Tauriel and Kili (and the hobbit)

Disclaimer: This story is about a young hobbit falling in love with the dwarf Kili. But someone comes in the way. The rest can not be said.

                                                                                 ....

I saw her healing him. The way he looked at her. I knew he would never fall in love with me. Who would love a young, innocent hobbit? I had a long brown, curly hair. I mean all the hobbits have curly hair. I was pretty tall for a hobbit. I was wearing an armour and no other hobbits loved me back in the Shire. But this time I thought it will be different but it wasn't. Tauriel left. Thank god. She was more beautiful than me, a tall,proud elf. I see why Kili loves her. And I know, all of this is just jealousy, but I can't help it. I can't stand a day without Kili. He was different than all the other dwarves. Suddenly, I felt the ground shake. 'It is a dragon. They woke up the dragon', I said. As a little hobbit, my mom gave me a power to look in the future. She gave me ability to see good and bad. Now she is gone. My brothers. I had three brothers. Some of them are lost, and some are dead. My dad, I don't know much about him. Kili was there when I had nobody. When I needed to talk to someone, he was always there. Then I started to feel different about him. His name made me happy, his absence made me sad. We went through a lot. And I don't want to lose him. And I will not.

Do you guys like it so far? Wanna part 2?

-V