°Prologue°

"And then I ended up knocking the guy out within twenty seconds of the first round," Johnny told, reciting the story about how he won his championship belt in MMA and pointing to each of the belts hanging on the wall.

"Wow, daddy you're so cool!" Eight year Jisung exclaimed. "I want to be just like you when I get older!"

Meanwhile ten year old Donghyuck sat at the dinning table reading a book, but listening in on his father and brother's conversation.

"I think you'd be even better. You're a natural," Johnny patted his son's hair. "Isn't that right, honey?"

"You got that right," Ten, their papa and Johnny's husband, came into the living room and kissed Jisung's cheek. "Our son is very talented."

Donghyuck sat there, the book slowly falling from his grip.
'What about me?' Donghyuck questioned as he felt a pang of jealousy.

He loves his younger brother and he knows what his brother is capable of doing, being that he is naturally talented in a lot of things he does. But it wouldn't hurt to hear from one of his parents that he is talented as well. That he is just as good as Jisung.

Johnny has been training both his adopted sons since they were small, Jisung was five and Donghyuck was seven. It's always been a dream that one of his son's will pursue his dreams as being a professional fighter, just as he was back in his teen days.

Him and Ten loved their son's dearly and both of them know what they're capable of.

Or so they thought they knew both of their son's capabilities.

Donghyuck went up to his room and threw his back onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He doesn't know why he was feeling that way, the feeling of jealousy. Maybe he was just being moody today.

But little did he know that this feeling will only increase and become worse as he grows older into his teen years.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! We're back at it again with another Markhyuck book! Thank you so much for clicking on Final Round. I hope you enjoy and that I live up to your expectations!

If you have any question regarding the book, please do not hesitate to ask!

I love your commentary, whether it be constructive criticism or not! I will do everything in my power to try and make this story good!