Emma. My beautiful wife." He kisses her on the head again and goes downstairs to load the Jolly Roger and cook breakfast. Henry woke up and set up the presents with his Dad. "Lad, is that all of her gifts?"
"Yes, Mom has a lot of gifts."
"Aye, she is going to love them all."
"Yes, we are spoiling Mom on her birthday.
Emma woke up hearing Hope's babbling and sees Hope sitting up waiting for her to wake up. Emma smiles. "Mommy."
"Good morning, Hope. How is my little duckling?" Hope crawls onto her Mommy and babbled. "Are you saying happy birthday?" Hope hugs her Mommy. "Thank you, Hope. I was alone on my birthday until Henry found me, and I met your Daddy and had you." Hope babbled. "Yes, I will never be alone again especially on my birthday." Hope hugs her Mommy. "You can give me hugs all day." She gives Hope kisses on her head. Killian and Henry carried in birthday presents. "Happy birthday Mom!"
"Happy birthday Emma!"
"Dad, Hope beat us. Hope was first to one to wish Mom a happy birthday."
Emma chuckles. "I do need a birthday hug from my son."
"Okay!" Henry hugs his Mom who chuckles. "Happy birthday Mom!"
"Thank you, Henry." Hope babbled. "Thank you, Hope." She gave Hope and Henry kisses on their heads.
"Emma, the birthday lass has presents to open." Emma saw the pile of presents just for her and was in awe because she never had so many gifts to open on her birthday in her entire life. "All of these gifts are for me?"
"Yes, Emma. They are all for you."
"Mommy...gift."
Emma smile hearing Hope's new word. "Gift. Yes, Hope. You, Henry and Dada, got me gifts."
"Hope, you love surprising us with your new words, little love." He tickles Hope.
"Yes, last year she said my name her first-word last year" She hugs her daughter. "You are getting so big Hope." Hope hugs her Mommy and babbles.
"Mom, Hope wants you to open your gifts."
Emma chuckles, "Okay, Henry and Hope, I will open my birthday gifts." She sets Hope on her lap. "You want me to open your gifts first?" Hope screamed. Killian gave Emma Hope's gift. Emma opens her gift, it was a white shirt of her and Hope snuggling, underneath saying "My Mommy is the Best." Emma was in tears. "Hope...Killian?"
"Aye, Henry helped me to create the shirt. Hope and I chose the photo."
"Mom, this is from all three of us."
"I love it. I am going to wear it today." Hope pats the shirt. "Yes, Hope, that is me and you on a shirt." Hope smiles. Henry gave his present next.
"Mom, this is from me." Emma opens the gift bag, a few Lush bath bombs, a Catwoman shirt, Ariel shirt, and a Superwoman shirt. Hope was trying to help open. "Hope, let Mommy open her gifts, little sis." Henry puts Hope on her lap. "Henry, I love these t-shirts. Did you get them at comic-con?"
"Yes, a few at comic con the DC, Wonderwoman, and Disney ones are from comic con. Dad and I got bath bombs in Lush when you and Hope were sleeping after the convention. One more box from me." He hands another gift bag, from Alice and Olivia, a colorful floral dress. "Henry, you bought me a dress?"
"Maybe? Dad helped me to figure what store to buy from and Aunt Allison told me what is your favorite store in Manhattan. I used my savings for the dress. Dad also paid the dress when I did not have enough."
"Henry? You used your savings.."
"In my stash here...yes. I wanted to get you something special. You have been savior a lot recently you stopped a war while being the best Mom ever to Hope and me." Emma hugs her son crying knowing her children love her so much. "You deserve everything, Mom. We love you so much."
"I have the best two kids in the world. I love the dress, Henry." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope, Henry did chose Mommy a pretty dress for Mommy." Hope babbled.
"I agree with you Hope. We have the best Mom in the world."
Killian took pictures of his family moment. "Killian, I am pretty sure I can wear my new dress when we have a date night."
Killian smiles. "I know my swan and I need a date night soon."
"Mom, I can watch Hope at night."
"Thanks, kid. Your Dad and I do need a night out." Hope babbled.
"Little love, Mommy needs to open her presents right Hope?" Hope babbled and puts Henry's finger in her mouth. "Hope." Killian gives his wife his present next.
"Emma, this is from me." Emma her gift from her husband, a gold necklace with a small swan in the middle. "Killian, I love it."
"Anything for my swan my beautiful wife. I figure this will go well with your dress. "
"Oh really?"
"Aye, we are going to have a date night on Saturday."
Emma hugs her husband. "Thank you so much."
"Happy birthday Emma."
"Thank you, captain." They kiss. Killian puts the necklace around his wife's neck. "It is perfect." Henry leaves the room to get his Mom's last two gifts. Hope reaches out to Henry. "Hope, we are giving Mommy her other gifts."
"Mommy." Emma looks up seeing Henry holding two more gifts.
"I have two more gifts?"
"Yes, Mom both of them are from Hope and me." Hope babbles and reaches out to the gift-wrapped canvas. "Hope, give the gift to Mommy." Henry gave the gift to Hope.
"Gift."
"Yes, Hope gift, your new word. Give the gift to her Mommy." Emma moved forward to Hope, who handed her Mommy their present.
"Thank you, Hope. Did you make this with Henry?"
"Henwy." Emma and Killian both smiled. Emma opens her present, a canvas painting of Henry and Hope, on the bottom says "Your ducklings, Mom. We love you, Henry & Hope." Emma was in tears and hugs Henry and Hope together. "I love it, you both love making me cry."
"We love you, Mom. We want you to be happy." Hope babbled and hugs her Mommy.
"You two always make me happy."
"We have one more gift for you." Henry gifts his Mom the last gift. Emma opens the gift, it was a swan painted with a lake all painted. "Henry, is this the ugly duckling?"
"Yes, Hope and I made this at the pottery store last week. I wanted to do a swan but Hope gave me the idea to do the Ugly Duckling" Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope, brother and sister teamwork." Hope climbs onto He nr and sits on him. "Hope!" He tickles his sister.
"I love it."
"Love, after breakfast we are having a Swan-Jones family sailing adventure today."
"I cannot wait for captain." They kiss. They have a family breakfast after Emma got Hope and herself ready for the day as Killian and Henry talk about the operation swan plan. "Love, we are going to need the carrier for Hope."
"I can see why. When we sail I do not want her to be moving around and get hurt."
"Aye, exactly love. I love your shirt." Emma was wearing her white t-shirt of Hope and Mommy shirt, black jeans, her ankle booties, and her red jacket.
"Thank you, I love the shirt of Hope and I. It is really special that you Henry and Hope made this shirt for me.I feel like an official Mommy now that I have a family made shirt."
"You are the best Mommy, love They went to the Jolly Roger together, Emma boarded the Jolly Roger with Hope as Henry saw his other Mom. "Hi, Mom."
"Hi, Henry. I have two magic beans you asked for."
"Thank you, Mom. Dad and I planned out Mom's whole birthday. We just want Mom to be happy." Henry holds the magic beans.
"An operation?"
"Yes, operation swan."
Regina smiles."Do not worry about your grandmother. I will make sure she does not ruin your other Mom's birthday."
"Thanks, Mom. We will be back later. See you in the evening." Henry joined his family on the ship and puts on his life jacket. Killian checked on the sails, Emma was putting Hope in the carrier. Emma and Henry helped pulled down the sails as Killian steered the Jolly Roger and throws the magic beans and opened a portal. "Everyone hold on!" Emma holds onto the middle of the pole. " Hope." Hope instantly hugs her Mommy. "Good baby girl. You know we are going through a portal." Henry holds onto the side. The Jolly Roger went through the portal and the ship jumped out of the portal landed in Arendelle, in the Enchanted Forest. Emma goes to her husband. "Killian, why are we in another realm?"
"You will see love." Emma knows her husband was up to something. Hope babbled. "Hope, you like traveling to another realm?" Hope babbled.
"She is a little pirate like her Daddy. She loves traveling through portals." Hope reaches out to the steering wheel. "Hope, Daddy needs to steer little love, I need to find the port so can land." Hope began to cry.
"Hope, don't cry baby girl. Daddy needs to land the ship. I know you want to be steering with Dada."
"Hope, you want to play with me?" Hope reaches out for her big brother. Henry takes Hope from their Mom and holds Hope's hand as they walked around. "Killian, I know you are up to something."
"Aye, I do not want to spoil the birthday swan surprise."
"Will I like the surprise?"
"Yes, swan. I want my wife to have a happy birthday. I figure a little trip to one of your closest friends in another realm will be a great break from Storybrooke." She kisses him on the cheek. Henry holds his sister, "Look, Hope. See the castle. Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff live there. They are Mommy and Daddy's friends." He turns to his parents. "Mom, Dad we can see Elsa and Anna's castle." Emma chuckles.
"Killian, we are visiting Elsa and Anna?"
"Yes, we are, love. Surprise." They kiss. Killian stops the Jolly Roger on the port, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff were there to greet them. Emma carried Hope and the diaper bag off the Jolly Roger, Henry went ahead. Killian walked with his wife and daughter. "Hope, we are in a new realm, another part of Enchanted Forest Arendelle. Mommy and Daddy began dating when we met, Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff when they came to Storybrooke."
Henry gets off the ship first. "Hi, Elsa!"
"Hi, Henry." They hug. "You have gotten so tall."
"Yes, I have."
"Where is your Mom?"
"She is coming down with Dad."
"Dad?"
"Yes, Killian is my Dad now." Anna hugs Henry.
"Hi, Henry."
"Hi, Anna." They hug.
"Emma!"
"Elsa!" Elsa runs and hugs Emma.
"Happy birthday!"
"Thank you."
" Emma, who is this little girl? Hi, sweetie." She waves to Hope.
"Elsa, this Killian and my daughter, Hope. Hope say hi to Elsa, Mommy and Daddy's friend." Hope babbled and hugs her Mommy.
"I love your shirt."
"Thank you, it was from all three of them, and officially Mommy shirt." Hope babbled.
"Little love, Elsa is nice."
"Mommy." Hope dug her face into her Mom's blonde locks.
"Hope, Elsa is Mommy's friend. She is not going to hurt you. She has light magic but cold like you and I have."
"Emma, Hope has magic?"
"Yes, Hope is my mini-me and has light magic." Hope fusses. Kristoff greets Killian. Anna comes by, "Hi, Emma. Who is this little cutie?"
"Hi, Anna. This is Hope, our daughter. She is part pirate and part little hero."
"Emma lets go to my castle. We are going to have lunch."
"Dada." Emma gives Hope to Killian. "Mommy."
"I am right here, sweetie."
"Love, she wants her Mommy." Emma holds Hope as Killian walks next to his two loves and Killian gives Hope his hook. They all walked together to the castle, "I like your shirt, Emma."
"Thank you, Elsa. Killian, Henry, and Hope made this for me." Elsa gave the Swan-Jones a tour of the castle. They had lunch in the dining hall. Elsa had the chef made a chocolate cake for Emma's birthday, they all sang Happy Birthday to Emma, Hope was sitting with her Mommy and Henry next to his Mom while they sang. Killian took pictures of his wife and Hope blew out the candles. Anna and Kristoff gave Henry a tour of the town. Killian stayed with his two loves in Elsa's room, he had a feeling his little love will need him. Hope was fast asleep on her Mommy in her carrier. "So, Emma how is Storybrooke?"
"After you, Anna and Kristoff left, we had Cruella, Maleficent, and Ursula, Killian helped me defeat them."
"Love, it was all you."
"Not at all me, I had you mostly working with me. I did eventually turned into the dark one then turned you into the dark one...sorry."
Killian wrapped his arm around his wife. "I now know why you did and you did it all for me."
"I lost all of my loved ones I could not lose you." They held hands. "I did make it up to you by traveling to the Underworld and get you back."
"I helped you defeat Hades."
"Yes, Zeus sent you back to me then Hyde came into town and you moved in with me."
"You defeated the Black Fairy and Gideon in the final battle."
"Yes, after our wedding." Hope woke up and hugs her Mommy. "Hope, Mommy, and Daddy are telling Elsa about our story. You know that story baby girl."
"Hope, I met your Mommy when I accidentally froze the townline."
"I almost froze to death."
"I was panicking love, and once I saw you leave that ice wall, I scooped you into my arms."
"It was cold. You were more nervous than my Dad."
"That is right, love." He kisses Emma on the head. Killian and Hope wander around the halls.
"Emma, I had a feeling you and Killian were true love."
Emma smiles. "We did go on our first date when you were in town. I trusted him which took him a long time because I had so many who I trusted and abandoned me time after time again until Killian helped me return back to the future. I almost lost him in the underworld...when he was resurrected by Zeus...I just told him I love him after we stopped Henry stopping magic and getting the rest of my family back from another realm...then Hyde came into town and my magic acted up even though I was told I was going to die because saviors die. Killian stayed on my side and supported me when I told him about my fate. Killian fought to get back to me twice and proposed to me twice. We got married on the rooftop, it was one of the happiest days of my life other than being a Mom to Hope who gave me a second chance of being a Mom. I fought the final battle after my wedding sacrificed myself which ended up giving the happy endings. Henry kissed me on the head and I woke up. After that Killian and I went on a honeymoon a real one, traveling around the world on his ship. "
"I have never seen you so happy. You are an amazing mother to both of your children."
"Killian, Henry, and Hope are my family and make me so happy every single day. Giving my children a normal life makes me happy." Killian was chasing Hope around the halls and see a snowman. "Bloody hell. It is alive." Olaf approaches Hope and faces her, Killian holds his little lass protectively."Aww, a baby. I love babies. Hi, I am Olaf. I like warm hugs."
Hope screamed and cried. "It is okay, little love. You are with Daddy. He is not going to hurt you." They hear the door open, Killian carrying in screaming and crying Hope. "Elsa, there is a bloody hell snowman in your halls."
Emma quickly gets Hope from Killian. "Hope, you are with Mommy, baby girl."
"Killian, Olaf is a talking snowman but he is very friendly."
"Aye, sorry for that Olaf but he got my little lass afraid."
"Elsa! I heard from Anna that we have visitors."
"Yes, Olaf from Storybrooke another realm."
"Olaf is real Elsa?"
"Yes, he is a real snowman, Emma."
"Olaf this is Emma, who helped me find Anna and Kristoff, Killian her husband and their daughter Hope."
"I met Killian and Hope. Emma I am sorry I got Hope afraid, I get so excited to see new friends and babies."
"Hope, Olaf is a nice snowman. He is not going to hurt you. He wants to be your friend."
"No!" Hope just continued to cry and held onto her Mommy.
"I guess not. Olaf, I am sorry about Hope needs to be adjusted to you. She never saw a talking snowman before even my husband."
"Aye, I am sorry about cursing when I saw you in the hall with my lass."
"Don't worry, Emma and Killian. I scare a few people in the village many times."
"Aye, I can see why."
"Killian, give me her blankie." Killian gives his wife the baby blanket and she covers her daughter. "Hopey, it is alright...shhh...shhh..you are with Mommy baby girl...Mommy and Daddy are here. You are with me."
"I am the only talking snowman, Emma. Elsa, I will come back later." Olaf leaves.
"Killian?"
"Yes, Elsa?"
"I heard Emma tell Hope twice telling her that she is safe."
"Aye, her brother the little lad caused her so many surgeries and hurt Hope for fun. Their mother defends Leo all the time and never listens to Emma, Charming, Henry or I when we tell her Leo was harming Hope."
"Snow White? No."
"Yes. Emma and her Mom have had arguments a lot lately, which were bad for my wife."
"That is why you send the letter to us for a visit?"
"Aye, I wanted to surprise my wife on her birthday and to have a little sailing adventure to another realm on her birthday." Elsa seeing Emma being an amazing Mom to Hope snuggling Hope and spoke o Hope in a soft voice.
Elsa smiles. "She is an amazing mother, to Hope."
"Aye she is an amazing mother to both Henry and Hope. Hope is her second chance of being a mom from the very beginning. Henry lives with us full time now in our house, so she has both of her children under the same roof. " Emma walks to them.
"Killian, someone wants her Daddy." Hope was still upset. Emma puts Hope into her husband's arms.
"Hi, little love." He kisses Hope on the head. "You are with Dada. Dada is here. No talking snowman is around us."
"Dada." Hope snuggles with her Daddy.
"You are with Dada, my little pirate. Emma, Hope and I will be outside."
"Tay...Mommy."
"Yes, little love we are staying with Mommy." We are going to have our pirate talk while Mommy talks to Elsa. Okay?"
"Wawa." Killian smiles and gave Hope kisses on her head.
"Killian, you can sit in the chair. Your wife and I will have our chat on my bed." Killian sits with Hope have their pirate talk. "Hope, Mommy is not too far."
"Emma, she is right over there."
"Yes, I know." She sighs.
"Emma, Killian told me about your Mom."
"That is complicated...remember how my magic was out of control? It was because I was jealous of my brother...I was replaced...again...never had parents as a child...abuse foster parents...until Henry found me and Killian and I fell in love, he was the first one who put me first. With my Mom, I knew I never had a Mom... I think of us as friends before now I do not know."
Killian lets Hope walk around and helps her walk onto the bed. "Mommy."
"Hopey." She holds Hope on her lap. "You are making me happy." Hope tugs her Mommy's hair. "Hope, you want me to braid my hair? Like Elsa's braid?"
"Mommy."
"Okay, Mommy's braid. You can help me. Hope." She lets Hope help her with her braid, Killian took pictures. "Mommy and Hope braid." Hope hugs her Mommy. "Thank you, baby girl for your hug and being my little braid helper." She gave kisses Hope on her head as Hope hugged her.
"Emma, you are an amazing mother to Hope. Just seeing you with your daughter now, I never have seen you so happy."
Emma smiles. "My whole family makes me happy. Even though I am not close to my actual mother, I have my husband, daughter, and son." Hope babbled.
"You are right, Hope. Mommy has all of us, her family." Killian kisses his wife on the head. Hope tugs her Mommy. "Are you hungry Hope?" Emma nurses Hope. "How is it being queen? Taking back the kingdom?"
"It was a lot of fighting from the Hans family. The town and including, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, all of us fighting. They knew I was the rightful queen and hated Hans. Anna beat up Hans to a pulp." Emma and Elsa both laughed.
"I know the feeling of fighting, Regina's sister started a war with prisoners against us heroes. I stopped the war and got all of the prisoners to turn their backs on their "leader."
"My wife did that not by fighting but talking to the prisoners and relating to them."
"I was tired of the war. Thankfully, the war is over and the town is back to normal again." Elsa got Emma a present, Killian gets Hope from his wife and burps her. "Happy birthday, Emma."
"Thank you, Elsa." Emma opens her gift, a blue snowflake bracelet. "Elsa, it is beautiful. Thank you." They hug.
Anna enters the room, "I see you got your gift from my sister."
"Yes, Anna. I did."
"How is your Dad?"
"He is good." Hope babbled.
"Hi, Hope." She holds Hope on her hip. "You look a lot like your Mom." Hope fusses and reaches out for Emma. "Anna, she wants to be with me." She gives Hope back to Emma. Hope hugs her Mommy. "Sorry, Anna. Hope is not used to strangers. She will warm up to you and Elsa pretty soon."
"That is alright,Hope is cute."
"Aye, our little lass is very cute." Killian rubs Hope's cheek."Hopey, you want your Pluto doll, little love?"Killian gives Hope her small Pluto which she chews on.
"How is your little brother?"
"A devil." She hugs her daughter.
"What?"
Killian leans to Anna, "Anna, let me explain. Emma's brother loves hurting our little lass for fun. That is why he is the little devil."
"Wow..."
"It is true, he caused Hope so many injuries and surgeries."
"Emma and Killian, how about we go ice skating?"
"Here now? Isn't it summer?"
Emma giggles. "Killian, Elsa has ice powers remember?"
"How I cannot forget how we met her."
Emma giggles again. "That is a great idea, Elsa. Henry and I ice skated this past winter."
On the way out of the castle, they found Kristoff and Henry. "Mom, I met Sven and Olaf."
"That is awesome. Your sister is afraid of Olaf."
"Oh."
"We are going ice skating before we leave, lad."
Elsa used her ice magic to make an ice rink appear in the center of town, "Look, Hope. Elsa is using her magic. It is good magic like ours." Hope smiles.
"Everyone, Elsa's ice rink is open."
Emma magically appeared ice skates on her feet, Killian and Henry and winter coats. "Love, I never ice skated."
"I will teach you, captain." She gives him a look.
"Mom, you and Dad can ice skate. I will be with Hope." Henry holds his sister. Emma took Killian's hand and lead him onto the ice and taught him how to ice skate. When Killian got the hand of ice skating, they held hand and hook while they skated. Henry took videos and pictures of his parent's ice skating. Hope was walking around. When Hope wanted to walk toward the ice rink, Henry quickly scooped Hope off the ice, "No, Hope. You need to know how to ice skate to walk on the ice. You can fall and get hurt."
Elsa comes by, "Hope, I can walk on the ice without ice skates. You can be with me." Hope babbled. She gets Hope from Henry and walked around the ice with Hope.
Henry took pictures of Hope smiling with Elsa. Killian pointed out Hope with Elsa to Emma. "Aww. My magical best friend is teaching Hope how to ice skate."
"Aye, she is having fun."
"Yes, Hope warmed up to Elsa. Thank you for planning this. I am loving my birthday with my family."
"I want to make you have the best birthday ever."
"It is one of my best birthdays ever. We are all happy." They kiss.
"Incoming!" Henry zooms past in between his parents.
"Henry!" Killian and Emma both laughed. Elsa brought over Hope to her parents.
"Mommy!"
"Hope, are you ice skating with Elsa?" Hope babbled and clapped her hands.
"Your daughter is so cute."
"Thank you, Elsa. She likes you."
"I am her Aunt."
"You are her aunt." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope you have two aunties."
"I am her aunt too." Anna screams.
"You have three auntie's Hope."
"Who is her other aunt?"
"Allison who is Hope's godmother, her doctor, and my nonmagical best friend."
"They look alike, Elsa like twins." He shows Elsa a photo of Emma and Allison.
"Oh my gosh, Allison is the brunette version of you!"
Emma laughs. "Yes, we look related." Hope babbled.
"Hope, we can ice skate more." Emma and Killian held hands continued to ice skate.
Killian can tell his wife was getting tired. "Emma, we need to be heading home."
"Yes, I had so much fun today."
"Aye, as it should be because it is your birthday." They kiss. Henry finds his sister with Elsa and Anna and Sven how was licking his sister which he took pictures of. Their parents found them. "Henry, we need to head home."
"Can we come back?"
"Of course, lad." They all walked to the docks. Emma walked in between Anna and Elsa while holding Hope.
Emma gets Hope from Elsa. "Hope, do you like Sven?" Hope babbled. "He gave you kisses?" Hope babbled.
"Emma, please come back."
"Of course we will, Elsa. We had so much fun today. Thank you for making my birthday so special." Emma hugs Elsa. "You are very welcome. I still can never thank you enough for supporting me, helping me find my sister and being my friend."
"We are magical best friends and we are very similar."
"Yes, we are."
Anna hugs Emma next. "Emma, tell you Dad that I said hi."
"Of course, I will. Maybe you two can visit Storybrooke again for a vacation not fighting a villain."
"We will plan it out, Emma." Hope babbled. "Yes, we will see you again Hope." Elsa and Anna took turns tickling Hope. Kristoff helped Killian load the Jolly Roger. Henry was petting Sven.
"Love, it is time for us to head home."
"Wawa."
"Yes, Hope. Jolly Roger." He takes Hope from his wife. "Hope, say bye-bye to Elsa and Anna." Hope waves her hand. "Love, I will get Hope settled down before we set sail." Killian walks with Hope onto the Jolly Roger. Henry hugs his Mom. "Mom, can we come back?"
"Yes, Henry. We are coming back." He hugs Elsa and Anna.
"Henry, we are going to visit Storybrooke soon."
"Awesome! We cannot wait to see you, Anna and Kristoff. Anna, Kristoff taught me about to collect ice."
"I am not surprised, Henry."
"Kid, you can teach them art when they visit us."
"Yes!" Emma hugs the two Frozen sisters and went with Henry onto the Jolly Roger. Killian was letting Hope steer the ship with her life jacket on. Emma and Henry put their life jackets on. "Emma, are you ready to head back home?"
"Yes, captain. How about our little pirate?"
"Aye, aye." Emma and Killian were in awe and gave Hope kisses on her cheek.
"Our little pirate."
"Hope, now it is Daddy's turn to steer the Jolly Roger." Emma takes Hope and puts her in her carrier and helped Henry pulled the sails. Killian steered the ship, Hope was smiling enjoying the ship moving. "You love when the Jolly Roger moves." Hope babbled. "My little pirate princess." She gave Hope kisses on her head. Henry through the magic bean which opened up a portal. "The portal is open Dad!"
"Aye, Henry. Everyone hold on." Emma and Henry went to their positions and Killian steered the ship into the portal and popped out into Storybrooke. "We are back home."
"Ome."
"Yes, Hope. We are back home. We had a great day sailing to another realm and visit Elsa and Anna." Killian and Henry lowered the sails, they all walked home together. Killian wrapped his arm around his two loves. "Did my swan have a great birthday?"
"Yes! Thank you for planning this family sailing adventure."
"You are very welcome."
"You are full of surprises today."
"Aye, I love surprising my beautiful wife who needs to have a great birthday." She hugs him. They entered the house, Henry entered the house first then Emma went in and turns on the lights on and sees her squad her Dad, Red, Ruby, Lily and Mulan, Belle, Regina Allison, and her family and a birthday banner. "Happy Birthday Emma!!" Everyone was cheering Emma was speechless. Henry was recording his Mom's facial reaction. Hope was clapping along. Killian hugs his wife."Killian, I am going to say now that you really surprised me."
"Aye, Henry and I planned the whole day."
"Thank you." They kiss. Henry hugs his Mom.
Allison hugs her best friend. "Emma!"'
"Allison!"
"I was in on it too. I was happy to help organize the party while you were all out sailing all day."
"I am not surprised."
"I love your shirt of you and Hope."
"Thank you, Killian and Henry made it for me."
"I can tell."
"It is my first Mommy gift t-shirt." They both laugh.
"Antie!!" Hope reaches out her arms, Emma hands her daughter to Allison.
"Hi, Hope. Did you have a fun day with Mommy today on her birthday?" Hope babbled.
"Hope missed you today, Al." Hope hugs Allison.
"Aww, Hope. I know we are going to have fun soon when I watch you and Henry when Mommy and Daddy go on a date night."
"Killian." She hugs her husband. "You planned out my birthday? Even our date night?"
"Aye including our date night."
"Thank you!" They kiss.
"You are welcome, love."
"Where is my birthday princess?"
"Dad!" She hugs her Dad.
"Happy birthday, Emma."
"Thank you. Anna and Kristoff both say hi by the way."
"Anna of Arendelle?" Charming was surprised.
"Yes, Killian surprised me on a family sailing adventure to Arendelle kingdom, we spent the whole day with Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff and we even ice skated."
Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope you skated with Elsa."
Charming smiles. "Hope, did you have fun with Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff?" Hope smiles. Charming gave Hope kisses.
Lizzie comes by, "Hope, ice skated with the one and only Elsa?"
"Yes, Lizzie."
"Wow..."
"Lizzie, Elsa and Anna are going to visit Storybrooke you can meet them."
"Yes! Did you meet Olaf?"
"Oh yes, Hope was afraid of Olaf."
"Aye, the talking snowman scared me too." Hope makes a lot of poop and began to cry. Killian gets Hope from Allison. "Come to Daddy, little love." He takes Hope up to her room to change her while Emma greeted all of their guests. Hope was babbling. "Did you have fun today?" Hope babbled. "Aye, we all made your Mommy very happy."
"Mommy." Killian brings Hope back down changed and finds Emma talking to Ruby and Belle.
"Emma, our little lass wants her Mommy." Emma holds Hope.
Ruby rubs Hope's cheek. "Hi, Hope. Did you sail on the Jolly Roger today?"
"Aye, aye."
"Aww, Emma, Hope takes after Killian."
"Yes, Ruby. She is a little pirate, like her Daddy."
"Emma, I knew Hope will take after Killian."
"Yes, Belle. Hope is my little pirate princess." She lifts Hope up and down and spun her around and gave her raspberries which made Hope laugh. Henry took pictures throughout the party mostly of his Mom smiling and having fun with their guests.
"Henry, how was sailing today?"
"Mom, it was awesome. We sailed to Arendelle. Kristoff taught me how to pick ice,Olaf gave me a tour of the town and Sven the reindeer, he was cool. Hope was afraid of Olaf, the talking snowman."
"I can see why."
"How was keeping grandma distracted?"
"Not too hard because your little uncle is a troublemaker."
"She caused too many fights with my Mom and still thinks Leo is an angel."
"I will talk to her, this feud is far too long. She is stubborn."
"Dad, Hope and I love seeing my other Mom happy. Elsa and Anna helped made Mom's birthday more special."
Killian and Allison set dinner. "Allison, I can never thank you for setting up and decorating."
"Your welcome, I like helping out, especially extended family. She has done so much for everyone and does not deserve the hate from her own mother. I just want to make Emma happy on her birthday just as much as you Henry, and Hope are."
"You are helping us. Emma has been smiling all day." Emma carries Hope who was crying.
"Can we have dinner soon? Hope is hungry."
"Yes, swan. We do need to eat." Killian brought Hope's high chair in the living room. Killian made a small plate for Hope of ziti, corn, and spinach. Hope ate in her high chair. "Hope, is it yummy?" Hope babbled.
"I made it, I have a feeling you like it." Allison kisses Hope on the cheek. Everyone ate dinner in the living room. Charming was standing next to Hope's high chair talking to Hope while they ate. Everyone was chatting. "Ruby, where is Granny?"
"She is working tonight."
"I can tell when people are lying."
"She is keeping an eye on your Mom."
"Oh.." Killian sits next to his wife and wrapped his arm around her.
"Emma, do you like your necklace that I bought you?"
Emma smiles. "Yes, Killian, I love it. It is simple and represents me, which is perfect." They kiss.
Henry helps Hope out of her high chair. "Mommy." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"Hope." She holds her daughter. You and Henry love interrupting Daddy and Mommy kissing just like Henry." Everyone laughed.
"Hope, you and learning from me, little sis." Henry gave Hope a high five.
"Henwy." Henry takes his sister from his Mom. Hope hugs her brother.
"Hope, be gentle with Henry."
"Mom, I am not in much pain anymore."
"Yes, but you do not want to get more pain right?"
"Yes, Mom." He tickles Hope and makes her laugh.
Killian and Allison set up the cake in the kitchen. "We need to the birthday girl here!" Everyone cheered. Emma carried in Hope who was clapping along. Charming took video on Killian's iPhone, Emma sat in the front of the Ugly Duckling cake with candles, with Hope on her lap seeing her cake. "Mommy..b-b-b.."
"Yes, Hope the cake is our favorite story, The Ugly Duckling on the cake. Killian and Henry, I see a theme for my birthday."
"Mom it was Hope's idea, she came up with the theme for your birthday."
"I love it. Hope you even helped Daddy and Henry my birthday." She kisses her daughter on the head.
Henry and Killian on both of her sides as everyone sang Happy Birthday to Emma. "Mom, make a wish." Emma smiles and blew out her candles. Allison and Ruby distributed the cake after Allison gave Emma the first slice the swan piece and Hope had a duckling piece. "Allison, it is delicious."
"Thank you, I bought it in town especially for you. Killian ordered the cake, I just picked it up before I came here to set p."
"Thank you. I know Hope loves the cake. Killian, you even planned my cake?"
"Of course, I did love." She kisses him on the cheek. Belle talks to Hope.
"Hope, does your Mommy read you "The Ugly Duckling" book all the time?" Hope babbles who was covered in cake. "I am very happy that your Mommy read you the book, Hope."
"Belle, Henry and mostly I read the book to her all the time and never just once. If you know what I mean."
"Yes, I know what you mean." They both laugh. After cake most of the squad had to leave, Regina stayed and helped Charming and Killian with clean up and leftover containers while Allison talked with Emma. Hope was playing with Lizzie. Henry and Connor were playing video games in his room. "Emma, how was Hope after her shots a few days ago?"
"Hope was in pain for two days but she is better now."
"I have a few gifts for my best friend." Allison gave Emma her gifts. Emma got a few long sleeves for winter, cozy turtlenecks, and a necklace. "Thank you, Allison."
"You are welcome, Emma." They hug. Hope began to cry.
Emma gets Hope from where she was playing. "Hope, it is your bedtime, baby girl."
"No."
"Yes, you had a long day. We went on a family sailing adventure, visited another realm and a birthday party all in one day. You need to rest my little duckling."
"Emma, we should be going too. It is getting close to Lizzie and Connor's bedtime. We will have girl time soon."
"Of course." They hug. "Thank you for the party."
"You are welcome, Emma." Allison kisses Hope on the cheek. "I will see you soon, Hope." Emma goes upstairs with crying Hope and finds Henry and Connor in his room playing. "Connor, your Mom is waiting for you downstairs." Connor leaves with his family.
"Mom, what is wrong with Hope?"
"She is very tired. We had a long busy but fun day." Emma gets Hope all dressed for bed after a bubble bath and read Hope "The Ugly Duckling." Hope babbled. "Yes, I will read you the book again."
"Again."
Emma chuckles. "Again! You are learning new words every day, Hope. Mommy will read you the book again." She kisses Hope on the head and reads to her daughter until Hope fell asleep and she wrapped her quilt around her daughter. "I love you Hope so much. I love being your Mommy." Charming sees his daughter being an amazing Mom to his granddaughter. "Goodnight, Hope." She puts Hope in her crib. "I will climb into your crib with you soon, baby girl." She puts the two Plutos by Hope and turns around sees her Dad. "Dad." She closes the door and he gives her a big hug.
"Emma, I love you so much."
"I love you too. We can talk downstairs." They talked in the living room. "Dad, I do not want to talk to Mom."
"I know, I hated she yelled at you in the office."
" Mom is out of my life, Dad. She lost my trust a long time ago."
Hope was crying in her room, "Mom, I will check on Hope." Henry finds Hope in her crib. "Hope, Henry is here." Henry played peek a boo with Hope which made Hope stop crying. Killian checks on Hope and Henry and smiles seeing his children playing and took videos of Henry and Hope. Hope reaches out for Henry. "Henwy." Henry takes hope out of her crib. "Hope, you want to play in my room?" He takes Hope to his room.
"Dada."
"Hi, little love. Are you having fun with Henry?" Hope babbled. He gave Hope kisses on her cheek. "Dad, we are going to play in my room."
"Hope, after you play with Henry, you need to go to bed." Hope babbled. Henry takes Hope to his room. Henry tickles his sister and gave her raspberries. Emma and Charming come up to see what is going on and found Killian watching from Henry's door, Henry and Hope playing.
Emma gave Killian a serious look. "Killian is Hope supposed to be sleeping?"
"Well, love. Henry was playing with Hope in her crib to stop her from crying and the fun move in here."
Emma smiles. "What are we waiting for let's join them?" They both smiled and joined Henry and Hope tickling match giving both children tickles. Emma tickles Henry first as Killian tickled Hope and they switched tickling the other. Emma lifts Hope up and down tickled her daughter and gave her raspberries. Charming smiled watching his daughter and her family together.
After the tickle match, they were all in bed, Henry fast asleep in his room while Killian and Emma slept in their room with Hope on the side by the rail. "Killian?"
"Yes, Swan?"
"Thank you for planning my birthday. I feel really special today. I was never had a happy birthday until Henry found me, and you came into my life and changed my whole life for the better. I never had a party or gifts not until you..." She hugs him and began to cry. "Thank you for everything you did today. I absolutely love the whole day."
"You are my special swan, you are always special in my eyes." Emma blushes. " I want you to be happy and after all, you have been through...You deserve all the love and happiness in the world Emma."
"Because I have you in my life and our children."
"Aye, our family will always be together and giving each other love and attention, care and support each other needs."
"We are raising our children in a normal lifestyle."
"Aye, both of us are Emma. I would not have this happy life without you , Emma."
"You are always there for me. I am there for you."
"That is why we are team captain swan."
"That is right captain." They kiss.
Henry enters the room. "Mom?"
"Yes, Henry?"
"Can I join...?"
"Henry, get in here. I do love our family sleepovers." Emma hugs her son. She takes Hope and let her sleep on her while Henry sleeps on her other side.
"Did you have a good birthday Mom?"
"This is one of my best birthdays ever."
"What is the other best birthday?"
Emma smiles. "When you found me on my birthday. I was alone in the whole world until you found me. I also love my birthday last year when our whole family was complete." Henry smiles and hugs his Mom. She kisses him on the head.
"I love you, Mom."
"I love you, too, Henry." Henry and Killian smile at each other.
"Dad, operation swan?"
"Aye, operation swan complete."
"Operation Swan is a success."
"My birthday was a secret operation, Henry?"
"Yes. Dad and I planned your whole birthday. We love you, Mom. We want you to be happy on your birthday. You are my Mom, you deserve all of the happiness."
"Henry." She hugs her son. "You, Hope, and your Dad are all I need to make me happy. I am not alone on my birthday and with my family which all I need." Killian wrapped his arm around his wife. "Emma, you have all of us. We love you."
"I love you all." They kiss.
Henry hugs his Mom, she gave Henry and Hope kisses on their head. Emma fell asleep with her children and her husband. She knows that she is not alone and has her family with her. Killian kisses her on the head happily seeing his beautiful swan smiling all day. "Happy birthday Emma. We love you, swan."