°Chapter fourteen°

It was extremely late when Mark and Jisung arrived back inside their hotel room from training on extra techniques for Jisung's fight. Jisung had went to take a shower first since Mark still has to set a few things up for the next day.

As Jisung was in the shower, Mark glanced over at the two beds: the one by the wall where Jeno is sleeping on and the other by the windows where Donghyuck is sleeping on.

Mark smiled at the tanned male as he stealthily moved closer towards the bed, trying not to make a sound. Donghyuck's body heaved slowly up and down, his breathing steady, his cheeks puffed, and his lips pouted as his cheek was sandwiched against the pillow.

Mark cooed at the younger boy and stopped walking until he was directly in front of him. The older carefully brought his hand over to caress the side of the boy's cheek gently, watching as the younger boy subconsciously moves into the older's touch.

The older was able to get a good look at his face because of the moonlight shining through the windows and the mini lamp that was left on before Jeno and Donghyuck had fallen asleep. Mark bent down, using his arms to hold himself up on the bed so that he doesn't squish the younger boy, and planted a soft kiss on the tanned male's cheek.

"I'm sorry that I'm pressuring you, Haechannie," Mark whispered slightly, being cautious not to wake the younger up.

"I know something is going on. You can tell me anything. I just love you and care about you so much. I want you to be and feel okay," Mark continued, gently twirling a strand of Donghyuck's hair around his finger.

The bathroom door opened as Mark pushed himself up immediately, eyeing Jisung who came in throwing his luggage to the side. Jisung gave him a knowing smirk and nodded his head. Mark didn't question it as his cheeks were slightly red at the thought of Jisung catching him acting soft.

Nonetheless, Mark grabbed his luggage and walked inside the bathroom to take a shower while Jisung made his way over to turn off the lamp and go to his bed to sleep.

After Mark finished showering and getting dressed into his pajamas, he creaked the bathroom door open quietly so that he doesn't wake anyone up and steps out. He places his luggage besides the others and walks over to the bed he's sharing with Jeno.

Only now does he find out that the bed is already occupied by two: Jeno and Jisung. Mark smiled widely as he glanced back over towards Donghyuck's bed, but his lips quickly formed a thin line.

He doesn't want to make the younger feel uncomfortable when he wakes up. He's pretty sure Donghyuck is sick of him being near him all the time. Maybe he should just ask Jisung to switch beds so that he can sleep with his brother.

As if Jisung could listen in on his thoughts, the youngest of the four spoke up quietly.

"He misses you."

Mark turned his head towards Jisung who was sitting up on the bed, his back against the headboard. Jisung could sense Mark's hesitation and confusion all in one.

"When you guys started giving each other space, all he'd look at were videos and photos of you and him together," Jisung explained and Mark's cheeks turned crimson red.

And their weren't many of those. Most of them mainly consisted of videos of spars together and photos during training. Or maybe even a couple pictures that they took of each other in secret because that's not creepy at all.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. I can wait," Mark told Donghyuck's younger brother and the younger smiled softly.

"I know you wouldn't make my brother uncomfortable because you love him," Jisung said as Mark's cheeks and ears were turning a darker shade of red.