°Chapter nine°

Nobody would think this, but the two were actually good friends, brothers if we're being factual. Yes, both Jeno and Mark were both blood related, fraternal twins at that.

They both got along well and loved each others like the majority of brothers would. They were both very athletic and excelled excellent grades in school. Their fathers, Jaehyun and Taeyong often show both of them an equal amount of love and affection, unlike Donghyuck's parents.

Ever since Jeno has been trying to get closer to Donghyuck, Mark couldn't help but feel the boiling jealousy stir up in his body. Mark has a crush Donghyuck, but the younger didn't know that.

He's had a crush on the beautifully tanned male ever since they used to live in the orphanage. Donghyuck, Jeno, Jisung, and Mark were all adopted on the same day.

Johnny, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Ten decided to adopt their sons on the same day to make it special so that their children can continue to grow up with each other.

They promised each other that they were going to give the best homes for their children as well as showering them with all the love they desire. And well so far, only Jeno's and Mark's parents have been full filling their promises.

Donghyuck and Jisung's parents on the other hand have not been, strictly focusing on one child instead of the both of them.

Mark has always been there for the younger male, whether Donghyuck knows it or not. If somebody was bullying him, Mark would take care of the problem. If somebody was talking bad about him, Mark would step in.

If somebody was beating up on him or hurting the boy in any way, Mark would handle it and he wouldn't care if his only solution was violence.

Nobody messes with his sunshine.

"Jeno, throw lightly and slowly at Donghyuck," Johnny instructed the blonde haired.

"Yes, will do sir!" Jeno complied as Donghyuck internally scoffed.

'I'm not a baby. I can take fucking hit.' Donghyuck said in his mind.

Johnny always does this and Donghyuck couldn't stand it. Everybody else is being treated fairly, but him. Why is he the odd one out? Why is Johnny only letting people go 'easy' on him? How's that going to look? You're babying your older son, but not the other?

Why can't he be treated like the others? Donghyuck is tough enough to hit the bag, but not tough enough to spar with the others?

It's not fair to him, nor is it fair to others. He shouldn't be getting the easy way out of sparring while everybody else goes through the sufferer. How is he even going to progress if Johnny keeps having people hold back on him?

Donghyuck's come to the conclusion that he's just not good enough, for anything really and his parents don't believe in him for shit.

Donghyuck didn't even realize the round had started until he heard the sounds of shins slapping together and people falling to the ground because the impact of the hit they received.

"Are you ready, Donghyuck?" Jeno asked, his voice ever so sweet.

"Yes, give me all you got. I want to test myself," Donghyuck responded, determined to see how far he needs to go to be able to become good like Jisung and make his parents proud.

"Okay," Jeno replied and lightly through a jab at Donghyuck's face, Donghyuck blocking it and countering back with a hook to the side of the older's head.

Jeno continued throwing softly, Donghyuck returning his gesture since Jeno wasn't going crazy. That's not fair for him to be throwing hard while Jeno wasn't. Donghyuck always went by what his father said in every class.