°Chapter twenty three°

Tw//bullying, fighting, mentions of eating disorders

The two finished getting dressed and ready for school as they now made their way down the stairs and into the dinning room, where Jaehyun was serving their breakfast.

"Good morning, boys!" Taeyong and Jaehyun greeted at the same time, Jeno also making his way into the dinning room.

"Good morning," the three of them replied as they took a seat at the table.

Donghyuck stared at the food on the table, eggs, bacon, pancakes, biscuits, and fruits were all served and the tanned male couldn't help but feel slightly nauseous at the sight. He doesn't feel like going through this right now as he settled on the apple that was in the fruit basket instead of the other food.

Donghyuck has a hard time eating anything that isn't naturally healthy. If it's not healthy or has too many carbs and calories, he'll feel sick and guilty. But if it's a healthy fruit or vegetable, he is able to bare it and keep his food down.

"You don't want anything else, Donghyuck?" Taeyong asked as he took a seat at the table.

"No, thank you. I'm not really hungry this morning," Donghyuck shook his head as he answered politely.

Mark turned his head towards Donghyuck who continued to take bites into his apple and munched on it. Donghyuck was wearing one of Mark's yellow sweatshirts and a pair of blue jeans that were too big on the waist so the older lent him a belt. He looked absolutely adorable, he looked like the literal sunshine.

The older placed his left hand onto the younger's thigh, caressing it softly as he used his other hand to eat his breakfast. Donghyuck was not fazed by this as he actually liked the feeling of the warmth that Mark's hand brought to his body.

Once they finished eating, Mark and Jeno's parents took their plates and cups while the teenagers started sliding on their sneakers and coats.

"I'm going to take the bus today," Jeno announced while throwing his back pack over his shoulders.

"Why? I can drive all of us," Mark asked with a raised brow to which Jeno blushed while Donghyuck snickered.

"Because he wants to see his crush~" Donghyuck sing-songed, causing Jeno's cheeks to turn a darker shade of red.

"T-that's not why! I-I just want to take the bus today...yeah," Jeno tried to convince, but it wasn't working as the other two boys were now smirking at the blonde haired boy.

"Who's your crush, Jeno? I wasn't aware of this," Mark questioned and the blonde haired male quickly opened the front door, running to the bus stop and leaving the laughing two behind.

Jeno had found out that Jaemin lived in the same neighborhood as him, hence meaning that they ride the same bus to school. He was texting the younger pink haired boy last night, planning to meet up and sit next to each other on the bus and Jeno was extremely excited, but also nervous.

Making sure they have everything they need for school, Donghyuck and Mark exited the house and hopped into Mark's car.

They drove to the school, Mark's hand placed on Donghyuck's thigh with the younger's hand on top of his. They eventually arrived and stepped out of the car, both of them swinging their bags over their shoulders as they stepped into the building hand in hand.

They arrived at the school early since the buses don't drop the students off at the school till a half an hour later. It was currently six thirty in the morning and school starts at seven.