°Chapter seventeen°

(a/n: i- stop they look so pretty I just can't 😭)

Mark and Donghyuck arrived at the venue just in time before the fights begin. They spotted Jeno and his parents along with Ten. Johnny was currently with Jisung, warming the younger up before his fight even though he was the main event, meaning he was the last fight of the night.

Still hand in hand, Mark and Donghyuck pushed their way through the crowd, Mark keeping the younger as close as possible to him, as they finally made it to their table.

Donghyuck took a seat in between the two teenagers, Mark being on his right while Jeno was on his left, their parents were on the opposite side of the table.

Donghyuck was exhausted, both mentally and physically despite all the rest he received last night. Last night was the longest he's ever slept in a while since Mark was cuddled beside him. It's hard to sleep when your thoughts are present to eat you alive.

The younger's head was bobbing slightly as he kept dozing off, Jeno took notice of this and tapped the tanned male's shoulder. Donghyuck turned to look at the older blonde with a small tired smile.

"You can lean on my shoulder if you want," Jeno suggested and the younger bite his lip, looking at Mark who was currently talking to his parents as both their hands were still intertwined with on another's.

He doesn't want to bother the older and so instead, he nodded his head. The younger gently laid his head on Jeno's shoulder as he now used both hands to sandwich Mark's. Jeno smiled as he looked down at the flawless boy laying on him.

'Mark is so lucky.' the older thought.

Donghyuck did not realize how much time had passed by as he fell asleep. He abruptly woke up by the loud screaming and banging on the tables. Donghyuck jumped a bit, but remembered where he was. Mark glanced at him and gave him a smile before kissing his cheek. Jeno gave the tanned male a concerned look after the weight of Donghyuck's head suddenly left, but then focused back on the fights as Mark seemed to beat him to it.

"I kept your food boxed. Are you hungry, sunshine?" Mark questioned, people in the ring getting punched in the face in the background.

"No, I'm still full from earlier. Thank you," Donghyuck answered with a lie.

In all actuality, Donghyuck was starving but Jisung's fight was about to come up in a little while and he can't risk missing it just to go to the bathroom and throw up. So for now, he'll have to keep his hunger in for a little while longer.

"Alright. Just let me know when you get hungry," Mark told him and the younger nodded with a sly smile.

"Yes, daddy," Donghyuck joked, but his face immediately turned beet red as he realized what he had just said and Mark just smirked.

"Save that for the bedroom, gorgeous," Mark leaned over and whispered in the tanned male's ear, his lips brushing against the younger's earlobe as Donghyuck shivered at the contact.

Donghyuck was extremely grateful that the venue was loud and that the fights were still going on which kept everyone's attention on that instead of them. The younger's mind envisioned Mark's words for a few moments before blushing even more, burying his face with his hands while shaking his head.

"You're such a dirty minded pervert!" Donghyuck whispered yelled at Mark who placed a hand on his chest dramatically, faking his shock.

"You were the one who just had dirty thoughts and don't even deny it because your face says it all," Mark smiled smugly and Donghyuck looked away.