Preference 3:When you die:The Hobbit

A part 2 to my preference when you die.

Thorin:He thought that you were crazy,sacrifising yourself for him.He wished that it was him instead of you.But he could not change the course of the future.He never forgave himself for letting you go to the battle.Since you were a hobbit,he gave Bilbo a treasure chest for your family and you.He also sent your ashes.He tried to act strong,but inside he was completely broken.

Fili:You were one of many that died in this battle,including his brother and his uncle.He felt lost.He lost the most important persons in his life,and he didn't know what to do anymore.He helped Dain while he was a king,getting ready to be a heir,so he could get things of his mind.But there wasn't a day he wouldnt think if you,cause so many things reminded him of you,especially that ring on his finger that you placed on your wedding day.

Kili:You were lost in a big pile of snow when he found you.Your hand was cut off,and you bleeded from your head.He thought there might be a chance for you to still be alive,but no.You have faded,like a summer flower in the autumn.He carried you back to Erebor and buried you,in complete secrecy.He closed himself in his chamber,endlessly staring at the window,wishing you to come back.He wouldnt talk to any of the dwarves and he wouldnt eat.He was always sick.But the dwarves always tried to cheer him up.Tell him a funny story,or play some music.He would eventually place a small,warming smile but that wasnt enough for anyone.Not even for him.

Thranduil:First losing his wife,and now you.He wasnt sure what he had done to anyone cause of this unhappiness that was happening to him.He thought that the world and his people were somehow against him.But he didnt give.He woke up everyday hoping that you would be back.That he will take you to the courtyard and hold you in his arms again.Kiss you and feel your lips back on his.But all was a dream.And after it,he just kept crying.

I know there are supposed to be more characters but I ran out of ideas.Author note is coming soon!😉