Fili

also requested and a bit short and also a bit sad :(

It took some time for Fili and you to recover from the battle. The losses were big, and traumas and nightmares were still there. After the battle, Fili and you decided to go to the Blue Mountains. You were new there, since Fili met you during the journey in Mirkwood. You were a half elf, half dwarf and you wondered if the dwarves would accept you there. But everything went well, and you now lived a happy life. Well, kind of.

Fili has been having nightmares for a long time, and it was always the same one. His Brother and uncle dying, and you there with them. It hadn't stopped since the battle, and they weren't going to stop anytime soon. The only way he could calm down if he were in your embrace, you lightly rubbing his head and telling him everything was going to be alright, even though it wasn't going to be.

He was happy most of the time, almost every day. The night was his biggest enemy, and the one he couldn't kill with a sword or a dagger. He needed you to help him beait it.

There were nights when he didn't even sleep because he didn't want to have nightmares about his Brother and uncle again and you had to put him to sleep. And when he was awake he needed to distract himself from the thought of them. He refused talking about them, even with you. He acted happy, even though you knew he wasn't alright.

You finally decided to sit down with him and talk to him. You knew he needed your support now more than ever, and you wanted more than anything to talk to him.

"Hey, love, can we talk it's important. Really", I walk up to him as he is fixing something in the kitchen. He seems to be preoccupied in the work, but once he notices you, he stops and walks up to you.

"Of course, what is it?".

"I need to talk to you about you actually. You have been really distant lately. I just want you to talk to me so I Know that you are good. I Know that it takes some time to heal but it's been 3 years. Please talk to me love", you say, his hands in yours. He looks at the floor, and then back at you, tears in his eyes.

He hugs you and sobs. You hug him even tighter.

"Shh, it's okay. Just cry it out love. Let it all out", you lean your head against his shoulder.

"I just miss my bother so much. He was my Brother. And my uncle, he was the best man I have ever met. There is not a day that goes by without me thinking about them two. They meant the world to me and I lost them. And to even think I could have lost you Ardris",he sobs even more and now tears come to you too.

"I Know love, but you are never going to lose me. I'll be here, forever. By your side. You can come to me, you don't need to hold it all in yourself. You're an amazing husband, and I just want you to be happy, yeah?", you say as you look into his eyes and wipe his tears away. He smiles and nods.

He will be alright.