°Chapter twenty five°

(a/n: stop he looks too good jfkdkfkkd)

Mark and Donghyuck headed to their lockers first before leaving. Mark had texted Jeno, notifying him that he'll be going home early so he can use his car. They grabbed their belongings from the locker and Mark unlocked Jeno's to hook his car keys up inside it.

The two zipped up their coats and swung their bags over their shoulders, picking up any books from their classrooms that they left behind. They stopped at Mark's classroom first since his was the farthest away from the exit.

"Why aren't you at lunch, Mark?" The teacher who was still present in the classroom asked.

"I'm being sent home early," was all Mark said while shoving his notebooks into his bag.

They left the classroom as Mark grabbed a hold of Donghyuck's hand, interlacing their fingers together. They made their way to Donghyuck's classroom, which was completely vacant as no teacher was there since they had went to lunch.

Donghyuck put everything away into his bag, his back facing Mark while doing so. The older came up from behind Donghyuck, snaking his arms gently and slowly around the younger's small waist. The contact of Mark's arms around Donghyuck's body made the younger shiver.

Mark buried his face into the back of Donghyuck's neck, opening his mouth to suck lightly onto the younger boy's skin which caused the tanned male's breath to hitch. Donghyuck let out a sharp gasp from his mouth as Mark continued abusing the same spot of the younger's neck over and over again, leaving a mark.

"M-Mark what are you doing?" The younger asked through his weak breathing and Mark stopped, placing a soft kiss on the boy's neck which was completely contrasted with what he was doing prior.

"I'm sorry, I'm hungry and you smell good," Mark answered with a shrug, his arms still around Donghyuck's body.

"Mark Lee, I didn't know you were a cannibal," Donghyuck snickered lightly and turned around in Mark's arms, careful not to hurt the bruises on his body.

Donghyuck circled his arms around Mark's neck as the older looked into the younger's eyes. The tanned male blushed slightly at the intense gaze, but still kept his eyes focused on the older's. Despite being all bruised and cut, the younger was still gorgeous in Mark's eyes.

The older placed his lips softly onto the younger's bruised eye, kissing it sweetly while Donghyuck closed his eyes in content.

"Do you have your spare glasses at home?" Mark asked the younger who nodded in response.

Donghyuck would always have at least two or three extra pairs of glasses. He knew he'd start having to do that ever since he had started training when he was younger. During that time, he had broken a lot of his glasses until his parents finally decided to invest in some sports glasses for him which he hates with a passion because they make him look weird.

Of course, Mark thought otherwise. Regardless of what the boy was wearing, the tanned male always looked gorgeous and cute at the same time. The two finally left the classroom and walked back to their parents, who were waiting for them at the main entrance of the building.

The made their way to them, both hand in hand. Everybody left the school building and went into their separate cars, Jaehyun and Taeyong wiggling their eyebrows because of how close Mark and Donghyuck had gotten. The older blushed as he gave Donghyuck's cheek a quick peck before open the car door of Donghyuck's parent's car for the younger to get in.

Once he was fully in, Mark stole one last kiss from the younger's lips who giggled at Mark's clinginess and shut the door.

"Thank you for today, Mark," Ten had thanked his best friend's oldest son.