Merry

Imagine requested by @Katy160 Hope you like it!I hope you don't mind that Marie and Pippin are brother and sister.

Pippin held out the glass ball in front of him.He put away the ball and passed it to Merry.Merry also shook really hard,and then he passed the ball to Marie.Big mistake.She started to shake uncontrollably and then passed out.Merry went to her while others were looking at Pippin.,,Marie!Marie,wake up!",he yelled but she wasn't moving.,,Gandalf!",Merry yelled.Gandalf turned around and saw her laying on the floor.He rushed to her.He puts his hand on her forehead.,,She is alive",he said.,,Merry,carry her to her bed,she needs a proper healing",he said.Merry picked her up and carried her like she was fragile and about to break.He gently layed her on her bed.His eyes got watery.Her blue eyes were closed and her hair was ruffled.Gandalf made Merry go outside.After many minutes of protesting,he finally agreed.

Later when she's healed

She slowly started to get up and looked around the room.Merry was standing there facing the wall.,,M-Merry?",she called for him with all the strength that she had.He turned around and runned to her bed.He sat there looking at her,and she looked at him.,,Merry,I cannot die,and if I did,I would never forgive myself for not telling you one thing",she said.,,What is it?",he asked.,,I love you,Merry.I love everything about you.Especially that sweet smile of your",she said,now caressing his cheek.,,I love you too,Marie Took,with all my heart",he said.,,Merry?",she called him once again.He turned to her.,,What is it my love?",he said.,,Please,can you kiss me,to take away the pain?",she asked.He nodded and kissed her lips.She smiled.But she didn't know that her brother Pippin was watching them all the time.,,I'm going to tease her about this",he said and laughed.