°Introduction°

⟨A Markhyuck fanfiction⟩

[In which Lee Donghyuck, the son of a martial arts trainer and formal progressional MMA fighter, decides to take part in the ring

due to the neglection and jealousy he feels towards his naturally talented younger brother, Jisung.]

Donghyuck is the son of a former world champion in martial arts. His father trains people to become professional fighters in the ring for a career. Donghyuck and Jisung, his younger brother, have been active in the martial arts world since they were young. Jisung gets the most attention because he's 'naturally' talented and wants to fight for a living. Donghyuck has never wanted to, but the jealousy and neglection he feels proves him otherwise.

It's an equal battle between lacking confidence, displaying jealousy, and self love that has been long disregarded. Will Donghyuck be able to overcome and win his mental and physical battles in the ring?

Trigger warnings:
-Depression
-Eating disorder
-Self harm
-Very little homophobia
-Cursing

You have officially been warned with what this story will eventually entail. If you choose to read any further, that will be upon your decision.

A few things that I would like to mention..
-This is just a fanfiction so please don't take anything the wrong way.
-This book has some references based on real life experiences.
-In no way am I joking around about disorders and illnesses. Please do take care of yourselves.
-I want you to know that each and every one of you are beautiful in your own way and just because you don't receive the attention you need and deserve, doesn't mean otherwise <3
-If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'm here and I care about you all very much! You can always dm me anytime and I'll try my very best to respond as quickly as I can!

//DISCLAIMER//

-This is completely FANFICTION and is writen just for fun!

-Plagerisom will NOT be tolerated! This is MY oringinal work!

-I do NOT own the rights any characters in this story! (Nor do I own any of their photos, videos, etc.)