°Chapter thirty two°

"It will be a while, are you sure you want to wait?" Donghyuck asked his boyfriend who plopped himself in the waiting room chairs.

"I'm positive. Now go on, you got this, sunshine," Mark encouraged him and Donghyuck blushed as the therapist who was waiting by the door smiled dearly at them.

Donghyuck nodded and Mark quickly pulled the younger down to his kiss cheek before releasing him. Donghyuck walked away, following behind his therapist as his face was all flustered. The younger was actually glad Mark was staying because he was too nervous and he didn't know if he could do it or not.

Once Donghyuck entered the room, his therapist closed the door behind them. The lights in the room weren't too bright and the color of the wall was a grayish white. There were two couches, a couple chairs, and a bed all inside. In the corner of the room had some books and magazines and even some puzzles to be completed.

"You can take a seat wherever you feel comfortable, Donghyuck," the therapist spoke.

His voice was soothing and calming and Donghyuck instantly fell relaxed with his presence. Though that didn't change the fact that he was still a bit apprehensive. The younger did as told and sat down on one of the couches while the other man sat on the other one across from him.

"My name is Kim Jungwoo and I will be your therapist. We don't have to get into everything if you don't feel comfortable to do so yet. But if you want to dive right in, I'm not stopping you. I will be here to listen to whatever you have to say and hopefully we can bond through our time together so that you're more comfortable," Jungwoo told him with a friendly smile as Donghyuck nodded reluctantly.

"Whenever you're ready, we can start. Our sessions are an hour long each on the weekdays. But if you feel you need more or less time during the process, please do not be afraid to let me know and I will do my best to arrange something that's more appealing to you," Jungwoo added and Donghyuck answered with a small "okay."

"Now with that being said, is there anything you'd like to share with me? Like any names you prefer to be called or any sense of discomfort you're feeling? Tell me about yourself," Jungwoo asked with a smile as his clipboard and pen were in his hands.

"Donghyuck is fine for now. I'm seventeen and a junior in high school," the boy informed the man who was scribbling down words that Donghyuck couldn't see.

"Do you like school? How are you doing there, both academically and emotionally?" Jungwoo continued.

"I get the top of my class, but I can't going to school. The people there are so..." Donghyuck paused for a moment to come up with a word. "I don't know. I never did anything wrong to them, yet they all hate me."

Jungwoo stayed silent to let Donghyuck think of anything else he wanted to say before speaking up.

"Last Friday I got into a fight with two people that bullied me. They were hitting me and so I defended myself, but I can't help but feel bad for doing that. Even though they hurt me, I shouldn't have hurt them. My bo- I mean," Donghyuck stopped, chewing on his lip.

"You did what you had to do to defend yourself and there's nothing wrong with that. And your boyfriend? You can tell me about him too, Donghyuck. There is no judging in here. When we're in this room together, everything that we talk about will stay between us and that's a promise," Jungwoo assured him and Donghyuck nodded.

"I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that," Donghyuck answered shyly.

"Why wouldn't I? Love has no genders and besides, I have a boyfriend of my own," Jungwoo told him which made Donghyuck's mouth open in shock.