Aragorn

Imagine requested by @Katy160!Hope ya' like it!

I woke up in a cell.Oh no.This is impossible.I was never in a cell.Never.This cannot be happening.I looked around.Orcs around me laughed and watched me.My hands were full of bruises.I rub my eyes and then I saw someone in front of the cell who I wished I never even met.It was Saruman.My heart jumped in my throat.I was so scared.He took his staff and pointed it to me.,,Its nice to meet you.Kafi",he said.How did he knew my name?His staff suddenly started lighting up and the sparks flew to me.I winced in pain.It was impossible to take.,,Why are you doing this to me?",I said,crying in pain.,,No reason",he answered.He called one orc.,,Find her friends.Tell them that their prize has been offered and taken",he said.This is getting worse and worse.Next thing I knew was that I passed out when he threw me to the wall.

Aragorn P.O.V.
An orc revealed himself from the bush he was in.Legolas took his dagger and pressed it on orc's neck.,,What do you want?",I said.,,Your prize has been offered and taken",he said.,,What prize?I gave you nothing.You have nothing!",I yelled.,,It is your little friend Kafi",he said and smiled.I had enough.I signaled Legolas to kill him and he slides his dagger across his neck.I am going to get revenge for this.

@Katy160 You want a part 2? =)