Eomer

I thought he loved her. I mean she was tall and beautiful. I didn't think that one day he's gonna turn away from her and love me. She didn't hate him because of that. She understood. And in the end, they were only friends, nothing more. She couldn't forget those days. He courted her the right way, making her blush with one simple touch. They kissed under the moonlight. Her brother Aragorn supported their love. She loved her brother. She didn't want her brother to think bad of her. There were many times when Aragorn was overprotective over her and him and Eomer would fight. She laughed at those memories. She sighed deeply and looked at the big grave in front of her. 'You know, little Faramir is growing bigger and more curious. I wish you could be here to hold him', she said. They decided to name their son Faramir because Faramir was one of her best true friends. I thought that our lives would be better, but it makes her think wrong. Eomer, her only love died and she was left with their little baby Faramir. But she could never regret, nor ever forget someone who was there for her,made her feel loved and took care of her. She could never forget her light in the endless dark.

Short, but sweet! Hope you like it!  =)

-V