Legolas

Imagine requested by MariaaMariucaa Hope you like it!

It was just a calm afternoon in Mirkwood.I was just walking through corridors and halls,when I hear a voice behind me.,,Learim,wait!",I hear him.Legolas,the prince of Mirkwood.My secret love.I've always had a crush on him,but never told him,because that could somehow ruin our friendship.I always acted like nothing is happening.,,You want to walk with me?",he asked.I acted calm,but inside,the fires were worse that ones in Mount Doom.,,Of course I will",I said.We slowly walked out of the kingdom,and went to the enchanting forest.We walked and talked about everything that was going on.In the middle of the walk he stopped.,,What's wrong,Legolas?",I asked him worried.,,I need to tell you something",he said.,,I think...we should...may you,I mean may I...",before he could finish,I interrupted him.,,Whoa,slow down,say it calm,don't get nervous,you can tell me anything",I said.He looked straight in my blue eyes.,,May I have a permission to court you?",he asked.I looked up at him in disbelief.,,W-what?",I asked.,,Yes Learim.Since the first time I saw you,I fell in love with you.And your eyes,looks and...your heart",he says.I smile and hug him.,,I love you",I said to him.Then we confirmed we are together by kissing each other deeply and passionately.