°Chapter thirty one°

After they finished showering and eating dinner later on in the evening, everybody was getting ready to do something that Donghyuck hasn't done with his family in a long time, watch a movie. Donghyuck had eaten as much as he could from his bowl and threw the rest out, placing the bowl along with everyone else's in the sink.

Donghyuck was excited to say the least. Firstly because Mark was going to be watching the movie with them and secondly because he's finally able to spend time with his family without feel neglected for once.

"We should watch The Avengers!" Jisung exclaimed excitedly as he was seated besides Donghyuck on the couch, Mark on the other side of the tanned male.

"Jisung, you watch that movie every single day. Don't you ever get tired of it?" Johnny asked as he scrolled through the movies channels on the television.

"No because I love it and it's my favorite movie. You love papa and you see him every single day too, do you ever get tired of him?" Jisung sassed back and Johnny widened his eyes as Ten just glared at Johnny.

"I could never get tired of him," Johnny answered hastily and Ten raised a brow while nodding his head with a small smirk, the younger males in the living room giggling.

"Exactly my point," Jisung bobbed his head once in satisfaction.

"We're not watching The Avengers. Donghyuck, why don't you pick out a movie?" Johnny suggested and handed the shocked tanned male the remote.

"A-are you sure?" Donghyuck stuttered in shock and Ten nodded his head with a warm smile.

Mark was playing with Donghyuck's hair that fell on his neck, twirling it with his fingers while the tanned male picked out a movie.

In the end, it didn't matter which movie he chose to watch since the boy fell asleep during it, snuggling against Mark's body with the older's arm wrapped around his shoulders. The credits were rolling on the screen of the tv and it was already past nine.

Mark just admired the sleeping boy by his side while everybody else stood up to get ready to go to their rooms. A hand came into Mark's view as he realized Johnny softly caressing the younger's hair.

"Thank you for taking care of him Mark," Ten thanked and the male only smiled slightly.

"I'd do anything for him," Mark answered with a bashful smile as he looked down at the sleeping boy who moved his head on top of the older's chest.

"We know. Don't hurt him, please. He's already been through enough," Ten pleaded and Mark looked back up at the younger's parents who's eyes were filled with guilt.

"I won't and that's a promise to the both of you as well as myself," Mark confidently spoke with a nod and Donghyuck's parents nodded their heads.

"I'm not sure if he's told you, but he's starting therapy on Monday," Ten told him and Jisung's jaw dropped.

"He agreed?" The youngest of them all asked and his parents nodded their heads while Jisung smiled.

The young boy was so proud of his older brother for accepting help. He knows that it can be a difficult thing for him to do, but he's doing just fine. And little did Jisung know, that part of the reason why Donghyuck agreed to it was because the tanned male kept thinking about their most recent conversation since he didn't want to disappoint his little brother.

Of course another part of the reason was because he really did want to feel okay, but Jisung was the one who made him open his eyes more. The longer he continues to bottle everything up, the faster that bottle becomes full. And it's only a matter of time before that bottle explodes and its shards of glass shatter into pieces of his own deafening agony.