°Chapter sixteen°

(a/n: I'm so excited for Hello Future! They all look so gorgeous!!)

Tw//very very little bit of suicidal thoughts, slight mentions of developing eating disorder and depression

Donghyuck and Mark stayed in their hotel room until an hour before six, when the venue seating was open to the public. They had called in customer service to bring lunch around one and they haven't eaten anything since they were waiting for dinner to be served while the fights were going on.

Donghyuck didn't eat much of the lunch they had brought up and only touched the salad, going to use the bathroom afterwards to throw it all up while Mark was throwing their empty trays away in the trash cans in the main hallway.

Since the time was nearing six, the two decided to get ready to meet everyone downstairs in the main venue. The two were currently in the bathroom as it was divided into two sections for two people to use either the shower or the toilet.

They brought their luggage bags filled with their clothes inside it in the bathroom, rummaging through it to find an outfit. Donghyuck picked out his black ripped jeans, it didn't have that many rips, but there were some rips present on the back of his thigh. The younger slipped on his pants as Mark came out of the stall from using the toilet, his gaze, respectfully, went to Donghyuck's lower body which caused the younger to blush.

"Too revealing, right? I accidentally ripped it before," Donghyuck spoke up as he looked at the tiled flooring.

"No. You look stunning," Mark honestly said as he removed his shirt, the younger keeping his eyes on the floor as he watched Mark's shirt drop.

"How can you say that when I didn't even change my pajama shirt yet?" Donghyuck deadpanned and Mark only smiled.

"Because you look beautiful in anything," Mark answered truthfully and picked out a white button up, sliding it through his arms.

"..thank you," Donghyuck blushed as he continued looking for a shirt inside his bag.

Mark was wearing blue jeans with a white button up shirt, topping it off with a silver chain. What made such a simple look even better was the way his hair was styled. It was combed back, as a couple strands were left on his forehead, creating a coma shape. The way his biceps bulged through his sleeves, not too much that it would tear, but enough for it to be noticable.

Mark only now started buttoning up his shirt and Donghyuck watched closely because he's definitely not checking the older out at all. Donghyuck shamelessly stared at the older's well defined abs as it was being covered by the cloth of Mark's shirt each time he pushed a button through it's corresponding slot. He looked hot in Donghyuck's opinion.

Mark must have felt Donghyuck's staring as he looked up at the younger with a smirk, the tanned male immediately dropping his gaze as he continued looking for a shirt. He found a pink cardigan sweatshirt and pulled it out. Donghyuck nervously held the rim of his own shirt before pulling it over his head.

Mark was still in the bathroom, watching the younger's every move. Donghyuck covered his stomach. He was embarrassed at his own body appearance. How could Mark have such distinct abs, while he just has a round tummy? It was honestly embarrassing and Donghyuck was extremely envious of Mark's body.

Mark walked over to Donghyuck slowly and removed the younger's arms that were covering his stomach. Donghyuck tried to look anywhere but Mark's orbs as he felt his own eyes sting as he let Mark do whatever he pleaded, feeling comfortable with the older touching him.